Page 85 of 180 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm hoping all of Ash's rivals get a good battle like that, Bel is a favorite of mine so =]
    haa my favorite is kotetsu :P i hope he gets to the 6v6 but i have a feeling it will be like barry and someone will take him out taht isnt ash

I still think Bianca might be the one to take out Stephan. She lost to him twice already.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What if Iris fight Ash with Axew
    That won't happpen.

Watch, Georgia will pull a Conway on us and suddenly "Hey I do gyms too by the way!"

Some one ask what bashing has to do with beating one of Ash's Pokemon? Eh????
    She would have been featured in the 6 people to look forward in the Unova League scan, which has Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephan, Kotetsu, & Virgil. Langley can be at the League Arc but not competing.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    She would have been featured in the 6 people to look forward in the Unova League scan, which has Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephan, Kotetsu, & Virgil. Langley can be at the League Arc but not competing.
    The only way I could see her in this league is if she and Iris get some sort of subplot arc in this league.

LOL If Bel and Stephen have a battle instead of Ash and Stephen, I've been looking forward to this for a while thoughXD

If Bel should take any one on, should be one of the ones we've just learned about, that way no one really cares and it shows how much Bel's improved.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

The only way I could see her in this league is if she and Iris get some sort of subplot arc in this league.

LOL If Bel and Stephen have a battle instead of Ash and Stephen, I've been looking forward to this for a while thoughXD

If Bel should take any one on, should be one of the ones we've just learned about, that way no one really cares and it shows how much Bel's improved.
    The writers don't care about showing off how Bianca has improved and they don't care that she never got a chance to beat Stephan. This isn't about Bianca and we should be glad that she did so well in the Clubsplosion. I expect Bianca to battle either Ash or Trip and lose. All the male rivals in the League will face Ash. That's my predicton.

The only ones I'm sure of that will be getting 6v6s are virgil and trip, and thats only because they're the only rivals who have been shown with more than 3 pokemon, I'm pretty sure one of the remaning 3 will get a full team the other 2 will be 3v3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The writers don't care about showing off how Bianca has improved and they don't care that she never got a chance to beat Stephan. This isn't about Bianca and we should be glad that she did so well in the Clubsplosion. I expect Bianca to battle either Ash or Trip and lose. All the male rivals in the League will face Ash. That's my predicton.
    In the D/P League Berry faced off against Paul, I could see Bel going against Trip but than we'd know for sure that Bel would loose cuz Trip is Ash's main rival.

So Virgil = Tobias 2.0 YES!!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I want to see Ash face: Trip, Bianca, Kotetsu, and Virgil. I honestly could care less about Stephan, he's SO annoying.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What the heck does beating a pokemon from Satoshi has anything to do with bashing them?

Satoshi has beaten two of Belle pokemon and one from Kenyan, do they now need to be in battle against Satoshi and get revenge too?

He was never offensive to them.
    Well he did bash everybody but Snivy and Pikachu in the second battle, then Snivy in the third.

And concidering Bel and Stephan won't have more then six pokemon, I'm pretty sure they will be facing Ash(well at least Bel).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

In the D/P League Berry faced off against Paul, I could see Bel going against Trip but than we'd know for sure that Bel would loose cuz Trip is Ash's main rival.
    Well, I definitely think Bianca will beat Stephan, or that Trip will beat him. I just most definitely see Stephan going down early.

There are just so many possible matchups when it gets down to these characters. I wonder how Kotetsu and Virgil will stack up. Kotetsu seems like someone who will do well, but not win it all.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Well, I definitely think Bianca will beat Stephan, or that Trip will beat him. I just most definitely see Stephan going down early.

There are just so many possible matchups when it gets down to these characters. I wonder how Kotetsu and Virgil will stack up. Kotetsu seems like someone who will do well, but not win it all.
    Imagine, if the finale match is Kotetsu V.S Virgil HA, it'd be the Don tournament all over again.

Na, I can see it being Ash V.S Virgil at most.

Imagine, if the finale match is Kotetsu V.S Virgil HA, it'd be the Don tournament all over again.

Na, I can see it being Ash V.S Virgil at most.

I want to see how this Virgil character plays out first. But, I guess I can see Virgil being the one to make it to the end. I also can still see some random, powerful COTD to be the winner in the end though. It just wouldn't surprise me if we were all trolled by the writers, once again. lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I want to see how this Virgil character plays out first. But, I guess I can see Virgil being the one to make it to the end. I also can still see some random, powerful COTD to be the winner in the end though. It just wouldn't surprise me if we were all trolled by the writers, once again. lol

Tobias was a mistake, but no one was trolled. Still wish it wasn't rushed, but we have all the time coming months in the league arc. But if it drags on, going back to fast paced.

Stephan will probably lose to Ash. They haven't had a battle since his debut and Stephan doesn't have a connection to any of the olther rivals. Barry facing Paul made sense because Barry is a Paul fanboy.

Stephan will probably lose to Ash. They haven't had a battle since his debut and Stephan doesn't have a connection to any of the olther rivals. Barry facing Paul made sense because Barry is a Paul fanboy.
    ya i can see this i also think kotetsu will be taken out by trip or something i hope not though i want ash and kotetsu to have a good battle.

Umm what? He's beaten Bianca twice now.

Minccino vs Zebstrika and Emboar vs Sawk.

I do want Bianca to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Umm what? He's beaten Bianca twice now.

Minccino vs Zebstrika and Emboar vs Sawk.

I do want Bianca to beat him.
    Oh yeah. Remember when Honchkrow kept beating Torterra over and over again. Look how that ended. Stephan is ASH'S RIVAL. This connection that people are trying to make between him and Bianca is stupid.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 17th October 2012 at 7:41 AM.

Man , There are so Many unique Prediction !
    But the ''Obvious Prediction'' Probably come though.
    The Obvious Prediction is that Ash defect Trip and then he get defected by Virgil.
    That what been happening for 3 League in a row.
    Ash defect his main rival and right after that a older trainer who appear just before the League start Or right Middle of the League defect Ash.
    That trainer is Virgil.
    It doesn't even Matter if he's a Eevee-only trainer Or Anyone doesn't like this Prediction .
    This Prediction has 95% chance of coming true.

Oh yeah. Remember when Honchkrow kept beating Torterra over and over again. Look how that ended. Stephan is ASH'S RIVAL. This connection that people are trying to make between him and Binaca is stupid.
    Pokemon vs Pokemon don't compare to Trainer vs Trainer.

Barry was ASH'S RIVAL yet he lost to Paul. Stephan and "Binaca" have a connection.

Oh yeah. Remember when Honchkrow kept beating Torterra over and over again. Look how that ended. Stephan is ASH'S RIVAL. This connection that people are trying to make between him and Binaca is stupid.
    Ya and so was Barry. Your argument is invalid.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pokemon vs Pokemon don't compare to Trainer vs Trainer.

Barry was ASH'S RIVAL yet he lost to Paul. Stephan and "Binaca" have a connection.
    That was a typo and if you want to be foolish enough to believe that, be my guest. But don't go complaining when Bianca doesn't beat Stephan and loses to either Trip or Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya and so was Barry. Your argument is invalid.
    Most of Barry's story centered around Paul.

That was a typo and if you want to be foolish enough to believe that, be my guest. But don't go complaining when Bianca doesn't beat Stephan and loses to either Trip or Ash.
    You act like this is the end of the world to me.

Just because you are stubborn doesn't mean that there isn't a liekly possibility of it happening. so don't go complaining when Bianca does beat Stephan.

Most of Barry's story centered around Paul.
    He was still Ash's rival lol. Bel and Stephan have interacted too you know -_-.

You act like this is the end of the world to me.

Just because you are stubborn doesn't mean that there isn't a liekly possibility of it happening. so don't go complaining when Bianca does beat Stephan.
    I don't know why you would think that would happen though. In every League Ash has faced all of the main rivals competing except for Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He was still Ash's rival lol. Bel and Stephan have interacted too you know -_-.
    Interacted? As if that means anything. A lot of Ash's rivals interacted but have never faced each other. And Bianca may have interacted with Stephan but her story hasn't centered around him.

Page 85 of 180 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast