Page 87 of 180 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It is interesting though because one of the things people loved about Paul was that his Pokemon consistently appeared everytime Paul showed up. We had seen Usaring, Electvire, Honchkrow, Torterra, Magmortar, Weavile way more than we saw most of Trip's Pokemon. And then by the time we got to the League, the only Lake Acuity Pokemon that Paul used aganst Ash was Electivire.
    Exactly lol, they were handled well until the league. Trip's pokemon haven't gotten ****.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Exactly lol, they were handled well until the league. Trip's pokemon haven't gotten ****.
    And who knows which of his Pokemon we'll see at the League? Serperior is obviously a lock and I am guessing Conkeldurr will be there but as for his other Pokemon that we know he has, I am not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a few new Pokemon of his.

Another league in 2 years, sweet. There will be a saga like the Orange islands and the battle frontier!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

And who knows which of his Pokemon we'll see at the League? Serperior is obviously a lock and I am guessing Conkeldurr will be there but as for his other Pokemon that we know he has, I am not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a few new Pokemon of his.
    Honestly I don't want new pokemon. I want him to stick with the six he currently has.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly I don't want new pokemon. I want him to stick with the six he currently has.
    I agree, cause I want other Rivals to get strong Unova Pokemon, and not give them to Trip, who has nice pokemon lines in his team already.

The only thing I can see happen is give him a non Unova poke, cause yes he was in E Unova.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I don't count wins when I consider a good character or not. She may be a decent battler but she was treated as such a joke in both Don Tournaments. And to be honest, all the rivals except Trip have been treated horribly.
    Since when they were treated bad ?
    Writer create 1 competition and 1 Tournament just for Stephan .
    Trip is treated like like a prince.
    Bianca might never been planned to be a Serious rival by the Anime Stuff. She probably meant for other purpose. After all , There are rival character who has other purpose rather then creating competition & becoming a threat in other anime.
    Kotesu just appear now ! What else writer can do for him ? Remember , He did hammer Shizui with ease ! Ether Kotesu was too strong or Shizui was a lame gym leader.
    Virgil haven't even appear yet . So How was he treated bad ?
    So , Honestly
    The rival are been treated much better then Ash !
    Its really irritating ! Even though Writer goes so far for other Rival & Referring Character , There still people who demand that those character been treated badly.
    Atleast They are allow to win Long term Tournament and their Pokemon doesn't remain underdeveloped for Marketing Purpose.
    Anyway ,
    Ash already beaten Stephan & Bianca So it doesn't matter if Ash get to battle them or Not.
    But Ash haven't beaten Trip , Kotesu and Virgil So Ash should battle them in Unova League.
    Offcourse , Its pretty clear that Virgil will defect Ash right after Ash defect Trip.
    Because thats how it's been for 3 previous region and that how it going to be in Unova League.
    Just like how writer make the first person Ash battle in a series superior then him even if that person in a complete rookie.
    So There noway Writer will change the pattern.

I imagine we'll probably see just 1 extra pokemon belonging to Trip that he'll use against Ash in replace of Conkledurr/ Unfezant but we'll see that Pokemon in an earlier round

Sure we will technically be seeing new Pokemon when he inevitable introduces us to Vanilluxe, Chandelure and Jellicent

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Twice does fall under the definition of several.
    Ash's Muk has only had two battles over the course of the show. Would it make sense if we called that several of battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I agree, cause I want other Rivals to get strong Unova Pokemon, and not give them to Trip, who has nice pokemon lines in his team already.

The only thing I can see happen is give him a non Unova poke, cause yes he was in E Unova.
    I'd actually prefer Trip with a few new Unova pokes (Mandibuzz/Galvantula/Liepard) while other rivals get a few older pokemon
    Preferably some of the following
    Stephan - crobat/Golduck/Pinsir/Muk/Archanine/Slaking/Magnezone
    Bianca - Azumarill/Ampharos/Pelliper
    Kotetsu - Absol/Altaria/Archanine

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Another league in 2 years, sweet. There will be a saga like the Orange islands and the battle frontier!
    What Battle Frontier?

And don't say Sinnoh, because we've already seen Caitlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    What Battle Frontier?

And don't say Sinnoh, because we've already seen Caitlyn.
    Hilda wasnt saying there would be another filler, they were asking if there would be another filler saga, like what Orange Island & Battle Frontier was

Full teams for all seems extremely unlikely. Only trip and Virgil can be counted on to have full teams.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Full teams for all seems extremely unlikely. Only trip and Virgil can be counted on to have full teams.
    Well, Bianca might get some new ones in the league. I hope her team looks good.

My ideal battle ever!

I see Kotetsu having a full Battle with Ash as well! I believe 3 full battles will be futured in the league!!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Trip having more Pokes in the league kinda depends on what they consider as the "basic" method, having a lot of options to rotate from or sticking with the same six. I think they introduced 6 different Pokes from him for the specific reason of having his full team be somewhat familiar. I could be wrong though.
    Anyway, Imma go ahead and predict that if Charizard does indeed return Ash wins the league. Just because I'd assume that they would want to make his first league win as memorable as possible and a final battle with Pikachu and Charizard starring would be the most fitting way.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I see Kotetsu having a full Battle with Ash as well! I believe 3 full battles will be futured in the league!!
    Im hoping for a Hoenn repeat and have full battles from the top 32 onwards.
    Top 64 - Double/Triple battle Ash vs Virgil
    Then full battles. If Ash gets top 4 again thats 3 full battles he wins and one he loses.
    Should be a satisfying league if that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Trip having more Pokes in the league kinda depends on what they consider as the "basic" method, having a lot of options to rotate from or sticking with the same six. I think they introduced 6 different Pokes from him for the specific reason of having his full team be somewhat familiar. I could be wrong though.
    Anyway, Imma go ahead and predict that if Charizard does indeed return Ash wins the league. Just because I'd assume that they would want to make his first league win as memorable as possible and a final battle with Pikachu and Charizard starring would be the most fitting way.
    You still think Ash will win the League !
    Even if this happen then it will be nothing more then over-glorification.
    If Ash was meant to win the Unova League then Writer should have build his character that way from the moment this series started.
    Ash winning the Unova League now will be a great insult to a good Character Build-up!!!!

I hope Stephan is eliminated from the first round. He does not need to go higher as he has the Clubplosion win under his belt. I really hope Bianca's Emboar or Escaliver takes Sawk out but if it is Ash which is most likely let it be the most screw type advantage Pokemon on his team: BOLDORE AKA Rocky Road.

Why? 1) It has a lot of weakness and Boldore needs to fit the physical tank part of Ash's team.
    2)Sandstorm Flash Cannon Rock Blast and Rock Smash when used correctly can overcome anything.
    3) Since Rocky Road is unlikely to fight Trip's Conkelderp, it needs to take out a fighting type.
    4) IT NEEDS TO USE ALL 4 OF ITS MOVES IN BATTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    If Ash was meant to win the Unova League then Writer should have build his character that way from the moment this series started.
    Ash winning the Unova League now will be a great insult to a good Character Build-up!!!!
    Good Character build up does not matter to the writers of a children's anime ya know....

Ash could win the league with a caterpie and Magikarp despite having good character build up.

They will power up a character or give them a win for no reason other than to show kids who is stronger without character build up which is more effort the writers refuse to use.
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 17th October 2012 at 5:43 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I hope Stephan is eliminated from the first round. He does not need to go higher as he has the Clubplosion win under his belt. I really hope Bianca's Emboar or Escaliver takes Sawk out but if it is Ash which is most likely let it be the most screw type advantage Pokemon on his team: BOLDORE AKA Rocky Road.

Why? 1) It has a lot of weakness and Boldore needs to fit the physical tank part of Ash's team.
    2)Sandstorm Flash Cannon Rock Blast and Rock Smash when used correctly can overcome anything.
    3) Since Rocky Road is unlikely to fight Trip's Conkelderp, it needs to take out a fighting type.
    4) IT NEEDS TO USE ALL 4 OF ITS MOVES IN BATTLE!

Good Character build up does not matter to the writers of a children's anime ya know....

Ash could win the league with a caterpie and Magikarp despite having good character build up.

They will power up a character or give them a win for no reason other than to show kids who is stronger without character build up which is more effort the writers refuse to use.
    All type of Anime need good writing and proper character development.
    Even if its a Kids Anime.
    Only Lazy Writer believe that Writing Kids anime is easy is so they can writer whatever they want and the show will be super popular.

No it would not. While many have no faith in the Unova team, I think they will do well, Top 4/2 or champion.

And Vodor, you know nothing about writing, so starting giving your opinion as facts. No writers is lazy... Except Twilight.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 17th October 2012 at 5:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    If Ash has to lose the league, here's how I hope it goes down.

*Ash reaches the final*
    Ash enters the battlefield for his final match; his mystery final opponent is nowhere to be seen but suddenly, a tall silhouette of man in a Cacturne outift appears.
    Ash: You are...
    *Music plays*
    Mystery man: It's Harley b****!
    Harley proceeds to sweep Ash to the tune of Britney Spears' "Gimme more". We are given a 2-3 minute montage of Harley sweeping Ash (all of Ash's pokes get one shotted).
    Harley wins the trophy and wiggles his butt a little
    The end.
    Lmfao I facepalmed and laughed at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Well, Bianca might get some new ones in the league. I hope her team looks good.
    Id lol if its wingull combee and lucario/altaria.

Trolling the auraholics and fulfilling the poster at the same time. Also we find out she solod all her gyms withe emboar which is why her mincinno Hasnt evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Id lol if its wingull combee and lucario/altaria.

Trolling the auraholics and fulfilling the poster at the same time. Also we find out she solod all her gyms withe emboar which is why her mincinno Hasnt evolved.
    Oh god I would be so mad. The writers shouldn't troll her ...go after Trip lol, no one likes him

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    No it would not. While many have no faith in the Unova team, I think they will do well, Top 4/2 or champion.

And Vodor, you know nothing about writing, so starting giving your opinion as facts. No writers is lazy... Except Twilight.
    Twilight has a good writer Unlike Pokemon.
    Pokemon Writer are not only lazy , They are unskilled , Unmotivated and greedy !
    It could be easily said after seeing how this whole been handle .
    And I have faith in Ash's Unova Pokemon for Unova League.
    But I no longer have any faith in Ash .

Twilight has a good writer Unlike Pokemon.
    Pokemon Writer are not only lazy , They are unskilled , Unmotivated and greedy !
    It could be easily said after seeing how this whole been handle .
    And I have faith in Ash's Unova Pokemon for Unova League.
    But I no longer have any faith in Ash .
    And now I will never take anything you say seriously again -_-.

Page 87 of 180 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast