Page 89 of 180 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Muk has had several battles over the course of the show... Technically, yes.

Plenty more people complain about Bleach and Fairy Tail then they do about the Pokemon show. And they're hardly the best shounens out there. At least you could have said something like FMA.
    Any anime will turn bad once they extend it beyond what it should be. Pokemon is just the worst case. Which is precisely why stuff like Death Note are still talked about and re watched by people.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Any anime will turn bad once they extend it beyond what it should be. Pokemon is just the worst case. Which is precisely why stuff like Death Note are still talked about and re watched by people.

That's what people say about every series outside anime. We have no say in the matter, it's their call when they chose to end somethig.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Lol thank you for quoting that...

I didn't have Vodor in high esteem now he just lost all his credibility .

I'm sure thinks Fairy Tail and Bleach are also well written.

------------------------

The whole series is a disapointing is a myth, some people are whining about it, to me the only one I liked as much as this one was Sinnoh even then I can't like it as much because very episode was TR, TR, TR, TR.

People were fine, then Tranquill didn't get used in the bug Gym and they started whining and people that though the episodes were good started thinking they weren't just because a certain pokemon didn't appear, the series kept the quality that people say it lost, people were just too happy the writers were giving them what they wanted and then at the first oportunity when the writers didn't do what they wanted they started crying.

Some actually had stupid sudden changes of opinions just because something they didn't want to happen happened.

Examples:

Tranquill isn't used in the gym, whine about it for ages, say the series sucks because of that.

5th gym has Satoshi in a stupid moment and suddendly THE GYM BATTLES before sucked.
    Lol my pleasure . No way in hell was I gonna let that go without a response *facepalms*.

Wait the 5th gym was the best gym wtf?? What stupid moment was in that??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Because Fairy tail & Bleach isn't about every single character and their goal.
    They have one main goal and that is to ''Save the World'' and those anime fully focus on that goal and the character involve in it.
    That why they focus on important character depending on their role in the story ark .
    Each Character Development depend on their role in the story ! Including Natsu.
    That why those anime are so better then Pokemon.
    And those Anime will never lose to Pokemon unless Writer change their method.
    By the way , Fairy Tail gave other character much better attention & Development.
    However , Fairy tail actually has a Story plot and The Anime focus on Character who are important in it.
    They doesn't forcefully waste time focusing on Minor character who has nothing to do with the story ark just because they are guild member or Friend.
    Plus Natsu defect the main villain with everyone help. He doesn't hammer them alone.
    Also , He's the main character but writer haven't put any focus on turning his into a S-Class Wizard.
    Pokemon try to act fair and work with everyone goal.
    Thats why its gotten boring.
    If it was solely focus on One main goal like ''Saving the world'' Or ''Main character achieving their goal'' or Other purpose And the people connected to it then Pokemon would hit in the right direction.
    Or Writer could connect 2 Goal into One Goal.
    For Example , Writer could combine ''Saving the World'' & "Ash achieving his Goal'' into one Goal/Plot By using Team Plasma & N.
    But Writer decided to treat them as Separately with Team Rocket which is why it become pretty dull.
    Also Writer put unnecessary focus on Character and their Backstory which has nothing to do with the Show.
    Like , Trip's Back-story with Alder that doesn't serve any purpose in the Story and the Rivalry.
    Its completely Trip's Personal matter.
    But Writer create a pathetic Tournament for that Unnecessary backstory when writer could just write a filler episode to deal with it.
    Then Writer could turn Junior Cup into a Double-Battle Tournament with Battling Cynthia as a Prize Where everyone Battling equally hard rather then treating One Character specially just because he has a back-story with Alder.
    THAT WAY FANS WOULD ENJOY A DECENT TOURNAMENT!!!
    At least , If Trip was defected by Ash in Junior Cup and Ash's Battle with Alder would made him see Ash as threat and then it would serve a Purpose in the rivalry.
    Ya , Trip won't be the main rival but so What ? Some Girl would cry their heart out for him that's all.
    There no problem if Ash final victory/Biggest Showdown isn't against some rookie !
    Rivalry isn't about Superiority , Its about the relationship between Protagonist & the rival.
    You complain about Fairy Tail never give Minor Character any focus ! Well Good .
    That why its fun ! Because they only focus on what's Important !!!
    I don't get why you even watch the show. It seems like you are so miserable watching it and hate how it's being written. So why watch it when you have so many other choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't get why you even watch the show. It seems like you are so miserable watching it and hate how it's being written. So why watch it when you have so many other choices?

I agree and Vodor, I know about Fairy Tail. Who doesn't know Lucy is the true main character next to Natsu.

what is "Bleach" and "Fairy Tale"? And why are U mentioning them?

Of course that the anime isn't popular as it was once. It is a generation switch. There aren't so many adults who still watches the anime.
    I think a reBoot of the anime next generation would be good. People are not pleases to watch Ash fail badly in every league . As much as people don't believe in it I think a new bit more modern guy with a bit more intense storyline would give the anime a solid new ground start.
    But either way I will still watching Ash collect badges and neglect his starters every new gen.

Back to the topic: Stephan is the most probably the first rival to go, the anime handled him pretty well and gave him some nice wins. A solid showdown with Ash, and wrap his story up .
    If not he: Virgil is a solid option as well in a intense double battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    Back to the topic: Stephan is the most probably the first rival to go, the anime handled him pretty well and gave him some nice wins. A solid showdown with Ash, and wrap his story up .
    If not he: Virgil is a solid option as well in a intense double battle!
    What story? XD

I thought that is a thread of the anime "Pokemon". But only that, I thought that the thread is about the Unova League in particular.

Returning to the thread, I found that the Virgil battle (meaning that Virgil could get far in the league) possibly won't happen until January. This is because the known merchandise for January feature Eevee. THe merchandise is pointing that Virgil will get far in the league. Of course isn't confirmed.

EDIT: The Pokemon anime in general (and Ash's particular) are a special case. Because they don't want to ride Ash into the anime anytime soon (because if they lose Pikachu = they lose money) and is around for 15 years, Ash's story is a plot black hole. The term is used when a series has lost the real story and only makes sense having the individual story of part of the series. In Pokemon case, you need to separate Original Series (Johto is continuation of Kanto), Advanced Generation, Diamond & Pearl and Best Wishes (specially the latter). To make clear, the Pokemon series as a whole has lost a important part of the history and the series is made about individual series that has a story themselves. And I know the plot back hole is difficult to understand, specially in a series of travelling adventures like Pokemon.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 17th October 2012 at 9:31 PM. Reason: is plot black hole, not plot back hole
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I thought that is a thread of the anime "Pokemon". But only that, I thought that the thread is about the Unova League in particular.

Returning to the thread, I found that the Virgil battle (meaning that Virgil could get far in the league) possibly won't happen until January. This is because the known merchandise for January feature Eevee. THe merchandise is pointing that Virgil will get far in the league. Of course isn't confirmed.
    You can't point to the merchandise for everything but yeah, it seems to be the popular belief that Virgil is winning the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What story? XD

He has no story that we know of. Bianca and Trip have backstories and we.don't know much about Vergil/Kot enough yet.

Meh, I want Bel to win the league, Vigil is such a cliche lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

yeah he doesn't had a big part in the anime. But he had a nice focus during the clubsplosion and a special introduction ep followed by a nice win against Bel in Club Battle.

He is the "good friend" type of rival, not a pusher but a hard worker, and his story end with strength not being the only important thing in a battle.

the Eevee merchandise could mean that Virgil will give an Eevee egg to a main character!???? Nothing sure.
    And we don't know when the league will start! Maybe just after New year!

People want Virgil to win the League cause they don't like Koetetsu so Virgil seems like the better option!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    the Eevee merchandise could mean that Virgil will give an Eevee egg to a main character!???? Nothing sure.
    And we don't know when the league will start! Maybe just after New year!

People want Virgil to win the League cause they don't like Koetetsu so Virgil seems like the better option!
    Don't double post lol. It's against the rules.

Like I said, I want Bel to.

Edit: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Unova <3!!!!!!

I doubt he's winning. Unless he gets a good set-up in his episode, it seems unlikely. Don't let the merch dictate everything. Eevee could be there solely because it will appear soon (or appeared recently in January).

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I doubt he's winning. Unless he gets a good set-up in his episode, it seems unlikely. Don't let the merch dictate everything. Eevee could be there solely because it will appear soon (or appeared recently in January).
    He is too much of a cliche to win lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol my pleasure . No way in hell was I gonna let that go without a response *facepalms*.

Wait the 5th gym was the best gym wtf?? What stupid moment was in that??
    4th Gym, I didn't even finish my post.

Another stupid reason that people started hating on the serious latelly is Dragonite.

Vodor you poor soul, the two shittiest shonen are the two best shonen out there haha.

Another stupid reason that people started hating on the serious latelly is Dragonite.

Vodor you poor soul, the two shittiest shonen are the two best shonen out there haha.
    Ok the fourth gym was a ****ing disaster but I'm not gonna hate the other gyms for it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Like I said, I want Bel to.
    I would love to see her wn too xD Watch her show up at the league and have like only full evolved Powerhouses

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I would love to see her wn too xD Watch her show up at the league and have like only full evolved Powerhouses
    She should lol. She could teach Ash a lesson.

That's funny because I never saw them as the best. Nothing is the best.

You forget no Team Plasma, N, Hilda/Rosa,. Missing any?

Man people must really hate ash if they want bel to win over him. At least trip is competent and might actually stand a chance if not for plot. Stephan as we know trains very hard, far harder than bel ever did plus he has the pokesteroids vitamins, Virgil I can't make any judgements on yet, Kotetsu seems like the type of guy who could win if people like Ash and Trip were not also there.

I'm hoping that Bianca is the one to defeat Stephan. The scan says she's tough, and to show that she's tough, she has to defeat someone, defeating a League COTD is tough, but I think her victim shall be Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm hoping that Bianca is the one to defeat Stephan. The scan says she's tough, and to show that she's tough, she has to defeat someone, defeating a League COTD is tough, but I think her victim shall be Stephan.
    i think the one who will take bianca out will be trip... i do hope she takes out stephen tho i want to know what his 3rd pokemon is though ><

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man people must really hate ash if they want bel to win over him. At least trip is competent and might actually stand a chance if not for plot. Stephan as we know trains very hard, far harder than bel ever did plus he has the pokesteroids vitamins, Virgil I can't make any judgements on yet, Kotetsu seems like the type of guy who could win if people like Ash and Trip were not also there.
    Lol ya Trip is totally competent -_-.

Page 89 of 180 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast