Page 93 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

I hope Ash brings his Charizard again and battle against Trip's Serperior.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Yeah & you should stop telling people to what they can and cannot do also. It's just a bunch of off-topic posts, which is just as bad.

Pikachu will probably get alot of wins Robert. 2 wins is a great accomplishment anyways at a League, since most only get 1, like Gliscor, Buizel, Bayleef, Torkoal(A tie is different), Totodile, Staraptor, Noctowl, Muk. And Cyndaquil didn't get anything in the Johto League, & got a uneccessary tie at the Sinnoh League as a Quilava.
    And you should stop telling me what to do..... alright, we should stop! XD

Anyway back on topic, I am calling ATLEAST 3 wins for Pikachu.

Any idea when we'll get some more episode titles? I mean since the league isn't happening sooner than we thought, I'm curious what we're getting after the Virgil episode.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Any idea when we'll get some more episode titles? I mean since the league isn't happening sooner than we thought, I'm curious what we're getting after the Virgil episode.
    Wait i thought after virgil was the league where did u hear that it wasnt?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I think the League is after the Virgil episode. I don't know if the battles necessarily start then but I think they'll arrive at the League the episode after they meet Virgil.

Nothing is confirmed lol. All we know is anything up to the Virgil episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    @Fer92 never say nerver. Somebody(koetetsu or Virgil) at the league could surprise us and have a gen 6 poke already
    Doutbful that anybody in the league wil have Gen VI pokemon. And I don't think that would be one until a "Festa event?" in December, or when the key pokemon of the movie in Febraury, not before that.

Today/Tomorrow possibly we get screenshots of the Virgil episode with more small summarys. About the 24th a magazine reveals titles until the end of the month (in theory 2 more titles) but without summarys and about the 28th, 29th appear a third magazine appears with more episode titles and the infamous manga scans of one episode.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th October 2012 at 7:07 AM.

Snivy evolving is pretty much unlikely even after the Pokemon League are even the filler saga arc. I do wonder how many episodes the Pokemon League will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And you should stop telling me what to do..... alright, we should stop! XD

Anyway back on topic, I am calling ATLEAST 3 wins for Pikachu.
    And everyone got their post count up due to this XD.

Unlike sinnoh where the pokemon distribution was a trainwreck what with trying to balance out reserves along with having only one real rival on a strict time limit, in UNova we have 5 rivals and it's unlikely Ash will use reserves so I can easily see his powerhouses getting 4 wins or more.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Snivy evolving is pretty much unlikely even after the Pokemon League are even the filler saga arc. I do wonder how many episodes the Pokemon League will have.
    And your proof is where.........??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Unlike sinnoh where the pokemon distribution was a trainwreck what with trying to balance out reserves along with having only one real rival on a strict time limit, in UNova we have 5 rivals and it's unlikely Ash will use reserves so I can easily see his powerhouses getting 4 wins or more.
    Of note, Ash's rivals could face each other for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And your proof is where.........??
    What proof are you talking about ?

You know, it's interesting though because I think people see Pikachu as this huge scene stealer in these Leagues when if I recall correctly, Pikachu only got 1 win in the Hoenn League, a win and a draw in DP, and he was even used in the battle against Gary in Johto. Outside of the filler saga arcs, Pikachu never really took as much spotlight from the others in the main Leagues as people might think.

I wish we had more to go on in terms of who will face off against who at the League. I've looked at things from every angle and I've thought of several match ups and such. I think I'm ready for the actual thing so I can stop coming up with predictions and focus on actual facts. Although something tells me that the writers will end up rushing through the conclusion like they did last time. Even if they don't, I think it's safe to say that Ash will lose (most likely to Virgil) and I'll pursue a vendetta against him like I did with Tobias.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    What proof are you talking about ?
    You keep saying Snivy is very unlikely to evolve with no proof to back it up.

There's no airdate for the first league episode and the scan of Pikachu/Serperior is just a teaser for future episodes that will air. The user Dephender has said that it's pretty possible that their are episodes between Virgil and the league.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wish we had more to go on in terms of who will face off against who at the League. I've looked at things from every angle and I've thought of several match ups and such. I think I'm ready for the actual thing so I can stop coming up with predictions and focus on actual facts. Although something tells me that the writers will end up rushing through the conclusion like they did last time. Even if they don't, I think it's safe to say that Ash will lose (most likely to Virgil) and I'll pursue a vendetta against him like I did with Tobias.
    Unlike the Sinnoh League, the next Generation hasn't even been announced, nor has a "new series" been announced. There is no way the League will be rushed, bad writing probably, but not because of the time frame they have left.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

There's no airdate for the first league episode and the scan of Pikachu/Serperior is just a teaser for future episodes that will air. The user Dephender has said that it's pretty possible that their are episodes between Virgil and the league.
    aww lame i hope the leaue is after virgil episode >< unless they put training episodes i dont want more filler episodes after virgil

Or we get a large gap with nothing like the one we got between the Chubchoo ep and The start of the world cup.

Or we get a large gap with nothing like the one we got between the Chubchoo ep and The start of the world cup.
    their was one episode between those and that was Dragonite's capture. Not funny...

If the League does start on Thanksgiving, I think we all have something to be very thankful for this year

If the League does start on Thanksgiving, I think we all have something to be very thankful for this year

I hope that wasn't a intentional pun there.

their was one episode between those and that was Dragonite's capture. Not funny...
    Well there was a break sometime in that general area. I just forgot which XD.

Unlike last Thanksgiving when we were trolled with the Iris/Deino episode. We should all cheers to this years Thanksgiving troll moment, which will be the announcement of the league not airing after Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I hope that wasn't a intentional pun there.
    The week after the Virgil episode is Thanksgiving where I hope the League begins. I made a cute post I think.

Page 93 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast