Page 95 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #2351
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but you never give a reason as to why it's unlikely, u just say it is.
    The reason why i said that is because Snivy reminds me of Bulbasaur.


    I do wonder how far Ash will get in the Unova League.

  2. #2352
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    The reason why i said that is because Snivy reminds me of Bulbasaur.


    I do wonder how far Ash will get in the Unova League.
    I'm calling top 4 using just his unova pokes

  3. #2353
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Trips serperior pretty much is the unova equivalent of an obidient charizard. So he will go far.
    Trip's Serperior isn't a God !!!
    A lot of Charizard trainer participate in League but no everyone of them reach far.
    There are plenty pokemon who are more powerful then it.
    I think it will be rather amazing if Ash take out Trip's Serperior with Pikachu's Static in his first try !
    It will be like a Parallel of Trip & Alder's Battle.
    Alder took down Trip Serperior by using Bouffalant's Sap Sipper So Ash take out Trip's Serperior with Pikachu's Static.
    It will be also cool if Ash smirk after beating Trip's Serperior and tell Trip that he should be ready since he's (Ash) now battling seriously!

  4. #2354

    Default

    I'm so predicting that the Eevee guy will be the next trainer to keep Ash from winning a REAL league (screw Orange Islands & Battle Frontier), or another guy who has captured a Legendary and curbstomped the Gym Leaders like it was nobody's business. Stephalonsky, "Kotetsu", and Bianca are all the ditzy trainers trying to make things lively so I doubt any of them will stop Ash.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  5. #2355
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Probably not on SPPF.
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    don't be so sure. at this stage nothing is certain
    I'm sorry, do you find it likely?

  6. #2356
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    I'm sorry, do you find it likely?
    Maybe. You never know what will happen

  7. #2357
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    This League going to be pretty Disappointing no matter how Writer writes it.
    Because This League leak a Powerful trainer who's defect in Ash hand will give Ash any redemption or Glory !
    Trip is over-gloried rookie who got everything though his Status !
    There nothing Glorify in beating him , Instate its humiliating that Ash took this long to beat him because Ash is in much higher level then him.
    Ash only get to settle his score but it won't give Ash the same glory he got when he defected Paul & Gary !
    While Kotetsu, Stephan & Bianca doesn't has a appropriate tactical mind that Paul , Conway and Gary had So they aren't much thrilling opponent !
    Honestly them seem like the trainer who usually use Brute force in Battle rather then tactic.
    Virgil being a Eevee-only trainer made him less-interesting !
    If only there was a experienced Trainer who few year older then Ash and incredibly famous .
    Like Montgomery from Donamite !
    Seriously , Why didn't Writer just create a rival like Montgomery for Ash in Unova League ?
    Those stupid writer waste a perfectly good plot on Stephan !!!

  8. #2358
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm calling top 4 using just his unova pokes
    Who knows he might get to the top 32 in the Unova League since his Unova team has gotten stronger.

  9. #2359
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    This League going to be pretty Disappointing no matter how Writer writes it.
    Because This League leak a Powerful trainer who's defect in Ash hand will give Ash any redemption or Glory !
    Trip is over-gloried rookie who got everything though his Status !
    There nothing Glorify in beating him , Instate its humiliating that Ash took this long to beat him because Ash is in much higher level then him.
    Ash only get to settle his score but it won't give Ash the same glory he got when he defected Paul & Gary !
    While Kotetsu, Stephan & Bianca doesn't has a appropriate tactical mind that Paul , Conway and Gary had So they aren't much thrilling opponent !
    Honestly them seem like the trainer who usually use Brute force in Battle rather then tactic.
    Virgil being a Eevee-only trainer made him less-interesting !
    If only there was a experienced Trainer who few year older then Ash and incredibly famous .
    Like Montgomery from Donamite !
    Seriously , Why didn't Writer just create a rival like Montgomery for Ash in Unova League ?
    Those stupid writer waste a perfectly good plot on Stephan !!!
    Can you please stop complaining??? You're really being annoying. I think people GET IT, you don't like how the show is written, no need to post THIS multiple times in this thread, don't watch the league if you think it'll be bad.

    Over the course of these 119 pages the only thing you've been doing is whining and complaining because the anime isn't going the way you like, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAN FIC.

  10. #2360
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Who knows he might get to the top 32 in the Unova League since his Unova team has gotten stronger.
    I don't get it. You acknowledge his Unova team has gotten stronger yet think they might do worst out of all the leagues?

  11. #2361
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Vodor, stop with the Trip bashing. While I don't like Trip, hell I wanted jhpm to get more than his love for Alder to be gone but stomped on, I'm not going to let some basic talking jerk rival ruin my time with the show. Now say Ash's rivals were the following:

    Trip
    Hilda
    Cheren
    Bianca
    Hilbert
    N
    Leaf (Don't ask)
    Rosa
    Stephan
    Kot
    And Virgil?

    And the BW1/2 heroes were at Ash's level for only starting their adventure months before Ash came to Unova. Trip/Cheren learned the basics from books, Ash learned from experience, so their rivalry is more

    Book smarts vs Street smarts

    So you see Vodor, Trip is a good trainer because he is like Cheren who learned the basics from books.

    Their final battle will show whose smarts are the best.

  12. #2362
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Probably not on SPPF.
    Posts
    410

    Default

    I hate to admit it but Hurricane Kishore Vodor kind of has a point.

    What's so impressive about beating Trip, Bianca Kotetsu or Stephan?

  13. #2363
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    This League going to be pretty Disappointing no matter how Writer writes it.
    Because This League leak a Powerful trainer who's defect in Ash hand will give Ash any redemption or Glory !
    Trip is over-gloried rookie who got everything though his Status !
    There nothing Glorify in beating him , Instate its humiliating that Ash took this long to beat him because Ash is in much higher level then him.
    Ash only get to settle his score but it won't give Ash the same glory he got when he defected Paul & Gary !
    While Kotetsu, Stephan & Bianca doesn't has a appropriate tactical mind that Paul , Conway and Gary had So they aren't much thrilling opponent !
    Honestly them seem like the trainer who usually use Brute force in Battle rather then tactic.
    Virgil being a Eevee-only trainer made him less-interesting !
    If only there was a experienced Trainer who few year older then Ash and incredibly famous .
    Like Montgomery from Donamite !
    Seriously , Why didn't Writer just create a rival like Montgomery for Ash in Unova League ?
    Those stupid writer waste a perfectly good plot on Stephan !!!
    You should check out fanfiction.net tons of stories there feature ash with the strength of Hercules the intelligence of Minerva as well as pikachu being even stronger than Thor. All his pokemon. Are also somehow at God level strength. The only issue is he pretty much turns into a pail in terms of training but you get your glory.

  14. #2364
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't get it. You acknowledge his Unova team has gotten stronger yet think they might do worst out of all the leagues?
    I don't really think they will do to bad at the Pokemon League, they should do perfectly well there.

  15. #2365
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm so predicting that the Eevee guy will be the next trainer to keep Ash from winning a REAL league (screw Orange Islands & Battle Frontier), or another guy who has captured a Legendary and curbstomped the Gym Leaders like it was nobody's business. Stephalonsky, "Kotetsu", and Bianca are all the ditzy trainers trying to make things lively so I doubt any of them will stop Ash.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCREW THE BATTLE FRONTIER AND ORANGE LEAGUE?

    FINE! SCREW ORANGE ISLANDS! EVEN THOUGH HE FOUGHT A HAXED DRAGONITE!

    THE BATTLE FRONTIER IS STRONGER AND BETTER THAN THE ELITE FOUR. HECK SOME OF THEM HAD LEGENDARIES AND PSEUDO LEGENDARIES!

    Ash should read a book about Physics before facing Trip and then he should read about How to troll for dummies.

    Looks like nobody will be winning the league in ma opinion if it is not Ash or Virgil after a dangerously close battle with Ash. I'm pretty sure we will see some random guy winning this league.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  16. #2366

    Default

    I'm expecting Ash to beat Trip in the top 8, then lose to someone in the top 4, though I also think that Ash losing in the top 16 is likely too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  17. #2367
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I'm expecting Ash to beat Trip in the top 8, then lose to someone in the top 4, though I also think that Ash losing in the top 16 is likely too.
    really? you think its likely Ash will do worse then in previous leagues

  18. #2368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    really? you think its likely Ash will do worse then in previous leagues
    I wouldn't put it past the writers. It's definitely a possibility imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  19. #2369
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the writers. It's definitely a possibility imo.


    Why would they? The american fanbase will kill if that happens. If it has anything to do with DP, then forget I asked.

  20. #2370
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the writers. It's definitely a possibility imo.
    He's been getting better and better during the leagues. Really don't see such a huge step back happening

  21. #2371
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Vodor, stop with the Trip bashing. While I don't like Trip, hell I wanted jhpm to get more than his love for Alder to be gone but stomped on, I'm not going to let some basic talking jerk rival ruin my time with the show. Now say Ash's rivals were the following:

    Trip
    Hilda
    Cheren
    Bianca
    Hilbert
    N
    Leaf (Don't ask)
    Rosa
    Stephan
    Kot
    And Virgil?

    And the BW1/2 heroes were at Ash's level for only starting their adventure months before Ash came to Unova. Trip/Cheren learned the basics from books, Ash learned from experience, so their rivalry is more

    Book smarts vs Street smarts

    So you see Vodor, Trip is a good trainer because he is like Cheren who learned the basics from books.

    Their final battle will show whose smarts are the best.
    Real life experience is more worth then book !
    Or Else Today we will have creep like Conway as a Elite 4 !
    And what writer point ????
    That Street Smart's are inferior to Book Smart's !
    That Book Smart's are soooo good that a rookie Book smart's can whip floor with a experienced Street Smart.
    That a Street Smart life long work is worthless because they will never catch up to Book Smart !
    Let me remind you , Trip ain't the only Book Smart in this show !
    There are Gary , Paul , Conway & Max !!!
    Gary studied way more then Trip but he never reach the Top 10 .
    Paul also study as well but he had to Battle equally hard as everyone in Poke-ringer and Tag-Battle Tournament to reach the final.
    He didn't won a Tournament Untouched !!!!
    So , Quit shouting : Trip Studied , Trip Studied !
    He's not the only one on earth Who's Studied before starting a Journey .
    And also quit comparing Trip with Cheren !
    Trip is nothing like Cheren !
    Cheren is more friendly , Polite and he doesn't insult the people he beaten.
    If your talking about the power issue then Paul had it as well.
    That doesn't make Paul like Cheren ether.
    If I see the Game story then Cheren doesn't beat Hilbert time after time to show his strength.
    Even if ''Black & White'' get animated , Cheren would be a side rival with Bianca while ''N'' will be the Main Superior rival .
    Ash is a good Trainer as well so There no excuse behind his inferiority against Trip specially after he take down much more better book Smart then him.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th October 2012 at 9:57 PM.

  22. #2372

    Default

    Man would I hate it if they went backwards in the league, I'm really hoping he moves up a bit, top 3 at best.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  23. #2373
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Man would I hate it if they went backwards in the league, I'm really hoping he moves up a bit, top 3 at best.
    you can't have top 3. If he advances it would be top 2 (runner up) or winner

    I'm predicting he gets top 4 again

  24. #2374
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you can't have top 3. If he advances it would be top 2 (runner up) or winner

    I'm predicting he gets top 4 again
    Top 3 can be like a draw haha :P

  25. #2375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you can't have top 3. If he advances it would be top 2 (runner up) or winner

    I'm predicting he gets top 4 again
    I'd be fine with top 4 I guess, better than doing the other idea. Though top 2 would be awesome, than they repeat that the next region, maybe finally wins and go into another E4 arc with him loosing to some one, having him want to do more??
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 95 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •