Page 96 of 180 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'd be fine with top 4 I guess, better than doing the other idea. Though top 2 would be awesome, than they repeat that the next region, maybe finally wins and go into another E4 arc with him loosing to some one, having him want to do more??
    Thats what im hoping for. i really would love to see him get 2nd place. and then next league win. He has alot of rivals so it can be possible but we will have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Thats what im hoping for. i really would love to see him get 2nd place. and then next league win. He has alot of rivals so it can be possible but we will have to wait and see
    Yah, him beating all those rivals of his than maybe some last second rival comes in and beats him allowing him to be in the top 2, would love this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    We have nothing coming for them to rush it. Don't think like that.
    I wasn't yet again posting to you. Why not ask that question to Cyber since he knows exactly what's going to happen after the league.

leading to what though? there's no new games announced so nothing to rush for
    The series has been rushed since day one. Just because no new games are coming out doesn't mean that the show isn't fast paced still.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm starting to think Pokemon really hates Best Wishes and is trying the best to get out of it as fast as they can, I can see them giving us an Orange Islands type series to fill in the gap till the new games/series comes out?? It is strange how early we are getting to the leagues. I hope we get some new episode titles out though, I'm dying to know whos going to be fighting who ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wasn't yet again posting to you. Why not ask that question to Cyber since he knows exactly what's going to happen after the league.

The series has been rushed since day one. Just because no new games are coming out doesn't mean that the show isn't fast paced still.

It has not been rushed, it has gone in a quicker pace and like others said, what would that rush for? Gen 6 that hasn't been announces? RSE remake we know no nothing about? Nothing. There is nothing, that's why there is a possible filler arc. And I know rush, this isn't rushed.

I'm starting to think Pokemon really hates Best Wishes and is trying the best to get out of it as fast as they can, I can see them giving us an Orange Islands type series to fill in the gap till the new games/series comes out?? It is strange how early we are getting to the leagues. I hope we get some new episode titles out though, I'm dying to know whos going to be fighting who ^
    I doubt it. If the writers didn't like the direction Best Wishes was going, they would do something to fix it and make it a better series. They wouldn't rush it to get it over with. I think the writers finally learned that taking over 180 episodes and 4 years to get to a League is crazy.

Pokemon doesn't hate Best Wishes but DP i can understand that, i do hope for a Orange Islands type filler saga after the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Pokemon doesn't hate Best Wishes but DP i can understand that, i do hope for a Orange Islands type filler saga after the Unova League.
    I doubt the writers hate any of the series. Why would they? All of them are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I doubt the writers hate any of the series. Why would they? All of them are good.
    I agree. All I was saying was that this series seems rushed in the are of pokemon development. I'm talking about all of the Pokemon. Not just some.

My ideal battle ever!

Yeah your right ? I think it is silly to even think that the writers hate any of the new Pokemon series. But i got to say the BW series is a lot more fast pace then i originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Yeah your right ? I think it is silly to even think that the writers hate any of the new Pokemon series. But i got to say the BW series is a lot more fast pace then i originally thought.

That's what I've been saying. Better than the nightmare of the sinnoh saga.

Well, at least with this faster pace, nobody will have to complain (much) if Ash loses at the League (with the exception of CyberCubed. You'd better prepare yourselves, my fellows).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, at least with this faster pace, nobody will have to complain (much) if Ash loses at the League (with the exception of CyberCubed. You'd better prepare yourselves, my fellows).
    Nah. People will still complain.

Nah. People will still complain.
    Ah, they'll always complain for something. Is a natural thing, you can't satisfy everybody. For what I care, Ash losing this League won't faze me much (as long as he doesn't lose to another "cheap" Legendary...).

Question for everyone: who wish to see Ash winning the Unova League?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Ah, they'll always complain for something. Is a natural thing. You can't satisfy everybody. For what I care, Ash losing this League won't faze me much (as long as he doesn't lose to another "cheap" Legendary...).
    After having 15 seasons with Ash not winning a major League, I don't blame people for complaining. It gets crazy after awhile. Imagine how awesome it would be if Ash actually does win a League.

I'll complain if Ash wins the Unova League. He does not deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    He should have won the Johto or Sinnoh League by defeating Gary in the Final 2 or Paul in the Top 2.

After having 15 seasons with Ash not winning a major League, I don't blame people for complaining. It gets crazy after awhile. Imagine how awesome it would be if Ash actually does win a League.
    I simply resigned myself. But I admit I was pleased to see Ash winning the Orange League. If he loses this League, I'd like to see him winning an unofficial League.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

He should have won the Johto or Sinnoh League by defeating Gary in the Final 2 or Paul in the Top 2.
    Nah jon dixon is one tough fella :P

We all know Ash won't win the League until his final season though. Even though the writers could easily have Ash win the League then lose to Caitlin and decide to go to the next region to train even harder. But that won't happen unfortuntaely.

We all know Ash won't win the League until his final season though. Even though the writers could easily have Ash win the League then lose to Caitlin and decide to go to the next region to train even harder. But that won't happen unfortuntaely.
    Why does it have to be a final season for him to win a league. Coming from a improved writer, your journey is just the beginning after completing something big. If Ash won a league, it doesn't make him a 'Master', just the league champ like in the games.

Why does it have to be a final season for him to win a league. Coming from a improved writer, your journey is just the beginning after completing something big. If Ash won a league, it doesn't make him a 'Master', just the league champ like in the games.
    Because the writers are IDIOTS when it comes to Ash winning the main Leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Specially with the 6 vs 3 of Homika without solution. I think that Ash will get top 8, being Top 4 at the most. I don't think that Ash would get Top 16 because of the high number of rivals.

In Best Wishes mid.battle evolutions appeasrs to be the norm. And because the league will start soon we expect new evolutions. Don't exist any opening/ending spoiling events (the opeing only spoiled Krookodile and nothing more, the ending is still the Meloetta's theme). onsidering Ash team will found this.

-Pikachu. Technically fully evolved
    -Unfezant. Fully evolved.
    -Oshawott. Appears in a lot of merchandise with Pikachu. Don't expect evolving soon. Oshawott appears in like 24 goods in 2 months. And I don't see any merchandise of Dewott.
    -Pignite. Bianc ahas Emboar and is her main pokemon. Ash won't have Emboar. Highly unlikely to evolve.
    -Snivy. Sivy has returned to appears in merchandise. It isn't Oshawott but has various marketability problems. I discard this for the league.
    -Scraggy. At the end of the series? Yes. In the League. Could be possible but I think that Scraggy won't evolve here.
    -Leavanny. Fully evolved.
    -Palpitoad. has three moves, zer omarketability, the League in his only appareances, learns moves only by evolutions. Palpitoad is the only canditate for evolving.
    -Boldore. To evolve Boldore needs to be traded. If Ash trade Boldore for some reason, I'm sure that Ash will get Gigalith. But it's difficult to happen.
    -Krookodile. Fully evolved.

Basically about evolutions who can evolve:
    Palpitoad 70%, Boldore 18%, Pignite 15%, Scraggy 8%, Snivy 3%, Oshawott 0,1%
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

That's the logical outcome. However, I think that the writers want to keep him "frozen in time", so he can be recycled ad libitum without having to resort to "excuses" (notice my commas) to keep him as the main character. Quite sad thing, in all honesty.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Just imagine what it would have been like if pokemon was like yugioh.

End of series 1, Ash wins Kanto league leaves show with everyone else
    Series 2 Gold/Marina/3rd wheel steps in, wins Johto league, season finale Gold vs Ash.
    Series 3 Brendan/May/3rd wheel/Max Brendan wins the GF, may wins Hoenn league, they leave for good.
    Series 4 Dawn/Barry/Lucas, I'm not familiar with what they do so yeah they win what they do.
    Series 5 Hilda/Hlbert/Cheren/Bianca They also win at the end of the series and leaves.

Page 96 of 180 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast