Page 97 of 180 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Ash doesn't need to win every Leaque but they should make these Leagues more unpredictable than they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Ash doesn't need to win every Leaque but they should make these Leagues more unpredictable than they have been.
    I think so, even I'm starting to predict battles easily and I'm no good at it. I'm sure this league will be at least somewhat different or unique considering all the changes.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That's what I've been saying. Better than the nightmare of the sinnoh saga.
    You got that right.

Why does it have to be a final season for him to win a league. Coming from a improved writer, your journey is just the beginning after completing something big. If Ash won a league, it doesn't make him a 'Master', just the league champ like in the games.
    This year I actually wanted some changes from before like wanting Bianca or a girl to win the league this time while Trip lost to someone else but it's going to be the same cycle all over again. And since winning leagues doesn't make you Pokemon master, I don't see why winning one hasn't happened yet. If he still won leagues, he could still be reset and the same thing will go on.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post

Not saying he has to win everything, just enough to qwell the hate he's getting and the request for him to be replaced will be as low as mud.

Not saying he has to win everything, just enough to qwell the hate he's getting and the request for him to be replaced will be as low as mud.
    That's true since he hasn't really one anything major in a while.

My ideal battle ever!

I am just hoping the known participants in the Unova league can do their own best. At least they show their own skills for battle.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I'm predicting that Trip will lose. This shall sadden me greatly...unless the writer's have them tie or the like, because Team Plasma could rain on it all. But that sounds more like a fic idea...

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Just imagine what it would have been like if pokemon was like yugioh.

End of series 1, Ash wins Kanto league leaves show with everyone else
    Series 2 Gold/Marina/3rd wheel steps in, wins Johto league, season finale Gold vs Ash.
    Series 3 Brendan/May/3rd wheel/Max Brendan wins the GF, may wins Hoenn league, they leave for good.
    Series 4 Dawn/Barry/Lucas, I'm not familiar with what they do so yeah they win what they do.
    Series 5 Hilda/Hlbert/Cheren/Bianca They also win at the end of the series and leaves.
    Then I wouldn't care nearly as much and probably wouldn't even watch anymore. Can't know for sure, but I only watched the first series of Yugioh(two if you count "season 0") and only up to Tamers on Digimon, yet I still enthusiastically watch Pokemon even though it probably has an inferior plot and all. I just stopped caring.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    This year I actually wanted some changes from before like wanting Bianca or a girl to win the league this time while Trip lost to someone else but it's going to be the same cycle all over again. And since winning leagues doesn't make you Pokemon master, I don't see why winning one hasn't happened yet. If he still won leagues, he could still be reset and the same thing will go on.
    Agreed. Winning the league in the games won't matter when you start a new one. Besides no harm in Ash winning a league. They could still continue his character reset or not.

I don't know where this "if Ash wins the league his adventure is over" thing came from but his adventure will be over when the writers say so not when we think so.

And if you are STILL pinning Ash for Roxie's battles and the Runner up losses at the tournaments, just get over it because it. Your opinion of he doesn't deserve to win the league because of that stuff. He can win the league regardless of whatever happens to his character.

The same people who reseted him can make him overpowered again for a reason in the fast paced series. Look at Trip's win in the Junior Cup compared to his losses in the first two tournaments.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I'm predicting that Trip will lose. This shall sadden me greatly...unless the writer's have them tie or the like, because Team Plasma could rain on it all. But that sounds more like a fic idea...
    Then whats make you happy ???
    That Trip hammer everyone with Serperior again and win the Unova League Just like Junior Cup.
    You should happy that writer just hand the Junior Cup over to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Agreed. Winning the league in the games won't matter when you start a new one. Besides no harm in Ash winning a league. They could still continue his character reset or not.
    No , No more reset !!!
    This reset is what ruin this series .
    Writer should move forward with Ash.
    Not Backward .
    Plus, What harm in Ash becoming really strong after 15 year.
    There are anime where Protagonist super strong & almost unbeatable from the start but they still face far greater challenge then Ash.
    I guess Writer simply has to change their writing style.
    Because People are tried of seeing the rewind of the same plot over & over.
    May be That why a lot fan want B2W2 Animated Promo to be fully animated .
    And Winning Pokemon League won't turn Ash into a Pokemon Master but it will make Ash closer to achieving his Goal.
    If Pokemon League had nothing to do with becoming Pokemon Master then All the trainer who want to be a Pokemon Master wouldn't participate in Pokemon League.
    Last edited by vodor; 20th October 2012 at 2:36 AM.

As I said before a mature and powerful ash will never happen outside fanfiction. If ash gets a powerup you can bet his rivals will get triple that to always make him look weak by comparison. They pretty much threw all sense of Even caring when they made trollbias.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Specially with the 6 vs 3 of Homika without solution. I think that Ash will get top 8, being Top 4 at the most. I don't think that Ash would get Top 16 because of the high number of rivals.

In Best Wishes mid.battle evolutions appeasrs to be the norm. And because the league will start soon we expect new evolutions. Don't exist any opening/ending spoiling events (the opeing only spoiled Krookodile and nothing more, the ending is still the Meloetta's theme). onsidering Ash team will found this.

-Pikachu. Technically fully evolved
    -Unfezant. Fully evolved.
    -Oshawott. Appears in a lot of merchandise with Pikachu. Don't expect evolving soon. Oshawott appears in like 24 goods in 2 months. And I don't see any merchandise of Dewott.
    -Pignite. Bianc ahas Emboar and is her main pokemon. Ash won't have Emboar. Highly unlikely to evolve.
    -Snivy. Sivy has returned to appears in merchandise. It isn't Oshawott but has various marketability problems. I discard this for the league.
    -Scraggy. At the end of the series? Yes. In the League. Could be possible but I think that Scraggy won't evolve here.
    -Leavanny. Fully evolved.
    -Palpitoad. has three moves, zer omarketability, the League in his only appareances, learns moves only by evolutions. Palpitoad is the only canditate for evolving.
    -Boldore. To evolve Boldore needs to be traded. If Ash trade Boldore for some reason, I'm sure that Ash will get Gigalith. But it's difficult to happen.
    -Krookodile. Fully evolved.

Basically about evolutions who can evolve:
    Palpitoad 70%, Boldore 18%, Pignite 15%, Scraggy 8%, Snivy 3%, Oshawott 0,1%
    Only petty people believe Ash will get Top 16.

As I've said countless times, unless the number of competitors is like 256 or 512, it is impossible for Ash to get top 16. Especially since it's pretty much guaranteed that Ash will have at least win one full battle, and that doesn't usually take place until at least Top 16.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

As I said before a mature and powerful ash will never happen outside fanfiction. If ash gets a powerup you can bet his rivals will get triple that to always make him look weak by comparison. They pretty much threw all sense of Even caring when they made trollbias.
    I believe DP Ash to be the "most matured" version of Ash, but yeah I see your point.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I hope Ash does what he did against Paul and use the same Pokemon that lost against Trip during their second battle. If not all of them, at least a good number.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I hope Ash does what he did against Paul and use the same Pokemon that lost against Trip during their second battle. If not all of them, at least a good number.
    I'm hoping Trip gets beat pretty easy, not like what happened between Ash and Paul in the league, other rivals need a good battle with him too and hes still new compared to the others so it'd make sense yah know? I would also have loved for Paul to come back but alas no maybe the next league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I definitely think Pikachu and all the starters will be used. Unfezant maybe or boldore with krookodile in last slot

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Muk has had several battles over the course of the show... Technically, yes.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You can't just say that. Muk's only battles were against that Bellsprout and against Gary. Other than that it has only made cameos.

Pikachu was sent back out as was eevee. Eevee wins and Ash can move on to region 6.
    I read all of that, pretty good! I wanted to take issue with this little bit though, because I da*n sure dont want Pikachu going down against Eevee if it can be helped. It reminds me too much of losing to Tysons Meowth; I want Pikachu to lose to big things.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    I read all of that, pretty good! I wanted to take issue with this little bit though, because I da*n sure dont want Pikachu going down against Eevee if it can be helped. It reminds me too much of losing to Tysons Meowth; I want Pikachu to lose to big things.
    Especially given what we know about Eevee. Im really not expecting it to be used in single battles

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    Considering the fact that it took legendary pokemon to stop Ash from winning the last league, it would feel like a step back for Ash if he lost to a regular trainer imo. On a side note, a lot of Charizard merchandise is popping up and it featured in the opening, could this mean we will see charizard in the league? Also, how likely do you guys think it is that another Tobias-esque trainer will show up and beat Ash? It's either that or Virgil beats him :/
    I just want Ash's Charizard VS Trip's Serperior.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Considering the fact that it took legendary pokemon to stop Ash from winning the last league, it would feel like a step back for Ash if he lost to a regular trainer imo. On a side note, a lot of Charizard merchandise is popping up and it featured in the opening, could this mean we will see charizard in the league? Also, how likely do you guys think it is that another Tobias-esque trainer will show up and beat Ash? It's either that or Virgil beats him :/
    I don't think we will see a repeat of the tobias scenario.

And depending on who Ash uses I see no problem with him being knocked out by a regular trainer. for example say Ash loses to someone with the following team
    - Samurott
    - Zoroark
    - Archanine
    - Golurk
    - Hydreigon
    - Braviary

Would anyone be shocked at him losing to a team like that, even if he used his Oaked reserves
    Say Ash uses
    - Pikachu
    - Infernape
    - Staraptor
    - Bayleef
    - Glalie
    - Snorlax

Bayleef vs Braviary - Braviary
    Pikachu vs Braviary - Pikachu
    Pikachu vs Golurk - Pikachu recalled
    Staraptor vs Golurk - Staraptor
    Staraptor vs Zoroark - Zoroark
    Snorlax vs Zoroark - Snorlax
    Snorlax vs Archanine - Tie
    Pikachu vs Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Glalie vs Hydreigon - Glalie
    Glalie vs Samurott - Samurott
    Infernape vs Samurott - Samurott (barely)

Would a loss like that really be unbelievable to anyone?

I could accept him losing to a team like that but he's more likely to lose to the eeveelutions than face a team like that.
    again it all depends on who Ash uses. For example
    - Pikachu
    - Oshawott
    - snivy
    - Scraggy
    - Boldore
    - Unfezant

vs

- Flareon
    - Vaporeon
    - Espeon
    - Umbreon
    - Glaceon
    - Leafeon

I don't have a hard time seeing Ash lose that matchup

I would honestly not want Ash loosing to the Eeveelutions. I like them, but I don't think it would be good. They are too similar, and too, well, small, to make the battle seem epic enough for the very final battle of a whole Season.

That's just me, though. I'm sure it would still be a great battle, but the final, to me, needs more variation in shame and such for the Pokémon.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

My predictions/hopes/Wishes for the league. And I have gained a lot of respect for those of you who bother with images, it took me longer to find and compile them than writing the battles. Looking back I did think Eevee didn't need to battle and I forgot to insert Wotter into the last battle >.<

Round one     Spoiler:

Round 2     Spoiler:

Round 3     Spoiler:

Round 4     Spoiler:

Round 5, the round we probably all want to see the most.    Spoiler:

Round 6-Finals    Spoiler:

And I think I've also learned my lesson on trying to format posts using word. just reordering the pics was a nightmare >.<

Page 97 of 180 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast