Serperior vs Unfezant - Serperior
    Serperior vs Oshawott/Dewott - Oshawott/Dewott

Go crazy.
    Since when Shootie has a Dentula?

And where is his Vanipeti?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

He doesn't, ononokusu and lessmoneytachimaru also does not currently exist.

Actually , I think it would be nice start if Trip's flawless Serperior get KO first.
    Trip start his battle with full confidence but Ash start to reveal various trick of his Sleeve.
    And ,
    I really don't want any evolution in Unova League.
    The reason behind Ash's Boring Gym Battle is that he relied on a sudden Evolution & new Move.
    I prefer if Ash Unova Pokemon reveal to learn new move off-screen during his training in Cynthia's villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

he's probably not gonna use all his revealed 6 vs Ash

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.
    Don't do that to poor Scraggy. I feel something awesome is coming it's way and you sink him lower than low.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Don't do that to poor Scraggy. I feel something awesome is coming it's way and you sink him lower than low.
    Who knows, he has a pretty decent trackrecord when you think of it:

In the Donamite:
    - Two respectable wins, and one loss.
    Vs. Brycen:
    - A respectable win, and a loss.

He's in the positives! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    I don't know how the writers can justify Ash losing another league this time, especially if his old pokemon are returning. It took legendary pokemon to stop Ash from winning the Sinnoh league (despite finishing in the top 4, he was the 2nd best trainer in the tournament because he was the only trainer to defeat Takuto's Darkrai). As far as we know, there won't be another trainer with legendary pokemon in the Unova league, so I find it difficult to see who will beat him.
    For starters we have no proof the older pokemon are returning so if there not (and personally I don't want them there) its not difficult to imagine someone defeating his Unova team.

Even if older pokemon are used its not that difficult to imagine a loss, all it takes is one bad matchup to cost Ash victory

If Ash vs Stephan happens:

,, vs , ,

Unfeazent vs. Mawile
    Unfeazent vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Zebstrika
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Boldore vs Sawk

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post

,, vs , ,

Unfeazent vs. Mawile
    Unfeazent vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Zebstrika
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Boldore vs Sawk
    That seems reasonable. I'd like to see those three in a battle together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    I don't know how the writers can justify Ash losing another league this time, especially if his old pokemon are returning. It took legendary pokemon to stop Ash from winning the Sinnoh league (despite finishing in the top 4, he was the 2nd best trainer in the tournament because he was the only trainer to defeat Takuto's Darkrai). As far as we know, there won't be another trainer with legendary pokemon in the Unova league, so I find it difficult to see who will beat him.
    Unfortunately Sinnoh Ash was develop into a trainer who only can be stop by a trainer with Legendary Pokemon from winning a Pokemon League.
    But this Ash isn't even develop enough to beat a rookie So it totally possible for him to lose.
    Specially since writer hates Ash & his fan.
    Last edited by vodor; 10th October 2012 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Unfortunately Sinnoh Ash was develop into a trainer who only can be stop by a trainer with Legendary Pokemon from winning a Pokemon League.
    But this Ash isn't even develop enough to beat a rookie So it totally possible for him to lose.
    Specially since writer hates Ash & his fan.
    Not trying to be rude but can your posts be typed better? It feels like I'm talking to some grammar-challenged kid/teen/adult.

I do agree on the Sinnoh part. But you can't assume he isn't ready to win the Unova League. His team isn't even bad. If Dawn was able to get to the finals of the Grand Festival on her first try. I'm sure Ash can get there as well. Since Dawn got alot of focus to make her getting to the finals believable, then Ash's traveling through 5 main region games, & winning 2 Filler Saga competitions should be enough development for him to get at least to the finals.
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 10th October 2012 at 12:45 AM.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Not trying to be rude but can your posts be typed better? It feels like I'm talking to some grammar-challenged kid/teen/adult.

I do agree on the Sinnoh part. But you can't assume he isn't ready to win the Unova League. His team isn't even bad. If Dawn was able to get to the finals of the Grand Festival on her first try. I'm sure Ash can get there as well. Since Dawn got alot of focus to make her getting to the finals believable, then Ash's traveling through 5 main region games, & winning 2 Filler Saga competitions should be enough development for him to get at least to the finals.
    Well we at least knew that dawn trained hard and often for it. Ash doesn't really do much training outside tournaments and the occasional gym leader DEM.

Well we at least knew that dawn trained hard and often for it. Ash doesn't really do much training outside tournaments and the occasional gym leader DEM.
    There was training, off-screen though. I know most of you are all critical about on-screen training but its obvious he did some training. Look at the Indigo League, hardly any on-screen training was seen & if he had Charizard under control, he would have been in the Top 8 at least. And most of his Pokemon didn't seem to have much training like Pidgeotto & Muk. He got 3 fully evolved Pokemon already & he didn't train on-screen much. I'd just be pissed if he got anything lower than Top 4. If he loses to Kotetsu or Virgil in Top 4, I'd be mad, if its some non-Legendary user that has bulky Pokemon, then I'd be fine.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

This series is rushed so there is little on screen training done. If Dawn was in this saga as a beginner, she would have been rushed in development, and there would be no to little training done.

Plus there is no Team Rocket to make the trio's Pokemon evolve and seem strong in BW. The gyms did that.
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 10th October 2012 at 4:48 AM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    That seems reasonable. I'd like to see those three in a battle together.
    Reasonable???

1. Unfezant beating a pure Steel-type comes off as a stretch.
    2. Unfezant then losing to Mr.Kick and Punch that can't even do anything to the notably flying bird until it learns a Rock-moveor learns to fly Goku-style?
    3. Oshawott forcing a switch against Mr. Kick and Punch? Does Stephan really think that he'd need Zebstrika to beat Oshawott? No trust in Sawk all of a sudden?
    4. Oshawott beating Zebstrika??? I doubt it.. -.-
    5. Boldore beating Mr.Kick and Punch? Not agile enough.. -.-

Only Sawk beating Oshawott comes across as being reasonable..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Top Tier accurate just let Leavanny learn bug buzzz.

Mid Tier and Low Tier replace Oshawott and Palpitoad!
    BUT Mid and Low aren't so far away from each other they are pretty much on and the same LEVEL.
    Lol your funny, Mijumaru is not stronger then Palpitoad.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post

,, vs , ,

Unfeazent vs. Mawile
    Unfeazent vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Oshawott vs Zebstrika
    Oshawott vs Sawk
    Boldore vs Sawk
    Mawile?? Really??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol your funny, Mijumaru is not stronger then Palpitoad.
    From my point of view it is! Miju is more agile, has more experience and nice move set!
    Palpitoad hasn't battled in a long time, and the last time he lost against Roxie(resistant to poison) and Defeated Zebstrikka but lost to Emonga! Nothing against Palpitaod I like it but it being an evolved for doesn't mean anything. (Pikach vs Leavanny or any other big fully evolved poke! Bulbasaur vs others )Evolution doesn't mean anything 1 stage difference I mean!!
    Last edited by Eneci; 10th October 2012 at 9:48 AM.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

From my point of view it is! Miju is more agile, has more experience and nice move set!
    Palpitoad hasn't battled in a long time, and the last time he lost against Roxie(resistant to poison) and Defeated Zebstrikka but lost to Emonga! Nothing against Palpitaod I like it but it being an evolved for doesn't mean anything. (Pikach vs Leavanny or any other big fully evolved poke! Bulbasaur vs others )Evolution doesn't mean anything 1 stage difference I mean!!
    Neither has Mijumaru lol, last real battle was against Clay. And Mijumaru would of got pwned by Emonga and Zebstricka lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Official battle yes. But it faced Onix and faced Dragonite! it's always around gathering experience! Learning new move! Oshawott showed that it can handle Electric types like Stephan's Blitzle ! So that doesn't have to mean anything!

I don't mean it's super strong, but I think it stronger than Palpi and not might Uber strength juston a higher level! !

Official battle yes. But it faced Onix and faced Dragonite! it's always around gathering experience! Learning new move! Oshawott showed that it can handle Electric types like Stephan's Blitzle ! So that doesn't have to mean anything!

I don't mean it's super strong, but I think it stronger than Palpi and not might Uber strength juston a higher level! !
    Ya and didn't beat either of them and the Dragonite battle was like two seconds -_-. No it didn't lol it won that battle by luck.

Yes the most battles in BW are so based on strength and not on LUCK! We can argue till tomorrow but I won't change my mind neither will U! So that it's from me on the behalf of that topic! XD !

Yes the most battles in BW are so based on strength and not on LUCK! We can argue till tomorrow but I won't change my mind neither will U! So that it's from me on the behalf of that topic! XD !
    It was total luck though, Mijumaru couldn't control Aqua Jet. And Zebstricka had Wild Charge so Aqua Jet would be worthless lol.

It is tomrw .

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It was total luck though, Mijumaru couldn't control Aqua Jet. And Zebstricka had Wild Charge so Aqua Jet would be worthless lol.

It is tomrw .
    I agree with you, there's no way Oshawott is stronger than Palpitoad, it hasn't defeated a single Fire-type all series. I honestly don't know how you can see Oshawott as stronger...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Reasonable???

1. Unfezant beating a pure Steel-type comes off as a stretch.
    2. Unfezant then losing to Mr.Kick and Punch that can't even do anything to the notably flying bird until it learns a Rock-moveor learns to fly Goku-style?
    3. Oshawott forcing a switch against Mr. Kick and Punch? Does Stephan really think that he'd need Zebstrika to beat Oshawott? No trust in Sawk all of a sudden?
    4. Oshawott beating Zebstrika??? I doubt it.. -.-
    5. Boldore beating Mr.Kick and Punch? Not agile enough.. -.-

Only Sawk beating Oshawott comes across as being reasonable..
    What I was gonna say only far more eloquent

And no way in hell is moneymaru better than the toad. The toad beat stoutland and Elesa's zebstrika which both are more impressive than any of Clay's pokemon. Besides moneymaru already got his league upgrade in the form of hydro pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    This series is rushed so there is little on screen training done. If Dawn was in this saga as a beginner, she would have been rushed in development, and there would be no to little training done.
    I agree. That's why I didn't mind if Dawn won her competition or not. She actually earned it.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 66 of 180 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast