Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think Virgil is winning the Unova League. He strikes me as one of those experienced older trainers that Ash meets before the League that beats him.
    I second that. Also, it seems that the League is just near the corner.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm sure Virgin will win the Unova League. It's almost as if he was created specifically to win it (considering who the writers are, I wouldn't doubt it). I'd be okay with this if it weren't for his reductive team; doesn't the Eevee family get enough love and attention as it is? I dislike this shameless promotion of Eevee's evolutions. :x
    It looks like he only owns Eevee and Vaporeon ... (maybe he is looking for good trainers to the other 6 Eeveelutions )

But ... yeah, it looks like he will win the Unova League.
    5 rivals ... even if it looks like something impossible, I would like to see Ash facing them all (my ideal order would be Stephan > Bianca > Kotetsu > Trip > Virgil in the finals)
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 19th September 2012 at 9:01 AM.

So that might mean Trip makes it further than that airhead Kotetsu. THANK YOU, WRITERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    It looks like he only owns Eevee and Vaporeon ... (maybe he is looking for good trainers to the other 6 Eeveelutions )
    haha with this thought more speculation of who get what eeveelution is going to start happening

damnit! don;t open the floodgates for more speculation like that! At least think about it! XD

but I wouldn't accually mind that.

they said he was part of a rescue team, and that he only tehcnically owns eevee and vaporeon, what other pokemon do you think he'll have?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Who does everyone think will be the first of Ash, Stephan, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer, and Kotetsu to be eliminated.

My guess is.......... Stephan with a chance of it being Kotetsu.

Who does everyone think will be the first of Ash, Stephan, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer, and Kotetsu to be eliminated.

second that. i think stephan will be the first then Bianca then kotetsu. we really havent seen kotetsu full team so hopefully he can make it to a 6v6

Kotetsu goes out first.

Stephan goes out in second round.

Ash defeats Virgil in third round.

Ash loses to Bianca in fourth round.

Bianca defeats Trip in final.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Kotetsu goes out first.

Stephan goes out in second round.

Ash defeats Virgil in third round.

Ash loses to Bianca in fourth round.

Bianca defeats Trip in final.
    You don't think Ash will beat Trip in the Unova League?

My eliminatory for the League:

COTD > Stephan > Bianca > Kotetsu > Trip > Ash > Virgil > COTD wins the League
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    damnit! don;t open the floodgates for more speculation like that! At least think about it! XD

but I wouldn't accually mind that.

they said he was part of a rescue team, and that he only tehcnically owns eevee and vaporeon, what other pokemon do you think he'll have?
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha with this thought more speculation of who get what eeveelution is going to start happening
    Hahahaha sorry, it´s just a desperate idea to give a Pokémon to Cilan, Stunfisk needs a neglected partner

I think it will be Stephan > Bianca > Kotetsu > Trip > Ash

You don't think Ash will beat Trip in the Unova League?
    No, I don't. He can't beat Serperior.

Bianca, meanwhile, is being set up to be the biggest Lethal Joke Character ever conceived against all feasible logic. She's the one you should be worried about.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Wait so Virgil only owns 3 out of 7? that's good.

I still think he'll win the league.
    Why couldn't his secondary be Espeon or Jolteon? They always get shafted compared to the other Eeveelutions.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Wait so Virgil only owns 3 out of 7? that's good.

I still think he'll win the league.
    Why couldn't his secondary be Espeon or Jolteon? They always get shafted compared to the other Eeveelutions.
    Who is the third one?, I only know about Eevee and Vaporeon

Who is the third one?, I only know about Eevee and Vaporeon
    I'm assuming he's talking about the fact that in the scans, umbreon is with them in a dark place lighting the way. It's assumed to be his I guess.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I meant to type 2 sorry.

Well, all of these will take place in November, I guess. xD

Hmm we see Flareon using Flamethrower next to what I think is Eevee so he could own that too.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Bulbapenews translated it already, only Eevee and Vaporeon belong to him out of all of those.
    That doesn't explain the Umbreon in that one shot, and the only trainer it could belong to is Virgil.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Its kind of obvious that all of the eeveelutions belong to this guy. I mean we know about Vaporeon and Flareon. And then there is a group shot of all eeveelution. How the hell would they get all eeveelution in one place unless they are owned by one trainer. Its not like six trainer appear with different evolutions. Bulbapedia goes by source, we go by logic.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That doesn't explain the Umbreon in that one shot, and the only trainer it could belong to is Virgil.
    Well I suppose Umbreon's trainer could be where the camera flash is, there seems to be "someone/or something" being blocked out from the reflection of the camera's flash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I didn't know Umbreon could produce a flashlight beam from his forehead cool.

heh I got a friend who loves the eeveelutions, he'll be excited bout this one.

Oh great, another rival with an anti-evolution walking poké. And to further the excuse, with a whole set of eeveelutions.
    You guys seriously think that dude is gonna win the league just because of owning the most overrated set of canines? I don't see any logic on there.
    Trip is boring (I like his serperior thought, it's not everyday we see a rival's main poké in all his evolution forms) Kotetsu is annoying and now we have some sort of an excuse of a collector. Oh joy.
    Is this anime ever get real to give proper development to others characters BESIDES the 3 mains? Looks like the animators are so obsessed with them that forget all the rest. And no offense, but it's being so sad only Ash's unevolved pokés got personality not counting Krookodile (his sunglasses are helping). Even Pignite is dull now.
    Basically right now I only care about Team Rocket's (if not trolling) last act.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

How do we know that he onlys owns Vaporeon and Espeon? Did I miss something? :S

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    How do we know that he onlys owns Vaporeon and Espeon? Did I miss something? :S
    Vaporeon and Eevee. There's a scan somewhere that confirmed it I think. There's been to much info to keep track

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast