Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1277

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Some people are thinking that, I can't lie. I am one of them, but I have mixed feelings about it, because I think the deciding battle with be Pikachu vs Eevee.
    I don't. That would be a lame final battle. Eevee isn't being portrayed as a strong battler. Eevee will probably be used in a double/triple battle round but i doubt it will be last pokemon standing

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't. That would be a lame final battle. Eevee isn't being portrayed as a strong battler. Eevee will probably be used in a double/triple battle round but i doubt it will be last pokemon standing
    With its confirmed moves, you're right.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Some people are thinking that, I can't lie. I am one of them, but I have mixed feelings about it, because I think the deciding battle with be Pikachu vs Eevee.
    Exactly, Pikachu is winning but then eevee evolves into the new eeveelution and beats Pikachu, causing Ash to be knocked out.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I really don't get the obsession with new Eeveelutions

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I really don't get the obsession with new Eeveelutions
    It would make sense with the Eevee lol, he has no problem with evolving his pokemon so keeping it an Eevee would be kind of dumb.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I really don't get the obsession with new Eeveelutions
    Me neither. They would be just as old as if we were to have seen Jigglypuff again. It's not that special. And yes, it would be aweful for Ash to lose to one of these. But for some reason I'm sensing a bad vibe from them.

    My ideal battle ever!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Me neither. They would be just as old as if we were to have seen Jigglypuff again. It's not that special. And yes, it would be aweful for Ash to lose to one of these. But for some reason I'm sensing a bad vibe from them.

    For him to lose to a new eeveelution wouldn't be so odd though cuz he wouldn't know much about it.

    Edit: Hell ya rank up!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    For him to lose to a new eeveelution wouldn't be so odd though cuz he wouldn't know much about it.

    Edit: Hell ya rank up!!!!
    Since we don't know about if they will be any new eevee evolutions, then I won't be convinced.

    My ideal battle ever!

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Since we don't know about if they will be any new eevee evolutions, then I won't be convinced.
    I know lol I'm saying if it happens it would maker sense.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Holy this thread is dead haha, anyways, any new info anyone? :/
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Holy this thread is dead haha, anyways, any new info anyone? :/
    no. Which is why nobody has posted for a few days.

    I guess I'm looking forward to this, I'm definitely gonna enjoy it more then the 2 previous eps but I don't know enough to say how much I'm gonna enjoy it

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    no. Which is why nobody has posted for a few days.

    I guess I'm looking forward to this, I'm definitely gonna enjoy it more then the 2 previous eps but I don't know enough to say how much I'm gonna enjoy it
    Meh, if not for Espeon I really couldn't care about this episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if not for Espeon I really couldn't care about this episode.
    The previous 2 eps don't interest me so i need something to look forward to

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if not for Espeon I really couldn't care about this episode.
    Not like it's really gonna do anything :P

    Heck, despite Snivy being in today's title, she barely did anything worthy
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The previous 2 eps don't interest me so i need something to look forward to
    You don't like the Iris episodes??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You don't like the Iris episodes??
    Not gonna lie... I'm not sure why all the focus is now on her, unless the league isn't happening soon. Ash still needs that late focus before the league (one episode does not cut it)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not gonna lie... I'm not sure why all the focus is now on her, unless the league isn't happening soon. Ash still needs that late focus before the league (one episode does not cut it)
    Cuz it's her town lol?? Why would Ash get focus here?? He's getting the Tag Battle, the Virgil episode and any episodes after that most likely.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Cuz it's her town lol?? Why would Ash get focus here?? He's getting the Tag Battle, the Virgil episode and any episodes after that most likely.
    I'm talking in general you loon. They didn't have to have Iris head home before the league, unless this means she's not staying for next gen.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You don't like the Iris episodes??
    Used to. But I think the writers really screwed up with regards to her since season 2 started. So I'm looking at this to be decent to give me something definite to look forward to after the tag battle

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm talking in general you loon. They didn't have to have Iris head home before the league, unless this means she's not staying for next gen.
    Well concidering we aren't even near the next gen, we should get a filler saga before hand. And it's not her fault her house is right before the league lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,881

    Default

    Can we not bring Iris into this. It's not about her in this episode. So you all can relax.

    But I'm excited for this episode to see what kind of personality Ash's new rival will have.

    My ideal battle ever!

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Can we not bring Iris into this. It's not about her in this episode. So you all can relax.

    But I'm excited for this episode to see what kind of personality Ash's new rival will have.
    Standard kind compassionate friendly rival

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Standard kind compassionate friendly rival
    He has like three of those already lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He has like three of those already lol.
    ha dont expect another paul rival. i think that was a 1 time only deal.

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ha dont expect another paul rival. i think that was a 1 time only deal.
    I'm not lol, I'm just saying that Bel, Stephan, and Kotetsu are all the friendly rivals already.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •