Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1277

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    No, Umbreon is a Pokemon.
    He's used as a flashlight in this episode though.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The question is, why is Umbreon being used as a flashlight? They were running down some stairs, I wonder why to?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    The question is, why is Umbreon being used as a flashlight? They were running down some stairs, I wonder why to?
    The dam control room maybe?

Cuz it's dark lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The dam control room maybe?
    Maybe so, I hadn't thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zya View Post
    I know this is really unlikely but the Cryogonal and Bisharp could be a hint of a Team Plasma arc during and/or after the league. That would be really cool. Hopefully the writers will be nice and do so.

But anyways, we'll figure it out everything during the episode.
    No, I doubt it. They're just good insert Pokemon villains.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I hope it's villains we'll see often. And not like the Cryoganol Guy's minions. (>.>)

Hopefully they explain why he can use more then 6 pokemon, or that just puts a huge plothole in the series, and we don't need more of that.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Hopefully they explain why he can use more then 6 pokemon, or that just puts a huge plothole in the series, and we don't need more of that.
    Not really. Two of them can be around but their pokeballs likely wouldn't be able to be activated.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Because hes in his ranch and his ranch is his OAK lab, so he can have them all present, he lives in the city they are rigth now if you pay a little attention instead of spamming crap as usual you would probably notice that by now.

Don't degrade my posts to that word, plus he's just bending the rules for his own benifit.
    I don't need to degrade anything you do a fine job yourself.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 10th November 2012 at 4:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Because hes in his ranch and his ranch is his OAK lab, so he can have them all present, he lives in the city they are rigth now if you pay a little attention instead of spamming crap as usual you would probably notice that by now.
    Don't degrade my posts to that word, plus he's just bending the rules for his own benifit.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

he leaves the extras in his barn

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Y'know from a real-world stance, the "6 Pokemon" thing makes no sense. xD If he stores his Pokemon at his base, what's stopping him from simply taking seven Pokeballs. He's not battling, after all, so he wouldn't technically be breaking any rules.
    The 6 Pokémon rule, if I'm not mistaken is for the Pokémon's benefit, not to be a jerk to the trainers, and impose limitations.

Somewhere, somehow, someone decided that 6 Pokémon was the most ideal number of Pokémon, that a trainer could take care of at once. Because apparently some probably died of starvation or some kind of neglect when there was more than 6, and it became a problem (I guess) so they imposed the 6 Pokémon rule.

And I believe the Anime Pokedex is a lot more than just an encyclopedia, it clearly keeps track of all the Pokémon you have with you, most like updating when you go to the Pokémon center to heal your Pokémon or to switch Pokemon. So the Pokedex regulates the "6" rule. I don't know if it would work if someone didn't have a Pokedex, or if all trainers (anyone with a Poke ball with Pokémon inside) of all sorts are required to have a Pokedex for that purpose (with perhaps some exceptions, possibly).

It does get hard and complicated to hash out the details involving that.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

IMO The 6 Pokemon rule is valid only when the Pokemon is in a Pokeball. The seventh Pokemon can't be used if its in the Pokeball, but can be used if its already outside. Also, Ash can freely use all of his Pokemon when he is at Oak's ranch, I don't see why people can't see it being possible.

Words like plothole and Deus Ex Machina make me laugh.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    IMO The 6 Pokemon rule is valid only when the Pokemon is in a Pokeball. The seventh Pokemon can't be used if its in the Pokeball, but can be used if its already outside. Also, Ash can freely use all of his Pokemon when he is at Oak's ranch, I don't see why people can't see it being possible.

Words like plothole and Deus Ex Machina make me laugh.
    Is it even confirmed that they are vrgil's pokemon at the begining? Maybe he captures some of them in this episode
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Is it even confirmed that they are vrgil's pokemon at the begining? Maybe he captures some of them in this episode
    I think it is more or less taken granted. But yeah sometimes even the obvious can be deceiving and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Virgil doesn't look that generic anymore. XD he has a cool design.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Virgil doesn't look that generic anymore. XD he has a cool design.
    Yeah, I think he looks pretty cool. He looks like the kind of older guy that ends up beating Ash in the league (Harrison, Tyson, Tobias), but we'll see who will

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    No Preview in Smash?
    here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVDq...&feature=g-u-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVDq...eature=g-all-u

Here:

So Espeon does save them with Psychich, Umbreon is indeed a flashligth.

Thanks.

I'm more excited for this episode. I like how they showed off Umbreon being a flashlight. I don't even remember them showing off Umbreon's lights in the past.

Thanks.

I'm more excited for this episode. I like how they showed off Umbreon being a flashlight. I don't even remember them showing off Umbreon's lights in the past.
    They did, he was Shigeru flashligth back in Johto I believe.

Thats why we said he would be a flashligth here and the Axew gets lost episode.

------

Just noticed, Virgil doesn't seem to be a kid, he looks to be a teen like Belle 14 or 15 and I'm starting to like his design and the whole ranger thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yeah, I think he looks pretty cool. He looks like the kind of older guy that ends up beating Ash in the league (Harrison, Tyson, Tobias), but we'll see who will
    Yep ;( I'm starting to think this will be the guy that beats Ash, he reminds me of Tyson/Harrison too.

It would be amazing if N appeared a pulled a Tobias but I doubt writers will go there. XD

His Eeveelutions look strong/skilled as well, he might be a threat. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They did, he was Shigeru flashligth back in Johto I believe.

Thats why we said he would be a flashligth here and the Axew gets lost episode.

------

Just noticed, Virgil doesn't seem to be a kid, he looks to be a teen like Belle 14 or 15 and I'm starting to like his design and the whole ranger thing.
    I remember know. Gary's Umbreon needed Flash so that Ash could find the lever to the dam mechanism. Wow, this is similar to Johto. ._.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast