Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Anyways, moving away from him.

I hope all the Eevelutions will be confirmed to be Virgil's. Have they already been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Anyways, moving away from him.

I hope all the Eevelutions will be confirmed to be Virgil's. Have they already been confirmed?
    i dont no last i heard that he only owns vaporeon and eevee so no clue

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    From the scans, he's using Flareon with Eevee's Helping Hand and using Umbreon as a light. I hope they are, to me a team of Eevee and its evolutions seems so interesting, I don't know why the writers didn't think of this sooner when an entire team of them was 6.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Well, Eevee and Vaporeon are confirmed. But the summary of the League says about Virgil: "The group of seven comprises many different types and is tough!"

So I think that all the Eevolutions are his.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, Eevee and Vaporeon are confirmed. But the summary of the League says about Virgil: "The group of seven comprises many different types and is tough!"

So I think that all the Eevolutions are his.
    Then, it's pretty much obvious then. I can't wait.

I just thought of something, since this guy has all the evo's plus Eevee, maybe they are planning to debut a new eeveevolution with him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I just thought of something, since this guy has all the evo's plus Eevee, maybe they are planning to debut a new eeveevolution with him.
    And what is that? They don't have a new Eevee evolution in the games yet. How can he debut one unless they are planning on making new Pokemon for another game?(Crosses fingers)

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    And what is that? They don't have a new Eevee evolution in the games yet. How can he debut one unless they are planning on making new Pokemon for another game?(Crosses fingers)
    Well the league is close so...

He could be fatal to Ash with a new eeveeloution in the League!

Munchlax appeared first in the anime and than in the games! Blaziken as well.

So it could be an announcment. Maybe it won't be eeveeloution, maybe just Eevee stage 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post

So it could be an announcment. Maybe it won't be eeveeloution, maybe just Eevee stage 2!
    Oh yeah. Now I feel much better. Why not since they are rushing this things so bad? I'm hoping for a new Eevee evolution to be a ground or rock type. Hell, maybe even a steel since they have all the other ones marked down.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Oh yeah. Now I feel much better. Why not since they are rushing this things so bad? I'm hoping for a new Eevee evolution to be a ground or rock type. Hell, maybe even a steel since they have all the other ones marked down.
    Wat about dragon

I'm go for any type, but I really want to see a Ghost type. If there's one, there has to be another one, I liked how they made Espeon and Umbreon total opposites, since Psychic is the counterpart of Dark.

I would really like to see this happening, its possible cause they have had debut of next gen pokemon around half way and near to the end of the series before.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Or make use of Helping Hand as its said in the summaries.

Omg i was thinking the same
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Don't forget Kecleon appeared in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Or make use of Helping Hand as its said in the summaries.
    Ya but the whole league isn't gonna be double battles lol. It would be cool to debut a new Eevee evo since they should have a general idea about the pokemon in the 6th gen game already.

Also since the even generations are always the evo's for past pokemon regions we should be expecting new evos.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Absol. Absol looks like it could have a pre evolved form.

Ya but the whole league isn't gonna be double battles lol. It would be cool to debut a new Eevee evo since they should have a general idea about the pokemon in the 6th gen game already.

Also since the even generations are always the evo's for past pokemon regions we should be expecting new evos.
    I don't know! I mean they started this Eeveeloution line and I want it to be completed!
    But I don't know if they will continue it, cause they now have the Elemenatry Monkey line and could go to bring new types from them!

and BW was a let down, we all expected some pre-evos and evos from previous gen's. I wanted a Spinda evo!

It would be great for Virgil to debut a new eeveeloution!(bug or flying for me) but the chances are slim!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

That would be a great idea, but from what i remembered they didn't show a 5th gen pokemon in the Sinnoh League, did they?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    That would be a great idea, but from what i remembered they didn't show a 5th gen pokemon in the Sinnoh League, did they?
    Probably because Unova is so far away from Sinnoh/Kanto/Johto/Hoenn. We could have a 6th gen pokémon that's from a region close to Unova this time.

I hope we see heatran this ep.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Do we even know if this is set in Reversal Mountain?

He might be the first guy Satoshi wins, plus we don't need to see his other figths.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Turns out Virgil was the guy who owned the Heatran at the Sinnoh League.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast