Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Comments in bold.

I still think that Virgil is stronger than he appears, but I'll wait to see him in action before judging.
    I think Psyshock has been shown much already and tbh Psychic seems to be a lot more versatile in battle than a psychic blob.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I think Psyshock has been shown much already and tbh Psychic seems to be a lot more versatile in battle than a psychic blob.
    I thought about that only to not see Espeon and Umbreon with the same move. If Umbreon doesn't know Psychic, Espeon can have it and viceversa.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol tell me about it. I have like four hours till my next class, my post count has soared lol .
    Dude weren't you only on dialga just last week?

I thought about that only to not see Espeon and Umbreon with the same move. If Umbreon doesn't know Psychic, Espeon can have it and viceversa.
    I don't think Umbreon needs Psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dude weren't you only on dialga just last week?
    I might of been lol. Like I said, a lot of posts in a four hour break between classes.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I see that some people have mentioned a Baton Pass chain. Here what I could see:

- Helping Hand (I can see it being swapped for some other move at the League, kinda like May's Glaceon swapped some of its moves)
    - Protect
    - Baton Bass (or a Normal attacking move like Quick Attack or Return, if he is the final receiver)
    - Stored Power

---

- Baton Pass
    - Acid Armor
    - Hydro Pump / Muddy Water
    - Aurora Beam

---

- Baton Pass
    - Agility
    - Discharge
    - Pin Missile

---

- Baton Pass
    - Work Up
    - Flame Charge
    - Smog / Superpower

---

- Baton Pass
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic / Psybeam
    - Swift / Shadow Ball

---

- Baton Pass
    - Confuse Ray / Screech
    - Faint Attack / Payback
    - Psychic / Shadow Ball

---

- Baton Pass
    - Swords Dance
    - Leaf Blade
    - Aerial Ace

---

- Baton Pass
    - Barrier
    - Icy Wind / Ice Shard
    - Ice Fang / Mirror Coat

A similar strategy can disorient various opponents, but probably BP is a bit... gimmicky, as a move. But who knows.

@ _Taidow_: I'd like to see Umbreon with Psychic so it has coverage against the Fighting types (in case Espeon is knocked out). Otherwise Moonlight/Wish and Dig (to recover energy and annoy further the opponent) are welcome in my book. I won't disdain Shadow Ball, however.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

@ _Taidow_: I'd like to see Umbreon with Psychic so it has coverage against the Fighting types (in case Espeon is knocked out). Otherwise Moonlight/Wish and Dig (to recover energy and annoy further the opponent) are welcome in my book. I won't disdain Shadow Ball, however.
    I'd rather it deal with fighting types a more creative way like Confuse Ray and Assurance for something.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'd rather it deal with fighting types a more creative way like Confuse Ray and Assurance for something.
    Confuse Ray yeah, Assurance is better in Doubles and Triples. Maybe Payback (receives the damage and hits back), considering that game-wise it is a good defensive Pokemon?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Confuse Ray yeah, Assurance is better in Doubles and Triples. Maybe Payback (receives the damage and hits back), considering that game-wise it is a good defensive Pokemon?
    Assurance gets doubled power if opponent receives damage before hand so self damage from confusion status counts. It's helpful for singles and doubles.

I would hope Umbreon has Dark Pulse other wise he seriously has nothing lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Faint Attack could be good and it could dodge with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Faint Attack could be good and it could dodge with it too.
    When was the last time we even saw Faint Attack??

When was the last time we even saw Faint Attack??
    Harleys Cacturne if Bulbapedia is to be believed

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I just hope they change the animation. It was so bland back then. Have the pokemon glow black or purple while doing it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ah, I guess he can have it then since it's been so long.

I kind of want it to be like the game animation. He disappears then attacks.

Yea, the disappearing could dodge an attack and also deal damage too.

I cant wait for this episode! I have a gut feeling that already he will be better than the others

I cant wait for this episode! I have a gut feeling that already he will be better than the others
    You mean the previous League rivals or the rivals in general?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    You mean the previous League rivals or the rivals in general?
    As of now the unovan rivals bu lt if he gets a good showing it will go higher.

He does have the look IMO. But, I usually don't prefer League rivals, but he's the first I actually like, maybe he will be placed the highest.

I don't feel the same way.. if by the look is what others think of the Tyson, or Harrison look, then I'd disagree.. 0.0

Tyson had a freaking trenchcoat, and Harrison just caught a troublesome Sneasel, and had a freaking Blaziken in Johto, with which he probably swept the entire region except Falkner and Claire..

Virgil has.. Eeveelutions and looks much like a boy..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I don't feel the same way.. if by the look is what others think of the Tyson, or Harrison look, then I'd disagree.. 0.0

Tyson had a freaking trenchcoat, and Harrison just caught a troublesome Sneasel, and had a freaking Blaziken in Johto, with which he probably swept the entire region except Falkner and Claire..

Virgil has.. Eeveelutions and looks much like a boy..
    I seriously don't see why everybody is over hyping him so much -_-.

I seriously don't see why everybody is over hyping him so much -_-.
    I guess because he has that height thing people are talking about.. Yeah.. He looks calm compared to the rest, but so what? So did Trip.. He has Eevee, everybody loves Eevee apparently..

You can't deny the proof is in your sig, I can't deny, I've caught five of them in W2, and I'm barely at Nimbasa, although I feel little to evolve the critters. I generally like Leafeon best, but you've got no access to it due to the moss rock (and ice rock) not being available until the postgame. I'm already sick of evolving pokemon by happiness, so Umbreon and Espeon are out as well, and out of the original Eevee's I find that I don't want any as I have enough water, fire and electric types already (Water: Dewott, Psyduck, Azumarill, Remoraid, Keldeo. Fire: Pignite, Magby, Growlithe, N's Darumaka and Darmanitan. Electric: Flaaffy, Elekid, Magnemite). I don't have any Ice-types, so I'd go for Glaceon. I don't like Espeon, so I don't use it, and above reasons. I wanted Leafeon, but I also have Servine and Leavanny to think about.

On a complete side note, did anybody else get annoyed by the amount of happiness induced evolutions at the start of B2W2?
    - Riolu
    - Azurill
    - Swadloon
    - Woobat
    - Golbat
    - Buneary
    - Eevee x2

Or even worse, there are only 15 lines within the first 100 pokemon that evolve normally? And 23 lines that evolve with a stone, trade or happiness being involved??? And two that don't evolve (Audino and Dunsparce)... I mean it isn't easy to get your hands on those stones early at all.. So you're stuck with Skitty's, Petilil's, Cottonee's, Growlithe's, Eevee's for which you can't find a Water/Thunder/Fire-stone even if you wanted to and worst of all: Sunkern's.. -.-

I mean at this point I'm happy that I traded over a pokemon holding a fricking Soothe Bell! :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I guess because he has that height thing people are talking about.. Yeah.. He looks calm compared to the rest, but so what? So did Trip.. He has Eevee, everybody loves Eevee apparently..

You can't deny the proof is in your sig, I can't deny, I've caught five of them in W2, and I'm barely at Nimbasa, although I feel little to evolve the critters. I generally like Leafeon best, but you've got no access to it due to the moss rock (and ice rock) not being available until the postgame. I'm already sick of evolving pokemon by happiness, so Umbreon and Espeon are out as well, and out of the original Eevee's I find that I don't want any as I have enough water, fire and electric types already (Water: Dewott, Psyduck, Azumarill, Remoraid, Keldeo. Fire: Pignite, Magby, Growlithe, N's Darumaka and Darmanitan. Electric: Flaaffy, Elekid, Magnemite). I don't have any Ice-types, so I'd go for Glaceon. I don't like Espeon, so I don't use it, and above reasons. I wanted Leafeon, but I also have Servine and Leavanny to think about.

On a complete side note, did anybody else get annoyed by the amount of happiness induced evolutions at the start of B2W2?
    - Riolu
    - Azurill
    - Swadloon
    - Woobat
    - Golbat
    - Buneary
    - Eevee x2

Or even worse, there are only 15 lines within the first 100 pokemon that evolve normally? And 23 lines that evolve with a stone, trade or happiness being involved??? And two that don't evolve (Audino and Dunsparce)... I mean it isn't easy to get your hands on those stones early at all.. So you're stuck with Skitty's, Petilil's, Cottonee's, Growlithe's, Eevee's for which you can't find a Water/Thunder/Fire-stone even if you wanted to and worst of all: Sunkern's.. -.-

I mean at this point I'm happy that I traded over a pokemon holding a fricking Soothe Bell! :S
    Lol I like Espeon not Eevee.

Just ride the bike in Castelia for like 15-20 minutes and they should evolve.

Growlithe is the worst lol. Arcanine's movepool is crap unless you levelup growlithe into the 40s before evolving.

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast