Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1277

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Virgil doesn't look as threatening as Harrison or Tyson *-* idk how Ash could lose against him but who knows =/

Beats me, ask those who are riding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Because everyone is looking at the Eeveeultion's base stats. Personally I don't see the big deal, they still don't seem that threatening
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Because everyone is looking at the Eeveeultion's base stats. Personally I don't see the big deal, they still don't seem that threatening
    That's what I thought about Gary's Eevee but I was wrong. Don't judge on just size. I bet they will be a great challenge.

My ideal battle ever!

I don't like this Virgil guy because he's being glorified by being given all the Eeveelutions at once. This should never happen to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I don't like this Virgil guy because he's being glorified by being given all the Eeveelutions at once. This should never happen to anyone.
    How do you know if he had them all at once? Suppose he got them one by one and have other Pokemon but just likes them more? And I don't want Ash losing to Bianca or Kotesu either because it seems like they both aren't in their right minds. Virgil and Stephan makes more sense.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I remember Harrison in his debut episode showed that beastly Blaziken and then he catched Sneasel, I thought he was tough.. Tyson besides Meowth he had a Metagross, I mean they looked like strong rivals from the beginning *-*

Virgil even with all of the Eeveelutions does not like as strong and that Eevee is certainly not on Tyson's Meowth level imo, we'll have to wait and see as per usual.

Eevee family appareances:
    Eevee: May (17) in late AG, Gary (1), Mikey (1;D), Sakura (1), Ursula (1, two Eevees) and others.
    Vaporeon: Rainer, Entrance Exam Instructor, Sumomo, Lola, Galea, Mewtwo, Fergus and Ursula.
    Jolteon: Sparky, Exam Instructor, Ethan, Satsuki, Volkner and others.
    Flareon: Pyro, Exam Instructor, Koume, Evan, Savannah, Ursula and others.
    Espeon: Sakura, Lillian, Anabel, Annie, and Others.
    Umbreon: Gary, Tamao, Johanna and others.
    Leafeon: Zoey and other.
    Glaceon: May, Cynthia and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    It was confirmed in BW2 that they aren't
    Really? I was unaware of that.. May I momentarily stray and ask how it was confirmed?

Hmmmmm.....Roasted Pork fighting more Cryogonals. Did he just Fire Pledge and barbaque a gym leader's one already?

Sigh, I wish Scragz or someone else even Zeustle would fight the things. I guess it is because Roasted Pork is in desperate need of a battle and win since Trip's Salad Snake.

This Virgil guy....hmmmmmm...I change my mind. I want Ash to win the league.......

His eeveeloutions may look tough but come on..... at least Blaziken and Metagross were portrayed as tough challenges for Ash's Pokemon since the latter had a 3rd generation Ash had no idea about and Metagross needs an army to take it. Heck even Tyson's Meowth got good buildup for the battle. Not sure what too expect from a team of eeveeloutions....besides them working together despearately to take out their opponent.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

*Watches preview* I knew it. This episode only serves as shameless Eevee promotion. It's the kind of episode where the main Pokemon is being shoved down your throat so vigorously that you have no choice but to buy its merchandise. And again, what's with the Cryogonal or whatever they're called suddenly attacking everyone? And it's not just the usual Ice Beam frenzy either; those things turned into shuriken. That's scary. Like I said last night, it would've made more sense if the dam issue was related to the collapsing cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Really? I was unaware of that.. May I momentarily stray and ask how it was confirmed?
    In memory link it showed them battling the Shadow triad.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    *Watches preview* I knew it. This episode only serves as shameless Eevee promotion. It's the kind of episode where the main Pokemon is being shoved down your throat so vigorously that you have no choice but to buy its merchandise. And again, what's with the Cryogonal or whatever they're called suddenly attacking everyone? And it's not just the usual Ice Beam frenzy either; those things turned into shuriken. That's scary. Like I said last night, it would've made more sense if the dam issue was related to the collapsing cliff.
    The Anime promotes the games, the episode promotes Eevee. That's how it it always been and will be. And no Pokemon is being shoved down our throats.

When I first saw Bisharp I thought about the Shadow Triad, but I don't think that they will appear. Then again, I'm very happy to see another Bisharp in the anime, I thought the only one we will get to see is Georgia's.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris got a dragonite dropped in her lap for the express purpose if glorification and you seemed to have no issued with that.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Iris got a dragonite dropped in her lap for the express purpose if glorification and you seemed to have no issued with that.
    Today showed that it's only good against Ice types though... so it's a dysfunctional Dragonite
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's because we're talking about Iris. Anybody else would be "glorified", while for Iris is perfectly normal... :/ Just kidding.

Well, I'm quite interested in this episode. Can't wait to know a bit more about Virgil and his family.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I like eevee and it's evolutions as much as the next guy, but all of them in the same episode. really? their really trying to promote eevee. I know it is available in b2w2, but this seems overkill. Not saying it's going to be a bad episode, but why would you just have eeveelutions on your team? Seems odd to me.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    I like eevee and it's evolutions as much as the next guy, but all of them in the same episode. really? their really trying to promote eevee. I know it is available in b2w2, but this seems overkill. Not saying it's going to be a bad episode, but why would you just have eeveelutions on your team? Seems odd to me.

This is why it will be over kill if he beats Ash... Six months of it being brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Today showed that it's only good against Ice types though... so it's a dysfunctional Dragonite
    Today's episode is no proof of this. For all we know Dragonite could beat another type besides ice in future battles.

Eevee and evos are "fan favorite". It's normal that they get this kind of treatment. The producers simply bring what people (or in this case, little kids) want: cute and powerful Pokemon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

I am looking forward to this episode.

Eevee looks so adorable. Great animator for this episode.

Anyway, so maybe Oshawott pops out of his pokemon to crush on Eevee? Maybe that's why he wasn't listed as it's only for a second.

So Stoutland and Bisharp. Most likely owned by Virgil's father and brother.

Random : PokéRadar

The preview looks so cool. I love it. Virgil looks so awesome too. I did want Leafeon to do something thought, well there's always the League. But, seeing a Cryognal and Bisharp makes me think of the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin. :/

Watched the preview and liked it. Hopefully Leafeon will get to do something...

Anyway, it seems that Glaceon knows Icy Wind and that Kotetsu has Pokeballs. Now, how does he keep all the Eeveelutions?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Watched the preview and liked it. Hopefully Leafeon will get to do something...

Anyway, it seems that Glaceon knows Icy Wind and that Kotetsu has Pokeballs. Now, how does he keep all the Eeveelutions?
    he doesnt. there all at base. He only takes 6 on the mission

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Are you seriously shocked that this episode is about Eevee and its evolutions? I thought it was obvious 2 months ago when Virgil had an all Eevee team. Did you think some other Pokemon was going to be the main focus this episode? And we have no idea why the Cryogonal froze the dam so its best not to assume it was something unimportant because you could be seriously wrong.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast