Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1277

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Lol you'd think they would look happy being introduced to Ash and the gang.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I wouldn't be happy if I was just introduced to the twerps.

I would be "Oh great Virgil's showing us off again yay same old same old"

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They might get hyped up after they're introduced. They're probably just sitting in a straight line, because they're trained to.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    They might get hyped up after they're introduced. They're probably just sitting in a straight line, because they're trained to.
    Apparently they are trained to not smile either lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Because it reads the things we post about his trainer.

Jolteon looks angrier than Espeon.
    Lol. I suppose anyone would be mad if people called their trainer a troll league rival.

Arceusdamnit! there's a lot of eevelutions merchanising, there's even gonna be an eevee tournament in Japan,

20419184.jpg
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Arceusdamnit! there's a lot of eevelutions merchanising, there's even gonna be an eevee tournament in Japan,

20419184.jpg
    All teams will be

Vaporeon
    Espeon
    Jolteon

Then

Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon

Depending on teamstyle.

I'm excited to see Bisharp since we've only see Georgia's so far. I wonder what role it'll play?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'm excited to see Bisharp since we've only see Georgia's so far. I wonder what role it'll play?
    Shadow Triad! XD

Probably it'll belong to a COTD. Maybe a villain who controls/disturbed the Cryogonals?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Lol, it appears not. They're like mini soldiers. xD

I hope the Kanto Eeveelutions and Glaceon get some good battles either here or in the League. They deserve redemption to make up for how badly they were treated throughout the other series.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Probably used to vs the Cryogonal, just like Ash's Pignite may be used.

Random : PokéRadar

It's seems unnecessary to suddenly market the hell out of the Eeveelutions (except maybe because there will be a 6th gen eeveelution.

It's pointless, because May was the only main character who had an Eevee/Glaceon, however it wasn't used very much (more as an Eevee than Glaceon).

Why wouldn't they give Ash/Iris/Cilan an eevee, if it was so important.

Virgil's hardly an important character, and his milking his own eeveelutions, kind of defeats the purpose of marketing Eevee and it's evolutions, wouldn't a main character garner more "profit" than a last minute league only rival?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's seems unnecessary to suddenly market the hell out of the Eeveelutions (except maybe because there will be a 6th gen eeveelution.

It's pointless, because May was the only main character who had an Eevee/Glaceon, however it wasn't used very much (more as an Eevee than Glaceon).

Virgil's hardly an important character, and his milking his own eeveelutions, kind of defeats the purpose of marketing Eevee and it's evolutions, wouldn't a main character garner more "profit" than a last minute league only rival?
    Unless of course Virgil is staying for the post league arc.

Making money is not pointless, Eevees are popular.

No because they want to promot them all and no main character would get them all.

Well it's either that the games are doing that Eeveelution Wi-fi tournament to tie in with Virgil or vice versa.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Making money is not pointless, Eevees are popular.
    And what Eevee wasn't popular when it first came out? It suddenly had a huge surge of popularity after 15 years.

No because they want to promot them all and no main character would get them all.
    Doesn't change the fact that Virgil shouldn't have all of them. Maybe they don't want to play favorites but a character having all of them, undermines the whole idea of marketing them, because someone is getting screwed over in terms of screen time, and I can't see how possible it would be to share around eight of them.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

No Eevee is promoted every generation, they always get tons of merchandise, since Rioulo and Eevee were the main " HEY OLD POKEMON ARE BACK LOOK AT THIS TWO CUTE ONES!!" Pokemon Gamefreak used, everyone from merchandise companies jumped on them like crazy.

Why not? if he works as a ranger and uses Eeveelutions and I don't see why he wouldn't try to get one of each, stop trying to think everyone needs to get the same amount of screentime and attention, nothing works that way not in real life and it shouldn't work like that in fiction either.

It's kind of hypocritical calling Virgil overglorified considering the treatment Iris had been getting all season.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's kind of hypocritical calling Virgil overglorified considering the treatment Iris had been getting all season.
    What the heck does Iris have to do with Virgil.

And glorified and overglorified is the new dumb word around here since Iris wont the Don Battle.

Everyone that gets attention besides Satoshi is being glorified, the others are being neglected, thats how it works.

What the heck does Iris have to do with Virgil.

And glorified and overglorified is the new dumb word around here since Iris wont the Don Battle.

Everyone that gets attention besides Satoshi is being glorified, the others are being neglected, thats how it works.
    Like having all of your matches handed to you on a silver platter and getting a dragonite for free is somehow less glorification than having a bunch of Eeveelutions? Did people call Ursula out on her dual evolution?

No Eevee is promoted every generation, they always get tons of merchandise, since Rioulo and Eevee were the main " HEY OLD POKEMON ARE BACK LOOK AT THIS TWO CUTE ONES!!" Pokemon Gamefreak used, everyone from merchandise companies jumped on them like crazy.
    Eevee was hardly used, or it's evolutions, and it took at least 6 or 7 years before one even became part of the main cast. And that was solely because of Glaceon.... and to a lesser extent Leafeon.

And even then....it was May who got it. Had it been Ash, it would've been his permanent Aipom (not traded), but given to Oak, to make room for Gible or something and would've received a lot more attention.

Why not? if he works as a ranger and uses Eeveelutions and I don't see why he wouldn't try to get one of each, stop trying to think everyone needs to get the same amount of screentime and attention, nothing works that way not in real life and it shouldn't work like that in fiction either.
    I'm just saying it's not fair to the Eevee line to constantly give it to these characters that don't have any importance to the Eevee line. I'm not saying the Eevee line isn't useful, it just doesn't have any appeal to give it to some random dude no one cares about. Seriously if all three of the main characters had an Eevee and they evolved into different Pokémon, that personally would have more of an effect on me than some guy who has everyone, who conveniently at the same time as being a rescue ranger of sorts, just happens to be entering the league. How the hell did Virgil even find time to get 8 badges?

Edit: Not to mention Ursula totally screwed over two Eevee just for a quick evolution contest appeal.

Like I said Virgil doesn't seem to be a kid atleast not 10 he seems to be 14-15, he could have just get the badges in a slow pace and eventually enter the league, heck he has an heli his father can give him a ride or even go to other cities do jobs and challenge the gym leaders, theres so many ways he could get the badges.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Like having all of your matches handed to you on a silver platter and getting a dragonite for free is somehow less glorification than having a bunch of Eeveelutions? Did people call Ursula out on her dual evolution?
    Virgil isn't being glorified, Iris wasn't glorified either, no in DP people didn't complain about stuff besides TR, the same exact can happen in DP and its fine.

Like I said Virgil doesn't seem to be a kid atleast not 10 he seems to be 14-15, he could have just get the badges in a slow pace and eventually enter the league, heck he has an heli his father can give him a ride or even go to other cities do jobs and challenge the gym leaders, theres so many ways he could get the badges.

Virgil isn't being glorified, Iris wasn't glorified either, no in DP people didn't complain about stuff besides TR, the same exact can happen in DP and its fine.
    I know some people who cried over Pipulp some what back in D/PXD Little bit over Dawn when she first came into the picture and was getting tons of attention but other than that and Team Rocket in the league yah.

You seriously don't think Iris isn't glorified? Lets look at a few things here.

-Gets tons of screen time, more than the actual main character himself
    -Powerful Pokemon given to her like that
    -Wins or nearly wins tournaments
    If you don't call that glorified I don't know what is, thats another subject though..Hmm Random tournament here and none of the main characters in it? What a werid way to show off a last minute league rival? Why only this guy? They could have had another Don tournament or one with league rivals and Ash in it to see how they'd fair in the league but oh wells, now I know for sure this guy is beating Ash at the league HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I know some people who cried over Pipulp some what back in D/PXD Little bit over Dawn when she first came into the picture and was getting tons of attention but other than that and Team Rocket in the league yah.

You seriously don't think Iris isn't glorified? Lets look at a few things here.

-Gets tons of screen time, more than the actual main character himself
    -Powerful Pokemon given to her like that
    -Wins or nearly wins tournaments
    If you don't call that glorified I don't know what is, thats another subject though..Hmm Random tournament here and none of the main characters in it? What a werid way to show off a last minute league rival? Why only this guy? They could have had another Don tournament or one with league rivals and Ash in it to see how they'd fair in the league but oh wells, now I know for sure this guy is beating Ash at the league HA.

No people whined about other stuff, Gliscor, Ambipom, Gible, Hikari rivals, Jun, etc. I was being sarcastic even though thats actually true.

-No she doesn't people whined she didn't get any screentime during BW1, she got all this screentime and anyone who is not mentally challenged understand that she got it because she was getting to Opelucid and we all knew she was getting episode related to her there.
    -Excadrill is her starter, all the girls starters were strong and she trained it, it wasn't like that, Dragonite was to challenge her and her growth and was done well unlike Togekiss.
    -No, she won one and didn't do anything spectacular in the others, one her Dragonite got out of control so you can't give her any merit for that or say she was glorified, the other her strongest pokemon at the time got tooled by a Troh, YES SHE DID FANTASTIC!!!!

So all your arguments are BS stuff made up on your mind and you know I know you don't like her from the start so I'm being dumb to even answer you in Iris a Iris related post.

OH the thread isn't about Iris btw.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast