Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    There's the Sinnoh BF that never got fully shown. They could come to Unova due form a request from Caitlin and/or Cynthia.
    There's the many World Tournaments.
    A Team Plasma arc.
    The Sinnoh BF is from TWO FULL GAMES AGO, from HGSS in 2009. We've had BW and BW2 come out since then. When the hell have the writers ever gong BACKWARDS to advertise something from an older gen that was skipped over before?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The Sinnoh BF is from TWO FULL GAMES AGO, from HGSS in 2009. We've had BW and BW2 come out since then. When the hell have the writers ever gong BACKWARDS to advertise something from an older gen that was skipped over before?
    Misty's Togetic in Hoenn
    Brandon and the Kanto Battle Frontier in Sinnoh (not skipped but still made a bid deal about it)
    Viridian Gym not having a gym leader in AG, after it happened in OS.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier wasn't completely skipped over and it also has ties to Unova due to Caitlin being there and owning a facility.

Watch them have Virgil, Eevee and Vaporeon repleace TRio in the opeining.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Misty's Togetic in Hoenn
    Brandon and the Kanto Battle Frontier in Sinnoh (not skipped but still made a bid deal about it)
    Viridian Gym not having a gym leader in AG, after it happened in OS.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier wasn't completely skipped over and it also has ties to Unova due to Caitlin being there and owning a facility.
    Also they showed a frontier brain back in sinnoh who was barrys dad

Guess this means the league will last a little longer than they normally do with so many rivals of Ash's coming in.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Guess this means the league will last a little longer than they normally do with so many rivals of Ash's coming in.
    i hope so. i wonder if hes going to run to every one of his rivals matchs haha

About the League:
    the League isn't starting until about 22th November. Could start at 29th November or can be start of December.
    Then, I said.
    22th November, Opening episode
    29th November, Start of the league. Episode 1.
    6th December, Episode 2
    13th December, Episode 3
    20th December, Episode 4
    27th December, Episode 5
    10th January, Episode 6
    17th January, Episode 7
    24th January, Episode 8.
    31th January, Episode 9
    7th Febraury, Episode 10
    Don't make guaranteed the last three.
    This is if Naruto don't catch up in the middle of the league (planned) and/or a baseball game interrupts the series (unplanned).
    For all we known, the League could end in Febraury.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    First, I'm not anything close to being a troll, secondly, to watch said episode I would need to be sent a link with english subtitles.............................
    Well, why dont you watch the episode on Pokemon.com? Its up there -_- And if your not trolling stop putting the dots its very annoying and misleading.. Also, if you havent seen the episodes were referring to then you dont know what the Champion League is so before you try to argue please educate yourself and watch the episodes before saying some pretty bold stuff about the anime's concept. Thank you.

And I dont think the TRio are going to be leave nor be replaced in the opening.. I think Virgil, Vaporeon, and Eevee will appear along with where Kotesu and Riolu do just in a more cramped space. Also, I believe that Virgil may be from a special rescue ranger town (Sangi Town?) where his family owns all the Eeveelutions and he decides to go back there until the league starts and meets Ash and co. and goes to the league with them, which is (unfortunately) the next episode. I hope he has some really AWESOME Pokemon so he cna battle Ash in the finals and Ash can have a rival who's not overpowered like in Sinnoh and not too average that it makes him look pathetic like in Hoenn.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I already know about the champions league............................................ ......

And Pokemon.com doesnt have said episode yet -_-
    Last edited by Rudruma; 19th September 2012 at 8:27 PM.

Are they gonna air episodes during the Christmas Hoilday?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Actually, there are just as many rivals in this league as in the last one, if you were to count Tobias as a ''rival''.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Ash has gotten closer and closer to winning a league ever since OS, his time to win is due.
    That's true but he was due back in Sinnoh as well. I can't see him winning here when he did so much better in Sinnoh. I'm not feeling good about this new rival either.

My ideal battle ever!

This is so cool! I can't believe Ash gets another new rival! Well I guess the thoughts about Kotetsu beating Ash in the league are less likely!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

In fairness though, the plan very well could've been for Ash to win the Sinnoh League but Gen 6 popped upo out of no wehere and was rushed upon us and probably the writers too hence why League seemed so rushed

Difference now is there is plenty of time to develop a League win

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Going to be interesting to see which of the 7 gets dropped for the final 6 vs. 6 in the league assuming his the traditional "big league guy".
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Hm... design-wise, Virgil reminds me Rex Owen from Dinosaur King.

I like him already.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Who said Ash is going to lose the league?
    I was just assuming Cyber! :P uhh I expecting Top 4 or Top 2 for Ash but it would be awesome if he won, we really don't know for sure if he'll win the Unova League..

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Hm... design-wise, Virgil reminds me Rex Owen from Dinosaur King.

I like him already.
    Hey, I just realized that too. He does seem like the rival type doesn't he? But there is already enough like that one this show.

My ideal battle ever!

I don't think I can really dislike this guy, he is one of Ash's new rivals. So I'm just expecting those pokemon to be strong, just not as strong as Ash's pokemon.

Electro Ball!

This guy doesn't seem like he'd be the winning rival, fortunately. Eeveelutions are always fun to see battle, at least.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This guy doesn't seem like he'd be the winning rival, fortunately. Eeveelutions are always fun to see battle, at least.
    Its probably his pokemon giving that impression.

Electro Ball!

So this is what all the Eevee merchandise was for? I'll admit, I am a bit sore, because I was hoping for the main cast to get an Eeveelution. But, I love the idea with a rival with a team full of them.

I wonder if TRio are involve in this
    Even if Team Rocket Disbands at the Abyssal Ruins and Goivonni dies. Dr Zager will still or now be the main Antagonist and might have the TRio do his orders if he hypnotized the TRio because he might be working for Team Neo Plasma and might be the Scientist to create Genesect in the Pokémon anime.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    So this is what all the Eevee merchandise was for? I'll admit, I am a bit sore, because I was hoping for the main cast to get an Eeveelution. But, I love the idea with a rival with a team full of them.
    haha he doesnt own them all he only owns eevee and vaporeon according to the scans

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha he doesnt own them all he only owns eevee and vaporeon according to the scans
    He doesn't? I thought all of the evolved forms of Eevee lined up were his. :/ Wow, I was wrong again.

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast