Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    I'm big fan of leafeon and umbreon. Waiting eagerly to see them in action.
    Speculations-
    <vaporeon> -hydro pump,aqua tail,quick attack,ice beam.
    <eevee> -helping hand(confirmed),shadow ball,agility,last resort.
    You put Helping Hand as confirmed but just one sentence above it says Protect is confirmed as well.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    I'm big fan of leafeon and umbreon. Waiting eagerly to see them in action.
    Speculations-
    <vaporeon> -hydro pump,aqua tail,quick attack,ice beam.
    <eevee> -helping hand(confirmed),shadow ball,agility,last resort.
    protect is also confirmed for Eevee

Yeah guyz...i corrected it.

well since Virgil would own all the eeveelution there still might be a chance of ash or cilan to catch one I mean remember Ash has some pokemon that are of the same spiece like his rivals, like Barry for instance both have Heracross and Staraptor, and Bianca has Emboar and Ash has a pignite so it is still possible.
    Unova -
    Kalos

I don't really care for this Virgil guy. I wish he was using more interesting pokemon than Eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I don't really care for this Virgil guy. I wish he was using more interesting pokemon than Eevee.

The only members of his team that are confirmed are Eevee and Vaporeon. We don't have his full team, but 's not all the Eevees.

I really hope Virgil owns Eevee's other evolved forms. It seems for interesting (for me that is) that a trainer is entering a League with one of the most known evolution branches.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The only members of his team that are confirmed are Eevee and Vaporeon. We don't have his full team, but 's not all the Eevees.
    Yeah I know. I said using though.

I might belong to the miniority, but I like Virgil already. This idea of him having all of the Eeveelutions is really interesting, and seeing him battling with all of them could surely be a lot of fun too. I like all of them, and even though I definitely prefer some over others, I still like all of them.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    I might belong to the miniority, but I like Virgil already. This idea of him having all of the Eeveelutions is really interesting, and seeing him battling with all of them could surely be a lot of fun too. I like all of them, and even though I definitely prefer some over others, I still like all of them.
    I feel the same way. I will be interesting. If they are his, he'll be the second character to have all Eeveelutions, the first was the a lady in the opening of Giratina and the Sky Warrior with all of them.

I wouldn't mind Virgil owning all Eeveelutions, it would make more sense too as well as giving him that type threat for Ash. If not, I'm sure the writers will come up with something.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

The only thing that bothers me is that if all of these Eeveelutions truly belong to him, how the heck would he be able to have them all with him? It's like they're just ignoring the 6 Pokémon rule.

The only thing that bothers me is that if all of these Eeveelutions truly belong to him, how the heck would he be able to have them all with him? It's like they're just ignoring the 6 Pokémon rule.
    thats exactly why i dont think they all are his. unless the writers completely forgot the rule

probably because of what he is and does. He's a rescue ranger who goes to dangerous places. not that difficult to assume there's some rule allowing him to have more then 6. or they just don't have pokeballs

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    probably because of what he is and does. He's a rescue ranger who goes to dangerous places. not that difficult to assume there's some rule allowing him to have more then 6. or they just don't have pokeballs
    I won't believe that until we actually get a confirmation from the episode.

I know this may not count, but with that lady I mentioned in my previous post had Eevee and its evolved forms. I don't know how but, remember Lucy? She had many Pokemon at her house, that was 6 and she has Milotic and Seviper, that's 8, I don't think it applies to everyone. So it might not effect Virgil.

I don't know if your thinking what I'm thinking guys, but I think that the anime writers are up to something on why they introduced this Virgil guy and his party of Eevee and the Eeveelutions in the anime and for them to join this guy in the Unova league. I guess that they do this to foreshadow the upcoming Generation VI by letting Virgil's Eevee evolve during the Unova League saga into the newest Generation VI Eeveelution.

Of course, maybe Virgil's Eevee will be like that of Tyson's Meowth, but still, it's weird how the anime writers suddenly come up with this idea.

Given that there have been many places such as Labs, Gyms, Daycare Centers, etc. that have had lots of pokemon, it's safe to assume there must be some sort of permit you can get based on how you're using your pokemon to keep more than six with you.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I know this may not count, but with that lady I mentioned in my previous post had Eevee and its evolved forms. I don't know how but, remember Lucy? She had many Pokemon at her house, that was 6 and she has Milotic and Seviper, that's 8, I don't think it applies to everyone. So it might not effect Virgil.
    I think by pokemon league rules, you are only SUPPOSED to have 6 at a time. (And all official tournaments the maximum is 6.) You could honestly have more easily (keep all the pokemon out of their pokeballs after you catch them). But training them all effectively (As we've seen with ash.) is a bit hard.

I assume most people abide by the 6 pokemon rule purely because they want to get connected with thier pokemon. (PLUS the fact that all offical tournaments state that 6 is the norm, and its pretty much a sport in a way, so the rules apply to basicly everyone, they even made it easy by auto transfering the 7th pokemon caught. lol) The eevee evolution line, is always a family, so they all know each other well. Always together. XD I'm honestly thinking they all came from the same place.

But thats just my theory, I honestly think its a just a tournament rule. But they've grown so accustmed to it that it mostly applies everywhere. It gives the training of pokemon structure.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Given that there have been many places such as Labs, Gyms, Daycare Centers, etc. that have had lots of pokemon, it's safe to assume there must be some sort of permit you can get based on how you're using your pokemon to keep more than six with you.
    So is it finally confirmed that all the Eeveelutions are his?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    I think by pokemon league rules, you are only SUPPOSED to have 6 at a time. (And all official tournaments the maximum is 6.) You could honestly have more easily (keep all the pokemon out of their pokeballs after you catch them). But training them all effectively (As we've seen with ash.) is a bit hard.

I assume most people abide by the 6 pokemon rule purely because they want to get connected with thier pokemon. (PLUS the fact that all offical tournaments state that 6 is the norm, and its pretty much a sport in a way, so the rules apply to basicly everyone, they even made it easy by auto transfering the 7th pokemon caught. lol) The eevee evolution line, is always a family, so they all know each other well. Always together. XD I'm honestly thinking they all came from the same place.

But thats just my theory, I honestly think its a just a tournament rule. But they've grown so accustmed to it that it mostly applies everywhere. It gives the training of pokemon structure.
    I understand you theory. If he's a Ranger like some people suspect, then he must have a station where he goes to. If so, it might have a Pokemon Transport Machine, if they do have that. Then everything's okay.

The "six mons" rule applies for pokemon trainers that count with a box storage system, maybe Virgil doesn't have one.

Check Alder, according to the games he has all his pokemon around his neck because he doesn't trust storage system.

A pokemon rescuer like Virgil may have all the eeveelutions in hand, but in a full-battle he'll only use 6 at most.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    The "six mons" rule applies for pokemon trainers that count with a box storage system, maybe Virgil doesn't have one.

Check Alder, according to the games he has all his pokemon around his neck because he doesn't trust storage system.

A pokemon rescuer like Virgil may have all the eeveelutions in hand, but in a full-battle he'll only use 6 at most.
    I've wondered about that, I notice when Alder sends out Bouffalant he still has six poke-balls around his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I've wondered about that, I notice when Alder sends out Bouffalant he still has six poke-balls around his neck.
    There'y are likely just decoration. I doubt they would have whole in the pokeballs to have strings go through them.

Random : PokéRadar

Basil/Virgil's Eevee:
    Protect
    Helping Hand
    Take Down
    Shadow Ball

Vaporeon:
    Hydro Pump
    Aurora Beam
    Acid Armor
    Aqua Tail

Flareon:
    Flamethrower
    Flame Charge
    Smog/Lava Plume
    Last Resort

Umbreon:
    Flash/Moonlight
    Shadow Ball
    Foul Play
    Moonlight/Wish

Others are unconfirmed therefore I won't do movesets for them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast