Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. I don't like when a dual typed Pokemon is treated like a mono typed.
    Agreed.

I honestly don't get why Snivy's battling when Iris is the character that is mad. It makes no sense. Unless Emolga disagrees to battling or something.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wasn't thinking a tag battle just 2 1v1 fights.
    I wasn't being rude when I said "Sure why not have a tag battle precede an actual tag battle episode." I was just finding it odd if there was a tag battle in this episode, that got very little focus, and then suddenly have the following episode be primarily about tag battling. It's almost like double/handicap battles aren't allowed. And completely pointless.

I dislike tag battles primarily because it's only one Pokémon per trainer. I'm always going to prefer double battles or even handicap battles.

Both Axew and Emolga desperately need fights so I'd be ok with either, but I'm thinking Axew might get something in the Dragon Village which is why I picked Emolga
    Maybe but the summary makes it clear Emolga as well as Axew isn't getting anything during the battle with Drayden.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Why do Ash look more femanine then massiulen when he crossdress

He's 10. I don't think that will happen until he's a teen.

I'm hoping for a move or evolution for Snivy. Emolga and Snivy learning a new move in the same episode would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I dislike tag battles primarily because it's only one Pokémon per trainer. I'm always going to prefer double battles or even handicap battles.
    One day I really want a tag battle where everyone can use 2 pokemon

Maybe but the summary makes it clear Emolga as well as Axew isn't getting anything during the battle with Drayden.
    theres still the Dragon Village ep though. I imagine the Elder would want to see how much Axew has developed

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Why do Ash look more femanine then massiulen when he crossdress
    Because that's the point of cross dressing. He's supposed to look like a girl.

theres still the Dragon Village ep though. I imagine the Elder would want to see how much Axew has developed
    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. I don't like when a dual typed Pokemon is treated like a mono typed.
    that's what really annoys me about Scraggy, Pignite, Emolga and Dragonite

I'm hoping they'll learn something that goes to their second type.

Is there like a policy where a dual type can only learn moves from one of their types? And Pokemon from the same team can't share the same moves?

Cinccino:
    -Tail Slap
    -Swift
    -Bullet Seed
    -Attract/Charm

Would be nice, but that would 8 Pokémon out all at once. I think 6 is the maximum limit of Pokémon out one field (since that's would be the maximum a trainer can have on him and I can see why it would be connected), but I could be wrong.

I guess there can be some random apprentice trainer that Iris's Axew/Emolga battles.

What's wrong with Dragonite? It has the most versatile moveset of anyone's Pokemon on the main cast. Hell it comes off more versatile than Gliscor ever was and it probably is the 2nd most versatile Pokémon of all the anime, after Dragonite of course.

I mean does Dragonite REALLY need a flying type move? I mean Emolga, yes, but Dragonite?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Would be nice, but that would 8 Pokémon out all at once. I think 6 is the maximum limit of Pokémon out one field (since that's would be the maximum a trainer can have on him and I can see why it would be connected), but I could be wrong.

I guess there can be some random apprentice trainer that Iris's Axew/Emolga battles.

What's wrong with Dragonite? It has the most versatile moveset of anyone's Pokemon on the main cast. Hell it comes off more versatile than Gliscor ever was and it probably is the 2nd most versatile Pokémon of all the anime, after Dragonite of course.

I mean does Dragonite REALLY need a flying type move? I mean Emolga, yes, but Dragonite?
    No, it doesn't really need a Flying move with dat coverage B-/

I am afraid you misunderstood. I meant Each participant has 2 pokemon to use so one can be recalled in favour of the other, not both out at once

It doesn't need one no, its moveset is decent enough as is. It's just pokemon not having moves of there types is my pet peeve. The only exception is ground types (and only because there's a lack of decent ground moves available)

I really don't like Oshawott's moveset right now. Hydro Pump and Water Gun is mostly the same

I really don't like Oshawott's moveset right now. Hydro Pump and Water Gun is mostly the same
    This episode isn't about Oshawott...

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This episode isn't about Oshawott...
    if only it was :P but im ok that its a snivy episode she needs new moves/ a evolution

If snviy get no new moves and went back to it trainer will everyone be mad

Why would she? She left for a reason.

I'm thinking that Lilligant shoud have the moves

Hyper Beam
    Giga Drain
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Poweder
    Like it, but I prefer these moves...

Quiver Dance
    Sunny Day
    Petal Dance
    Energy Ball
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I am afraid you misunderstood. I meant Each participant has 2 pokemon to use so one can be recalled in favour of the other, not both out at once
    I see. I don't think that's been done before, but yeah, sure that would be nice, a little complicated but it sounds nice.

It's just pokemon not having moves of there types is my pet peeve. The only exception is ground types (and only because there's a lack of decent ground moves available)
    If it's something like Leavanny (I don't really count string shot, seems more like a normal type move) or Emolga then I would agree.

But only some Pokémon need to have a move of their type to showcase that particular typing. And even though Dragonite is a flying type, it doesn't really need a Pokémon move showcasing that type because it's moveset is so versatile. Emolga for example, doesn't have a versatile move set, unless one assumes her hidden power is of a different type than (normal).

Ideally a moveset should be at most 1 physical move of one of their types, 1 special move of one of their types, 1 physical/special move of one of their other types (refers to dual type Pokemon), and 1 physical/special type move that can cover types their other moves can't cover. Like Zapdos's Electric/Flying type, fairly useless against a ground/steel (as well as electric Pokémon so perhaps something like rock smash or heat wave.

So using Zapdos it would be something like: Thunder, Drill Peck, Discharge, and heat wave would be a good moveset. But knowing the writers it would be Thunder, Discharge, Drill Peck, and Wild Charge.....boring!

But anyway my point is, some Pokémon don't need moves of their types. For example Gliscor, in 4th gen there was no anime options for it to either have a ground type move or flying type move. Gliscor had to rely on the moves it had, thus Gliscor was versatile enough to not need any ground type moves or flying type moves. Would it have been nice? Yes, but not necessary.

It is disappointing that some Pokémon can be really versatile yet others have such a boring limited move pool. I think Emboar is probably the only fully evolved starter that actually can have a very varied moveset so something like: Flamethrower, Hammer Arm, Scald, and Wild Charge would be really cool to see.

However my ideal moveset formula would be something like: 1 physical move of their type, 1 special move of their type, 1 physical move not of their type, and 1 special move not of their type. Although it depends on the attack stat of the Pokémon. I do agree that at the very least a Pokémon should have at least 1 ranged/special attack even if their sp.attack is horrible.

Status moves do get any favors with me. But depending on the move, it could have a place on my "ideal moveset."

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Like it, but I prefer these moves...

Quiver Dance
    Sunny Day
    Petal Dance
    Energy Ball
    No Pokémon should have 2 status moves unless it's like Bulbasaur with sleep powder and leech seed, and even then that's pushing.

On top of that you do realize sunny day would be pointless for Lilligant if it didn't have solar beam. Sure there's Chlorophyll and leaf guard, but sunny day would benefit more for fire type Pokémon than Lilligant. Unless you really think Lilligant could sweep a fire type with only petal dance and energy ball.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 24th September 2012 at 2:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    But evolving could be better, and evolving with new move(s) could be awesome.
    Which is why I said even lol. I meant that even if she didn't evolve at least she can have a new move.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I really want Snivy to learn Iron Tail

That's like a Pikachu exclusive move. I don't think any Pokemon on Ash's team will be learning that.

i dont think i want anyone else but pikachu to learn it on ashs team if it learns a tail move i hope its aqua tail

I think that would be cool, not too many main characters have Pokemon with iron tail, all I remember is zoeys glameow
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I think that would be cool, not too many main characters have Pokemon with iron tail, all I remember is zoeys glameow
    and tyson meowth he wasnt really a main character tho

Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast