Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    and tyson meowth he wasnt really a main character tho
    Yeah he left after the league never to be seen again so I wouldn't count him
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,072

    Default

    I can see Snivy learning Iron Tail only if Pikachu replaces his own for something else (maybe for Brick Break, where he still use his tail while employing a different element?), but the writers aren't smart enough for that. :P
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I can see Snivy learning Iron Tail only if Pikachu replaces his own for something else (maybe for Brick Break, where he still use his tail while employing a different element?), but the writers aren't smart enough for that. :P
    ha ya the writers wont give pikachu a fighting move :P

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I can see Snivy learning Iron Tail only if Pikachu replaces his own for something else (maybe for Brick Break, where he still use his tail while employing a different element?), but the writers aren't smart enough for that. :P
    I'd like that. I can't picture Pikachu using an punching/kicking moves, even though Brick Break is like a karate chop. Seeing him using his tail, would be unique, like Oshawott using his scalchop to block Electric type moves, and Emolga's Volt Switch.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I think that would be cool, not too many main characters have Pokemon with iron tail, all I remember is zoeys glameow
    Iron Tail was really overused in Hoenn/Sinnoh iirc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Iron Tail was really overused in Hoenn/Sinnoh iirc.
    anyone who had a tail new the move haha

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Iron Tail was really overused in Hoenn/Sinnoh iirc.
    Practically every Pokemon with a tail knew Iron Tail. Since it has a new animation, the move usage has toned down a lot.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Practically every Pokemon with a tail knew Iron Tail. Since it has a new animation, the move usage has toned down a lot.
    Pikachu's the only one to have used it in Unova, that's a drastic fall. 1(Unova):2,000,000(Hoenn/Sinnoh)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Pikachu's the only one to have used it in Unova, that's a drastic fall. 1(Unova):2,000,000(Hoenn/Sinnoh)
    So, true. I'm every surprised a Primeape didn't use it.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    So, true. I'm every surprised a Primeape didn't use it.
    Or this(don't know the link for the meme )

    Alakazam! Iron Butt Tail!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    So, true. I'm every surprised a Primeape didn't use it.
    Speaking of primape kinda weird how they showed him at oaks, anyone see primape returning? Moveset specs?

    Brick break/low kick, dual chop, focus punch, thrash
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Maybe Primeape might appear, I'm not getting my hopes up, that's when it always backfires on me.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Maybe Primeape might appear, I'm not getting my hopes up, that's when it always backfires on me.
    i dont see it happening i think all of the pokemon at oaks were just all the pokemon ash has caught

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,814

    Default

    Even now Snivy gets no respect... were talking about Primeape now
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Even now Snivy gets no respect... were talking about Primeape now
    It's dumb that she doesn't, since she has been a formidable opponent in all of her battles, minus Excadrill.

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i dont see it happening i think all of the pokemon at oaks were just all the pokemon ash has caught
    No, because that means Butterfree and Pidgeot should be shown then.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  16. #691
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    It's dumb that she doesn't, since she has been a formidable opponent in all of her battles, minus Excadrill.



    No, because that means Butterfree and Pidgeot should be shown then.
    hm never thought about butterfree and i knew pidgeot wasnt there. well if he does come back he better be crazy strong. its been like 16 seasons since we seen him

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    hm never thought about butterfree and i knew pidgeot wasnt there. well if he does come back he better be crazy strong. its been like 16 seasons since we seen him
    Yea, at this point I feel like we won't see Pokemon like Kingler or Primeape until a champion league or some final season in the series for Ash.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    It's dumb that she doesn't, since she has been a formidable opponent in all of her battles, minus Excadrill.
    Typical grass types... tend to get little respect. Sceptile and to an extant Bayleef were the only ones treated well. You could say Bulbasaur, but it wasn't until after his initial time on the team and not till after Charizard left. Bayleef was still overshadowed by Cyndaquil and Turtwig got little notice after Chimchar joined the team
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #694
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Yea, at this point I feel like we won't see Pokemon like Kingler or Primeape until a champion league or some final season in the series for Ash.
    ya i agree as much as i wanna see him use his reserves i dont think he will during the league. but now we should probably be back on topic :P so ya ciccino vs snivy goign to be a umm good battle ya?

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Typical grass types... tend to get little respect. Sceptile and to an extant Bayleef were the only ones treated well. You could say Bulbasaur, but it wasn't until after his initial time on the team and not till after Charizard left. Bayleef was still overshadowed by Cyndaquil and Turtwig got little notice after Chimchar joined the team
    Haters gonna hate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Huh? I'm hating on the writers, I don't mind the Fire types, but I like Grass types more
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    water wishes it got half the treatment grass gets, at least they get to evolve AND be significant, the only water types ash bothers to evolve are the most shafted of any of his pokemon.

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Huh? I'm hating on the writers, I don't mind the Fire types, but I like Grass types more
    I think a Fire type should not be a start Pokemon owned by Ash next Saga. There are far too many Fire types that seems to be the best in each saga.

    I think you made it clear on what you were annoyed with btw lol..


    Snivy will do some justice I'm sure, and not just stand beside Iris.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  24. #699
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Pignite should make an appearence so it can help it to evolve like it

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    water wishes it got half the treatment grass gets, at least they get to evolve AND be significant, the only water types ash bothers to evolve are the most shafted of any of his pokemon.
    There's more than one?

    Random : PokéRadar


Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •