Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Maybe the Roserade girl came from Hoenn or Sinnoh and Roserade learn it there...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Iris using Snivy and there is nothing wrong with more Iris focus episodes.
    Thank you. There's someone who doesn't have a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Thank you. There's someone who doesn't have a problem with it.
    I don't mind as much as long as Ash gets to do something as well

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't mind as much as long as Ash gets to do something as well
    I do want Ash to get something out of this, as long as Snivy learns something or evolves. Sadly, evolving seems unlikely now, but hey, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Hopefully Lilligant and Roserade have good movesets as well. Bit surprised Roserade appears to have bullet seed as it can't learn it in 5th gen
    It can if you migrate it :P Though they should've just chose Magical Leaf...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    It can if you migrate it :P Though they should've just chose Magical Leaf...
    they still might
    - Bullet Seed
    - Magical Leaf
    - Poison Jab
    - Extrasensory

would be my ideal Roserade moveset

That never makes much sense to me.. Why don't people believe that a Pokemon should be able to learn an older region move in the anime? Personally I think all movesets given to a Pokemon in each generation should be fair game for the anime to use.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    That never makes much sense to me.. Why don't people believe that a Pokemon should be able to learn an older region move in the anime? Personally I think all movesets given to a Pokemon in each generation should be fair game for the anime to use.
    Mostly just for consistency with the current games I guess. I wonder how they would handle Ash's Torterra now, it's impossible for it to know Rock Climb in 5th gen.

I would dislike Iris using Snivy, not because I think it's wrong to borrow a Pokemon, but simply because I want to see Ash battle, he's the only one I really care about. If he uses Emolga or something then fine.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

If they really wouldn't want Torterra to be seen using Rock Climb, then I imagine they'd give it a Rock type move, or else lose its Ground-like side altogether..

As for the thing with Ash battling, it'd be boring to see him battle with Emolga, unless he was the reason for it learning a Flying type move..

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Mostly just for consistency with the current games I guess. I wonder how they would handle Ash's Torterra now, it's impossible for it to know Rock Climb in 5th gen..
    Yeah but "real life" doesn't drastically change just because gamefreak refuses to have a move tutor for every Pokémon move (especially moves that were TMs, part of their moveset, Move Tutors, that Pokémon no longer access to) and has to screw with the distribution of moves, simply because of the new moves.

Torterra knew rock climb in 4th gen, I don't the logic of it conveniently forgetting just because 5th generation doesn't offer it the move in conventional format.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah but "real life" doesn't drastically change just because gamefreak refuses to have a move tutor for every Pokémon move (especially moves that were TMs, part of their moveset, Move Tutors, that Pokémon no longer access to) and has to screw with the distribution of moves, simply because of the new moves.

Torterra knew rock climb in 4th gen, I don't the logic of it conveniently forgetting just because 5th generation doesn't offer it the move in conventional format.
    I agree, I was just stating what I think is the reason why some people wouldn't want Pokes to have "illegal" movesets even if they once were possible. Can't think of any other reason than game consistency.
    Anyhow, something like Earth Power or Stone Edge would be nice for Torterra anyway, Rock Climb is cool and all, but it rarely went all that well.
    + It's a damn Normal move, stupid Game Freak, a Rock type HM would've been cool. We already had Cut and Strength.
    Although Grass + Normal is actually pretty good coverage and isn't rare in the competive scene so there's that.

Which brings up an other point of Wring Out being a nice move possibility for Snivy here. It's unique, utilises her vines and combines well with Grass(it is Normal right?...).
    Last edited by Rohanator; 7th October 2012 at 7:28 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Is Ash getting any focus in this episode? Eh... Whatever its just a filler anyway, I would just like some scenes were he trains with his Pokemon and its for the league.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Is Ash getting any focus in this episode? Eh... Whatever its just a filler anyway, I would just like some scenes were he trains with his Pokemon and its for the league.
    Lol three battles are not a filler. Fillers are when nothing happens. Battles=/=filler.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Like i said in an episode discussion thread earlier, people are unsure of what a filler is and therefore throw it around at nearly every episode..

Yep lol, any episode they don't like is automatically a filler.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yep lol, any episode they don't like is automatically a filler.
    Not true! Lol, I can be forgetful at times too but that's just me so I don't really count... Well one of those battles involves Ash possibly, so he's using some Pokemon.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

thats not true, it's quite possable to not like an episode and reallize it's not filler. But if the events in the episode aren't significant to you then it's filler to you regardless if it's significant to some one else. For instance the early episodes with nothing but a 10 sec clip of team rocket is filler to me, becuase team rocket isn't significant to me. Others thinking it was significant doesn't change the fact i still veiw it as insignificant filler.

Hopefully the preview is just misleading and everyone's just battling with their own Pokemon. I don't see why they'd need to make it complicated like this when Iris has a perfectly usable contender of her own in Emolga. One battle for each of the main cast, nice, simple and no reason for anyone to get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Hopefully the preview is just misleading and everyone's just battling with their own Pokemon. I don't see why they'd need to make it complicated like this when Iris has a perfectly usable contender of her own in Emolga. One battle for each of the main cast, nice, simple and no reason for anyone to get upset.
    I prefer that they all control they're Pokémon, but I don't see off problem with the opposite...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Not true! Lol, I can be forgetful at times too but that's just me so I don't really count... Well one of those battles involves Ash possibly, so he's using some Pokemon.
    Ash isn't the filler decider lol. He could do nothing in an episode and it still wouldn't be filler.

Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    thats not true, it's quite possable to not like an episode and reallize it's not filler. But if the events in the episode aren't significant to you then it's filler to you regardless if it's significant to some one else. For instance the early episodes with nothing but a 10 sec clip of team rocket is filler to me, becuase team rocket isn't significant to me. Others thinking it was significant doesn't change the fact i still veiw it as insignificant filler.
    Like I said u don't like TR but that doesn't make those episodes filler. Your opinion of an episode doesn't dictate that.

Satoshi is going for the league, every battle his pokemon get is training for the league, due to random circumstances or not its a battle its not a filler.

Oh and no TR battles in the old series don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Satoshi is going for the league, every battle his pokemon get is training for the league, due to random circumstances or not its a battle its not a filler.

Oh and no TR battles in the old series don't count.
    This pretty much, no matter how stupid the battle is *glares at the fourth gym*.

Also LATE RANK UP!!!!

Come on at least the elesa battle shows Pikachu still retained a little bit of power from his sinnoh days by taking out emolga and tynamo in one hit each.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Come on at least the elesa battle shows Pikachu still retained a little bit of power from his sinnoh days by taking out emolga and tynamo in one hit each.
    I'm sure that Electro Ball hit Emolga before Iron Tail did.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash isn't the filler decider lol. He could do nothing in an episode and it still wouldn't be filler.

Like I said u don't like TR but that doesn't make those episodes filler. Your opinion of an episode doesn't dictate that.
    It isn't filler to you. It is filler to me.

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast