Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Come on at least the elesa battle shows Pikachu still retained a little bit of power from his sinnoh days by taking out emolga and tynamo in one hit each.
    Oh pls -_-....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    It isn't filler to you. It is filler to me.
    an episode is either filler or its not. there's no opinion on the matter just fact. People really need to learn the definition of filler

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Just found this lying around cyber space.

    "A filler episode is generally an episode in which there is no plot development."

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Just found this lying around cyber space.

    "A filler episode is generally an episode in which there is no plot development."
    Well, if this episode won't have any sort of development (character, moves, evolutions) then this episode is a filler, no matter how many battle sequences are in. And please, refrain from using the union "filler=bad". We had many episodes in the past that were good fillers, and probably this will be one of them.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, if this episode won't have any sort of development (character, moves, evolutions) then this episode is a filler, no matter how many battle sequences are in. And please, refrain from using the union "filler=bad". We had many episodes in the past that were good fillers, and probably this will be one of them.
    Agreed. I will enjoy this episode.

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    It isn't filler to you. It is filler to me.
    Dude your opinion doesn't decide what is filler or what isn't -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,375

    Default

    Fillers can be good, like the Piplup Elekid Marill love triangle ep.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Fillers can be good, like the Piplup Elekid Marill love triangle ep.
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!

    Okay, aside from an epic Raikou-cameo, I don't agree with that opinion... :P

    I believe that even if nothing really happens here, that the battles will still make me feel as if there is something decent about this episode.

    We're in the run up to the league. We are in dire need of these battles now.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  9. #1584

    Default

    Well, filler or not at least we have crossdressing, best part of the entire episode for meXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, filler or not at least we have crossdressing, best part of the entire episode for meXD
    It may not be a filler i still hope emolga/Snivy learn a new move.

  11. #1586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    It may not be a filler i still hope emolga/Snivy learn a new move.
    I'd rather Emolga if Snivy is getting used by Iris the entire episode. Maybe the league Snivy will learn some thing new, I could see training subplots at the league for her before the next battle or some thing.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'd rather Emolga if Snivy is getting used by Iris the entire episode. Maybe the league Snivy will learn some thing new, I could see training subplots at the league for her before the next battle or some thing.
    Im still confused about that. looking at the preview i still cant tell if snivy is being used by iris or not. i guess were going to have to wait to find out

  13. #1588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Im still confused about that. looking at the preview i still cant tell if snivy is being used by iris or not. i guess were going to have to wait to find out
    I'd really hoping they are all using there own Pokemon in this *Sigh*
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'd really hoping they are all using there own Pokemon in this *Sigh*
    agreed espicially since emolga gets embarrased like that. iris has to be using emolga in this

  15. #1590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    agreed espicially since emolga gets embarrased like that. iris has to be using emolga in this
    Yah, both Ash and Iris need to stand up for there own Pokemon and they both need to get revenge on those girls.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  16. #1591
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, both Ash and Iris need to stand up for there own Pokemon and they both need to get revenge on those girls.
    I dont think she insulted cilans pokemon. i think the only pokemons that got insulted were snivy and emolga so i can see cilan losing his match but ash and iris have to win imo

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I dont think she insulted cilans pokemon. i think the only pokemons that got insulted were snivy and emolga so i can see cilan losing his match but ash and iris have to win imo
    From the preview, it looks like Pansage will beat Roserade, Lilligant will beat Pansage, Emolga will beat Lilligant, Cinccino will beat Emolga and Snivy will beat Cinccino.

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    From the preview, it looks like Pansage will beat Roserade, Lilligant will beat Pansage, Emolga will beat Lilligant, Cinccino will beat Emolga and Snivy will beat Cinccino.
    i was thinking it be a 1v1 for each of them. i didnt know that they were doing a triple battle type thing.

  19. #1594
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    A team thing sounds funish When one team member loses the next takes there place. I find my interest in this renewed slightly

  20. #1595
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,629

    Default

    I hope Liligant gets some nice focus! I played Black with it, and with it's Petal dance it kicked major ***!

    Can't wait for this episode to air! Seems like it will be funny and some good battles!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I hope Liligant gets some nice focus! I played Black with it, and with it's Petal dance it kicked major ***!

    Can't wait for this episode to air! Seems like it will be funny and some good battles!
    I had a Liligant in my Black too ! c:
    I wish that this Liligant will be powerful. I wanna see her battling for the first time !
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Snivy is using Leaf Storm in a rather unique way not just for attacking but by repelling Cinncino attacks at the same time........ How bizarre.

    I think Ash is commanding her. Iris must be controlling Emolga and the girls are probably to dazzled by their beauty to realize that this is Ash the boy's Snivy and not Ashley the girly boy's Snivy........

    So Pansage wins? Probably uses troll Dig Bullet Seed Solarbeam combo like it did with Burgundy.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  23. #1598
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Snivy is using Leaf Storm in a rather unique way not just for attacking but by repelling Cinncino attacks at the same time........ How bizarre.

    I think Ash is commanding her. Iris must be controlling Emolga and the girls are probably to dazzled by their beauty to realize that this is Ash the boy's Snivy and not Ashley the girly boy's Snivy........

    So Pansage wins? Probably uses troll Dig Bullet Seed Solarbeam combo like it did with Burgundy.
    Sure Pansage is gonna win, or else I'll kick some *** !

    The combo looks great personnally, but I think Bite (because he used it only one time against Oshawott, his move has been almost forgot.) and Rock Tomb could handle it.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th October 2012 at 1:24 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Snivy is using Leaf Storm in a rather unique way not just for attacking but by repelling Cinncino attacks at the same time........ How bizarre.
    Wait a minute. That sounds very similar to the counter shield

  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Wait a minute. That sounds very similar to the counter shield
    Don't tell me that Ash's going to use A COUNTER SHEILD ? omgomgomg
    With Snivy as well ? That sound's veryyyy nice.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th October 2012 at 1:30 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •