Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Come on at least the elesa battle shows Pikachu still retained a little bit of power from his sinnoh days by taking out emolga and tynamo in one hit each.
    Oh pls -_-....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    It isn't filler to you. It is filler to me.
    an episode is either filler or its not. there's no opinion on the matter just fact. People really need to learn the definition of filler

Just found this lying around cyber space.

"A filler episode is generally an episode in which there is no plot development."

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Just found this lying around cyber space.

"A filler episode is generally an episode in which there is no plot development."
    Well, if this episode won't have any sort of development (character, moves, evolutions) then this episode is a filler, no matter how many battle sequences are in. And please, refrain from using the union "filler=bad". We had many episodes in the past that were good fillers, and probably this will be one of them.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, if this episode won't have any sort of development (character, moves, evolutions) then this episode is a filler, no matter how many battle sequences are in. And please, refrain from using the union "filler=bad". We had many episodes in the past that were good fillers, and probably this will be one of them.
    Agreed. I will enjoy this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    It isn't filler to you. It is filler to me.
    Dude your opinion doesn't decide what is filler or what isn't -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Fillers can be good, like the Piplup Elekid Marill love triangle ep.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Fillers can be good, like the Piplup Elekid Marill love triangle ep.
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Okay, aside from an epic Raikou-cameo, I don't agree with that opinion... :P

I believe that even if nothing really happens here, that the battles will still make me feel as if there is something decent about this episode.

We're in the run up to the league. We are in dire need of these battles now.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well, filler or not at least we have crossdressing, best part of the entire episode for meXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, filler or not at least we have crossdressing, best part of the entire episode for meXD
    It may not be a filler i still hope emolga/Snivy learn a new move.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    It may not be a filler i still hope emolga/Snivy learn a new move.
    I'd rather Emolga if Snivy is getting used by Iris the entire episode. Maybe the league Snivy will learn some thing new, I could see training subplots at the league for her before the next battle or some thing.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'd rather Emolga if Snivy is getting used by Iris the entire episode. Maybe the league Snivy will learn some thing new, I could see training subplots at the league for her before the next battle or some thing.
    Im still confused about that. looking at the preview i still cant tell if snivy is being used by iris or not. i guess were going to have to wait to find out

Im still confused about that. looking at the preview i still cant tell if snivy is being used by iris or not. i guess were going to have to wait to find out
    I'd really hoping they are all using there own Pokemon in this *Sigh*

I'd really hoping they are all using there own Pokemon in this *Sigh*
    agreed espicially since emolga gets embarrased like that. iris has to be using emolga in this

agreed espicially since emolga gets embarrased like that. iris has to be using emolga in this
    Yah, both Ash and Iris need to stand up for there own Pokemon and they both need to get revenge on those girls.

Yah, both Ash and Iris need to stand up for there own Pokemon and they both need to get revenge on those girls.
    I dont think she insulted cilans pokemon. i think the only pokemons that got insulted were snivy and emolga so i can see cilan losing his match but ash and iris have to win imo

I dont think she insulted cilans pokemon. i think the only pokemons that got insulted were snivy and emolga so i can see cilan losing his match but ash and iris have to win imo
    From the preview, it looks like Pansage will beat Roserade, Lilligant will beat Pansage, Emolga will beat Lilligant, Cinccino will beat Emolga and Snivy will beat Cinccino.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    From the preview, it looks like Pansage will beat Roserade, Lilligant will beat Pansage, Emolga will beat Lilligant, Cinccino will beat Emolga and Snivy will beat Cinccino.
    i was thinking it be a 1v1 for each of them. i didnt know that they were doing a triple battle type thing.

A team thing sounds funish When one team member loses the next takes there place. I find my interest in this renewed slightly

I hope Liligant gets some nice focus! I played Black with it, and with it's Petal dance it kicked major ***!

Can't wait for this episode to air! Seems like it will be funny and some good battles!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I hope Liligant gets some nice focus! I played Black with it, and with it's Petal dance it kicked major ***!

Can't wait for this episode to air! Seems like it will be funny and some good battles!
    I had a Liligant in my Black too ! c:
    I wish that this Liligant will be powerful. I wanna see her battling for the first time !
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Snivy is using Leaf Storm in a rather unique way not just for attacking but by repelling Cinncino attacks at the same time........ How bizarre.

I think Ash is commanding her. Iris must be controlling Emolga and the girls are probably to dazzled by their beauty to realize that this is Ash the boy's Snivy and not Ashley the girly boy's Snivy........

So Pansage wins? Probably uses troll Dig Bullet Seed Solarbeam combo like it did with Burgundy.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Snivy is using Leaf Storm in a rather unique way not just for attacking but by repelling Cinncino attacks at the same time........ How bizarre.

I think Ash is commanding her. Iris must be controlling Emolga and the girls are probably to dazzled by their beauty to realize that this is Ash the boy's Snivy and not Ashley the girly boy's Snivy........

So Pansage wins? Probably uses troll Dig Bullet Seed Solarbeam combo like it did with Burgundy.
    Sure Pansage is gonna win, or else I'll kick some *** !

The combo looks great personnally, but I think Bite (because he used it only one time against Oshawott, his move has been almost forgot.) and Rock Tomb could handle it.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th October 2012 at 1:24 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Wait a minute. That sounds very similar to the counter shield

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Wait a minute. That sounds very similar to the counter shield
    Don't tell me that Ash's going to use A COUNTER SHEILD ? omgomgomg
    With Snivy as well ? That sound's veryyyy nice.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th October 2012 at 1:30 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast