Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,676 to 1,696 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #1676
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,973

    Default

    I'm really hoping that Cilan's disguise fails and he's caught, perhaps after the battle with Pansage. It would briefly reference when he unconvincingly dressed as Elesa. Bonus hilarity points if Ash is never caught.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  2. #1677
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm really hoping that Cilan's disguise fails and he's caught, perhaps after the battle with Pansage. It would briefly reference when he unconvincingly dressed as Elesa. Bonus hilarity points if Ash is never caught.
    Honestly the Elesa impression was pretty good. Gramps was bais lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #1678
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Snowfield
    Posts
    6,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh thank god *breaths*.

    But those would make the episode better lol.
    In all honesty, I don't see how. ^^; Other than making it feel worthwhile for watching. I'm hoping they go over-the-top with this, so the areas where they'd have "development" would be instead with humor to make the episode memorable. xD


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    In all honesty, I don't see how. ^^; Other than making it feel worthwhile for watching. I'm hoping they go over-the-top with this, so the areas where they'd have "development" would be instead with humor to make the episode memorable. xD
    There are obviously gonna be some funny *** moments here but Snivy and Emonga recieving development wouldn't take away from that.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #1680
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly the Elesa impression was pretty good. Gramps was bais lol.
    I know, haha. It would be funny to see Cilan try so hard but still get caught though.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I know, haha. It would be funny to see Cilan try so hard but still get caught though.
    Lol he'll probably rage quit and storm off.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #1682
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol he'll probably rage quit and storm off.
    And when he do that, they will believe he is a girl

  8. #1683
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    And when he do that, they will believe he is a girl
    Lmfao!!!! Good point xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,509

    Default

    Just a few short hours before we get the see

    CROSSFRESSING!
    ASHLEY 2.0!
    GIRL!PIKACHU AND PANSAGE!
    EMOLGA!
    SNIVY!
    POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE ABOVE 2!
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE PREVIEW FOR THE OBLIGATORY TAG BATTLE EP!

  10. #1685
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Just a few short hours before we get the see

    CROSSFRESSING!
    ASHLEY 2.0!
    GIRL!PIKACHU AND PANSAGE!
    EMOLGA!
    SNIVY!
    POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE ABOVE 2!
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE PREVIEW FOR THE OBLIGATORY TAG BATTLE EP!
    aw ye i still cant believe they made pikachus tip of the tail a heart just to make it a girl. why not just a bow haha

  11. #1686
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    spokane, washington
    Posts
    498

    Default

    I only hope that we get good battles from both Snivy and Emolga mabye a new move from one of them not that it will change my opinion of the episode if it doesn't happen.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    I only hope that we get good battles from both Snivy and Emolga mabye a new move from one of them not that it will change my opinion of the episode if it doesn't happen.
    I do hope this isnt a complete filler and we get something awesome. new moves or a evolution! (unlikely at this point i think)

  13. #1688
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I do hope this isnt a complete filler and we get something awesome. new moves or a evolution! (unlikely at this point i think)
    The fact that there is battling means automatic non filler.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I do hope this isnt a complete filler and we get something awesome. new moves or a evolution! (unlikely at this point i think)
    Who cares as long as they get decent battles

  15. #1690
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Hopefully iris has nothing to do with this episode, i'm sorry but snivy belongs to ash.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  16. #1691
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Hopefully iris has nothing to do with this episode, i'm sorry but snivy belongs to ash.
    You do realise Iris has a big role here right? I just hope shes controlling her own pokemon

  17. #1692
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    You do realise Iris has a big role here right? I just hope shes controlling her own pokemon
    I just don't want her to get into snivy's business, that's ash's job as her trainer.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  18. #1693
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Hopefully iris has nothing to do with this episode, i'm sorry but snivy belongs to ash.
    Lol you didn't notice the flying squirrel in this episode??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #1694
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I just don't want her to get into snivy's business, that's ash's job as her trainer.

    Seriously, the thread will close and we're back on this again? Snivy will be trained regardless of who uses her.

  20. #1695
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Seriously, the thread will close and we're back on this again? Snivy will be trained regardless of who uses her.
    I would prefer Ash to be honest but eh...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #1696
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    I'm happy Snivy is not evolving since she doesn't need to anyways. I think it is cool that Iris is using Ash's Snivy in battle which hopefully makes this episode damn great.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •