Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Personnally I think Snivy's old trainer has a Cinccino and he said this Pokémon is the most beautiful, but Snivy will be schocked and want to win (a beauty contest, what do you think ?) the contest against Cinccino on a graceful battle ?

Options...
    - Snivy reviews her old trainer
    - Snivy battle Cinccino and learn a new move
    - Snivy battle Cinccino and evolve into Servine
    - Snivy told about her story
    - Cinccino belongs to Bianca (I don't think but it's a possibility.)
    - Nothing about these options.
    I like you predications, I'd laugh seeing Snivy telling her story, because Ash would be clueless of what's she's saying. I think Iris understands what some Pokemon are saying or assuming rather.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It'd be heck more funny if some random filler guy flirted with him, his expressions would be priceless I'm sure.
    No it wouldn't because Brock was priceless.. Literally.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Ash's first crossdressing since DP's Miltank ep. Hopefully James is in it. It's been YEARS since he last got in panties
    I liked it better when james had a cutesy pokemon with him to especially mime jr who always mimicked him

Each time, Ash has been dressed like a girl, with Misty, he was Ashley, with May, he was Juliet and with Dawn... eeeh, maybe a maid or something...
    Now, with Iris, IT'S A PRINCESS. Like that.

There's an image to show with years's dates : https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...NLYE_3V7g2.jpg
    And for the funniest part : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ng-d36gmld.png
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    No it wouldn't because Brock was priceless.. Literally.. :P
    I still think random guy hitting on Ash would twice more funnXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

He served that water like a boss.

Personnally I think Snivy's old trainer has a Cinccino and he said this Pokémon is the most beautiful, but Snivy will be schocked and want to win (a beauty contest, what do you think ?) the contest against Cinccino on a graceful battle ?

Options...
    - Snivy reviews her old trainer
    - Snivy battle Cinccino and learn a new move
    - Snivy battle Cinccino and evolve into Servine
    - Snivy told about her story
    - Cinccino belongs to Bianca (I don't think but it's a possibility.)
    - Nothing about these options.
    I agree that some of these options may end up being true.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Each time, Ash has been dressed like a girl, with Misty, he was Ashley, with May, he was Juliet and with Dawn... eeeh, maybe a maid or something...
    Now, with Iris, IT'S A PRINCESS. Like that.

There's an image to show with years's dates : https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...NLYE_3V7g2.jpg
    And for the funniest part : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ng-d36gmld.png
    in the drawing max looks so derpy

Ash is a cute Princess with Iris and her fan Lols
    Last edited by p96822; 20th September 2012 at 2:58 AM. Reason: Edir

I'm all up for snivy evolving here but i'm weary with the 2013 winter calendar having snivy on it
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

the evolvution of snivy could be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I'm all up for snivy evolving here but i'm weary with the 2013 winter calendar having snivy on it
    Anything new for Snivy will make me happy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    id just ignore the 2013 calendar for all we know that can be for 6 gen

Ash should have a running gag in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Madgesty View Post
    I knew it. People only care about Ash and Cilan's dresses instead of the rest of the episode fml.
    Make that two. I also predicted that this morning, but I didn't want to bring it up again because I know exactly what kind of reaction that would generate. But I'm totally washing my hands. I don't want anything to do with this and I don't want to give it any more attention. I just want to know exactly what's going on and how it'll affect the characters.

Where's Pikachu hiding? Under someones dress or inside Iris' hair with Axew?

Random : PokéRadar

Oh my god, Iris's big hair style swollewed them hole

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Where's Pikachu hiding? Under someones dress or inside Iris' hair with Axew?
    Maybe He's under Ash's dress to give him some stuffing near the chest area.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I like you predications, I'd laugh seeing Snivy telling her story, because Ash would be clueless of what's she's saying. I think Iris understands what some Pokemon are saying or assuming rather.
    Meowth would translate, if he wasn't all behind the shadows with Team Rocket right now.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I'm just begging for something to happen with Snivy (except being left behind) She's far to bland at this point and we haven't seen her in action since Tepig evolved
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm just begging for something to happen with Snivy (except being left behind) She's far to bland at this point and we haven't seen her in action since Tepig evolved
    Same here. A new move or an evolution would make my day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Maybe Ash can give Snivy back to whoever owned her first so Leavanny/another reserve can get the screentime they so desperately need since Ash rarely rotates his starters out when not in a gym battle/tourney. But then snivy is on the calendar so it won't ever happen. Stupid merchandising spoilers.

....and now, her story begins.

You know what would be hilarious? If Cynthia was invited to a tea party by Snivy's old trainer and when the messenger arrives to the villa he recognizes Snivy and she does too, when Iris realizes that Snivy's old trainer is the family who invited Cynthia to a tea party and Ash tries to get in and talk to the trainer but is refused cause he's a boy, Jeremy helps disguise him, Cilan, and Iris as ladies and they are able to sneak in. When Snivy meets her former trainer she is a girly girl like Emolga and takes an instant like to her, prompting ehr to try to trade one of her Pokemon for Emolga but Snivy reveals it to be her old Snivy, so her butler decides that she should make Snivy see that she is a "good" and competent trainer so she challenges Iris to a battle for her Emolga using her Cincinno, somehow, she wins and Emolga and it is up to "Asheline" to get her back using Snivy, even though the girl is a cheater and brat "Asheline" wins but just as they are celebrating Emolga reveals him and Cilan to be boys by shocking them, so they are thrown out but Snivy is still in there with the snooty girl, Cynthia decides to intervene and talks to Snivy about her past, Cynthia lets the girls parents give permission to let Ash and co. back in and Ash re-battles her for Snivy back and Snivy might evolve or learn a new move
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

It seems like Iris is competing with this girls! and for that she is using Snivy! will she battle with it!??? if she is going to fight with him no development here! XD
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast