Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It seems like Iris is competing with this girls! and for that she is using Snivy! will she battle with it!??? if she is going to fight with him no development here! XD
    Ash's Snivy is a girl.

And even if Iris fights with Snivy, Snivy can still learn a new move. :P

....and now, her story begins.

of course it's possible but i really doubt it! I think that never happened before! if it happens i wish for aerial ace eventually gastro acid!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

hmmmm I wonder if that Lilligant would battle as well

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    hmmmm I wonder if that Lilligant would battle as well
    ya i was wondering that to maybe a 2v2?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya i was wondering that to maybe a 2v2?
    or two seperate battles. Lilligant and Cincchino look to have different owners

Le mirror link. Because somebody has to document this.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Crossdressing in pokemom never gets old. Cinccino vs snivy should be a fun match and finally some snivy lime light

First post updated again to include the new scan and a mini summary:

Ash and Cilan dress up?!
    The group meets Maya and her colleagues of the Flower Garden Opera. There, an incident occurs which makes Iris angry!!

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Oh, so this will be an Iris episode after all?

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    Oh, so this will be an Iris episode after all?
    Most likely, yay!

This almost reminds me of princess vs. princess episode, where Misty borrows Ash and Brock pokemon to enter that contest!!

BTW - Why is Iris mad? Where is the dragon in danger? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    First post updated again to include the new scan and a mini summary:

Ash and Cilan dress up?!
    The group meets Maya and her colleagues of the Flower Garden Opera. There, an incident occurs which makes Iris angry!!
    It's weird, perhaps it's Iris who gets to fight with Snivy instead of Ash, as this seems like a princess-festival scenario but largely different.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Iris and Snivy, my two favorite characters teaming up - PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It's weird, perhaps it's Iris who gets to fight with Snivy instead of Ash, as this seems like a princess-festival scenario but largely different.
    or Iris takes on the trainer with Lilligant while Snivy and Ash deal with cinccino

I'm starting to hate this episode, the only reason I liked it was that I hoped it would focus on Snivy to a certain degree, but now it looks like even that is slipping away. combine that with the fact they've thrown Cincinno/Lilligant in here when they could of picked better and more appropiate updated dex Pokémon, the constant cross-dressing gag that will no doubt make up 90% of the humour throughout this episode, and just the awful pukey classless "princess-festival" theme and this episode looks like pure dog****. Only Ash would be spending time at a Princess festival rather than training for the damn league.
    Last edited by DMerle; 20th September 2012 at 12:30 PM.

...Here should be the perfect moment for Iris and Ash to have a Tag battle with Emolga and Snivy against Lilligant and Cinccino, but noooo.

Oh well, I was already very excited for this episode due to Snivy and the cross-dressing, but now when I know that Iris will a leading role here it became even more compelling to me. I'm really curious to see what it is that makes her upset.

Don't assume Iris will have an important role just because of an initial summary, we have been mislead by things like that before

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Don't assume Iris will have an important role just because of an initial summary, we have been mislead by things like that before
    If the summary says that Iris is upset about something with these girls, and the scan we saw featured an annoying Iris (and neither Ash or Cilan were seen), I'm rather sure that she'll have an important role in this episode. Or else she probably woldn't have been mentioned at all, or seen.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I'm starting to hate this episode, the only reason I liked it was that I hoped it would focus on Snivy to a certain degree, but now it looks like even that is slipping away. combine that with the fact they've thrown Cincinno/Lilligant in here when they could of picked better and more appropiate updated dex Pokémon, the constant cross-dressing gag that will no doubt make up 90% of the humour throughout this episode, and just the awful pukey classless "princess-festival" theme and this episode looks like pure dog****. Only Ash would be spending time at a Princess festival rather than training for the damn league.
    1. When all these episodes came yesterday, we THOUGHT this would focus on Snivy, but it's on Iris (Can't she have episodes)

2. The first Pokemon in Question never was properly introduced or even Dexed (Lilligant maybe was Dexed)

3. While the old Pokemon are back, we must still focus on the Unova ones

4. Crossdressing is a staple, get use to it

5. Don't judge the episode and call it poop

6. Ash is training as this week's episode pointed out. What's he going to do, ignore trouble that Iris might have drag then into?

And 7. Skip it.

Yay, Ash crossdresses once again! I still miss Jessie and James doing it, though. D:

Looks pretty good, btw. The episode, I mean. Unfezent finally. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    If the summary says that Iris is upset about something with these girls, and the scan we saw featured an annoying Iris (and neither Ash or Cilan were seen), I'm rather sure that she'll have an important role in this episode. Or else she probably woldn't have been mentioned at all, or seen.
    She got upset in the tepig evolution episode but did absolutely nothing.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    1. When all these episodes came yesterday, we THOUGHT this would focus on Snivy, but it's on Iris (Can't she have episodes)
    I've got no problem with Iris having dedicated episodes, this one is just stupid though. The Drayden ones are episodes I accept and look forward to, but this one is just a waste of time. The only good thing that can come of this is a new move or something for Snivy, and even that will be annoyingly introduced.

2. The first Pokemon in Question never was properly introduced or even Dexed (Lilligant maybe was Dexed)
    Does that matter? It's been introduced already and that's the most important thing, other than the countless new Pokémon which probably will never get a decent debut.

3. While the old Pokemon are back, we must still focus on the Unova ones
    Why? They've had 80+ dedicated episodes, while I agree they shouldn't take a back-seat I say it's time to give priority to the new Pokémon.

4. Crossdressing is a staple, get use to it
    No comment.

5. Don't judge the episode and call it poop
    I'm not judging it, but from what I've seen so far that certainly seems to be all it will be.

6. Ash is training as this week's episode pointed out. What's he going to do, ignore trouble that Iris might have drag then into?
    There's being distracted, then there's dressing up as a girl and entering a "Princess festival." Know your limits.

Just skip the episode if you have a issue with it (you know both boys and girls watch this children's anime) and Ash will be training when the episode starts, calling it. And what should they do, turn a blind eye? No matter what the cost, Ash will get drag into it and get involved. It's ib his character and been like that for 15 years.

Lilligant is here too(Good now Bianca can steal it and finally find her long lost twin sister), I don't suppose it'll have that big of a role, too bad, hasn't really had one yet, but at less this time it wont be a background Pokemon and wont be sick.

I wonder how this episode is going to go.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Just skip the episode if you have a issue with it (you know both boys and girls watch this children's anime) and Ash will be training when the episode starts, calling it. And what should they do, turn a blind eye? No matter what the cost, Ash will get drag into it and get involved. It's ib his character and been like that for 15 years.
    I don't skip any episode, I'm just saying. If this episode had been 20 episodes before I wouldn't of had a problem but it just feels uneccessary and badly placed at this point in time.

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast