Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I still reckon most likely is

Ash - Snivy vs Cinccino
    Iris - ???? vs Lilligant. Hopefully Axew/Emolga (preferable emolga) if Iris does battle

If Snivy beats Cinccino, I hope it won't beat it by using Attract.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    If Snivy beats Cinccino, I hope it won't beat it by using Attract.
    I don't think so since that Cinccino is highly likely to be female, given the setting and motif of this episode.

It'd nice if Snivy learned a new attack or some thing and Ash trained it some more some time before the league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

You know, I was thinking.

IF Iris uses Snivy and Snivy indeed learns a new move, how about Twister? Twister is dragon type move and it would be nice symbolism in regards to Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

IF Iris uses Snivy and Snivy indeed learns a new move, how about Twister? Twister is dragon type move and it would be nice symbolism in regards to Iris.
    given the huge focus dragons and dragon type moves have been getting recently I wouldn't be surprised

Oh gosh, I'd be freakin sick if Snivy learned a new attack under Iris.
    Like I said, hoping Ash is the one using her Iris should use her Pokemon if she fights it doesn't show much of her improvment if she does it this way.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Oh gosh, I'd be freakin sick if Snivy learned a new attack under Iris.
    Like I said, hoping Ash is the one using her Iris should use her Pokemon if she fights it doesn't show much of her improvment if she does it this way.
    How does it not show improvement? Snivy is battling.

How does it not show improvement? Snivy is battling.
    Its not her Pokemon though, it'd be different if she did that with one of her Pokemon.

Its not her Pokemon though, it'd be different if she did that with one of her Pokemon.
    Well, I don't really know. Ash might still participate, so it's just wishful thinking from my side. Though Snivy/Emonga and Ash/Iris combo sounds nice especially since we're getting Ash/Cilan tag battle after this one.

I do find it weird that they aren't using the other two females in the group, Unfezant and Emolga.

Ashley - Snivy
    Iris - Emolga
    Cilanna - Unfezant

Cinccino (Female)
    - Sing/Double Team/ Protect
    - Echoed Voice
    - U Turn
    - Swift

Lilligant
    - Petals Dance
    - Magical Leaf
    - Stun Spore
    - Hidden Power

Well, I don't really know. Ash might still participate, so it's just wishful thinking from my side. Though Snivy/Emonga and Ash/Iris combo sounds nice especially since we're getting Ash/Cilan tag battle after this one.
    I guess I'd be fine with a team up between Ash/Iris next, show how much they know each other before she leaves the series.
    Ash needs to use Snivy though, this would be great training before the league comes up, her learning a new attack under Ash would be great.

There's still a lot I don't understand about this episode. :/

We need more info. >.<

And past history clearly says you can use your friends' Pokemon. Misty has and commanded Pikachu, Blubasuar and Vulpix in that festival battle and back in episode 3 of BW2, Ash commanded Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And past history clearly says you can use your friends' Pokemon. Misty has and commanded Pikachu, Blubasuar and Vulpix in that festival battle and back in episode 3 of BW2, Ash commanded Piplup.
    No one here said Iris couldn't use other peoples Pokemon or that it was against the rules. All I'm saying is, I'd hate it if Snivy learned a new attack under Iris instead of Ash since its his Pokemon and he should be the one training it before the league. This way of doing things doesn't show her being a great Dragon Master either, she needs to train her own Pokemon and improve them teach them some new tricks.

No one here said Iris couldn't use other peoples Pokemon or that it was against the rules. All I'm saying is, I'd hate it if Snivy learned a new attack under Iris instead of Ash since its his Pokemon and he should be the one training it before the league. This way of doing things doesn't show her being a great Dragon Master either, she needs to train her own Pokemon and improve them teach them some new tricks.
    So Iris can't do anything in her life now that isn't related to her goal?

So Iris can't do anything in her life now that isn't related to her goal?
    She can if she uses her own Pokemon, this doesn't help them or her.

She can if she uses her own Pokemon, this doesn't help them or her.
    Why does it need to help her? Or help them?

Why does every single episode need to revolve around development?

Why does it need to help her? Or help them?

Why does every single episode need to revolve around development?
    It doesn't help them cuz shes not using them.
    It doesn't help her cuz shes not able to imrpove them and she doesn't learn what she needs to fix with them.
    All shes learning out of this is how to work other peoples Pokemon, this should be Ash's job before the leauge starts.
    Iris needs to deal with her own Pokemon first hand, a lot of them still have problems.

All shes learning out of this is how to work other peoples Pokemon, this should be Ash's job before the leauge starts. Iris needs to deal with her own Pokemon first hand, a lot of them still have problems.
    I think you still haven't accepted the fact that this isn't DP. We are not getting any training episodes because the writing style has clearly changed. Ash had his chances to train in the past but he blew them all in favor of needless Oshawott development.

Also, the only real Pokémon of Iris who has an issue if Dragonite. So yeah.

I think you still haven't accepted the fact that this isn't DP. We are not getting any training episodes because the writing style has clearly changed. Ash had his chances to train in the past but he blew them all in favor of needless Oshawott development.

Is it horrible that Oshwott learned new attacks and got development? You'd be fine with it just staying in his Pokeball like some of Iris Pokemon is doing now? He did train a few other of his Pokemon too in subplots but now he needs to mostly work on Snivy, it doesn't help if Iris doesn't it for him. This is another situation though.

Are you saying you'd be happy with how shes dealing with her Pokemon? Even just one or two subplots of her training them or using all of them in battles instead of other peoples Pokemon.

Exactly. Axew can battle properly, Excadrill listens, Elmonga does too. Only Dragnite is the problem.

Is it horrible that Oshwott learned new attacks and got development? You'd be fine with it just staying in his Pokeball like some of Iris Pokemon is doing now? He did train a few other of his Pokemon too in subplots but now he needs to mostly work on Snivy, it doesn't help if Iris doesn't it for him. This is another situation though.
    I find it silly since after all that development, Oshawott was still capable of losing to a fire type.

At least he knows Hydro Pump now.

Are you saying you'd be happy with how shes dealing with her Pokemon? Even just one or two subplots of her training them or using all of them in battles instead of other peoples Pokemon.
    While I do think she could use Emonga more as well as Axew, I'm happy with how she's dealing her Pokémon.

Also, it's not even confirmed that she will use Snivy, why are we arguing? ._.

Snivy's goning to evolve WE AIN’T GOT NO TIME FOR THAT!

Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast