Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    Say that to the Club Tournament, where Emolga had two battles while Axew had one, and Excadrill also only had one. :/
    Its been a while though, I've almost forgotten she had either Emolga or AxewXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Say that to the Club Tournament, where Emolga had two battles while Axew had one, and Excadrill also only had one. :/
    The again emolga hasn't had a proper battle since, but im pretty sure the rest of them have
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    Where are Axew and Pikachu? None of the pictures show them.
    This is a really late reply, but in one of the pictures you can see Pikachu's ears in the corner near Snivy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its been a while though, I've almost forgotten she had either Emolga or AxewXD
    It happened when Iris got the chance to battle, and that's the point. Saying that she's spamming her powerhouses is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    The again emolga hasn't had a proper battle since, but im pretty sure the rest of them have
    She has. Against Ash's Swadloon.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

I honestly don't care who battles who. I just want the crossdressing to be funny. XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I see them. Thanks for pointing that out Shraeder. I wouldn't have seen them.

It happened when Iris got the chance to battle, and that's the point. Saying that she's spamming her powerhouses is a lie.

She has. Against Ash's Swadloon.
    That's not a proper battle, that's just a training match...

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I see them. Thanks for pointing that out Shraeder. I wouldn't have seen them.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    That's not a proper battle, that's just a training match...
    As far as I'm concerned, a battle meant for Training is just about as proper as a regular battle if it hasn't been set up, like the one between Pansage and Axew. Iris and Ash obviously gave it their all in that battle, so why should it not be considered to be a proper battle?

As far as I'm concerned, a battle meant for Training is just about as proper as a regular battle if it hasn't been set up, like the one between Pansage and Axew. Iris and Ash obviously gave it their all in that battle, so why should it not be considered to be a proper battle?
    It stopped after like 30 seconds when swadloon evolved

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

How does that change the fact that it was still a proper battle? Naturally it'd stop because of Swadloon evolving, as this one was meant for Training specifically, so what did you expect? The point is that as long as the two Pokémon are giving it their all, and the Trainers are as well, it is a proper battle.

How does that change the fact that it was still a proper battle? Naturally it'd stop because of Swadloon evolving, as this one was meant for Training specifically, so what did you expect? The point is that as long as the two Pokémon are giving it their all, and the Trainers are as well, it is a proper battle.
    Why exactly is it natural for the battle to stop? Many other battles continue despite evolution, to me, if a battle isn't finished and there is no clear winner, it is not a proper battle. A proper battle has a end result of a winner an a loser or a draw.

Why exactly is it natural for the battle to stop? Many other battles continue despite evolution, to me, if a battle isn't finished and there is no clear winner, it is not a proper battle. A proper battle has a end result of a winner an a loser or a draw.
    Because as I told you - this battle was meant for Training specifically, and once a Pokémon actually evolves they obviously has accomplished something with that battle. They were obviously not expecting it, but the sudden event obviously made Ash curious to get and know his new Pokémon. A proper battle doesn't have to have an end result. I considered all of the battles between Scraggy and Axew to be proper battles, yet nearly none of them had an end result, and the same goes for the battles Ash had with Dawn with Quilava Vs Pikachu, and the Pansage Vs Piplup battle.

Because as I told you - this battle was meant for Training specifically, and once a Pokémon actually evolves they obviously has accomplished something with that battle. They were obviously not expecting it, but the sudden event obviously made Ash curious to get and know his new Pokémon. A proper battle doesn't have to have an end result. I considered all of the battles between Scraggy and Axew to be proper battles, yet nearly none of them had an end result, and the same goes for the battles Ash had with Dawn with Quilava Vs Pikachu, and the Pansage Vs Piplup battle.
    I consider unofficial battles between the gang non-proper, but unofficial battles against random trainers/rivals are official. Pretty much if the Pokemon faints I consider it a "proper" battle.

Speaking of proper battles, does anyone find it odd that while Ash's Scraggy has gotten about 6 or 7 battles already, Iris's Axew has only gotten one full, on-screen battle where he isn't lolpwnded?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Speaking of proper battles, does anyone find it odd that while Ash's Scraggy has gotten about 6 or 7 battles already, Iris's Axew has only gotten one full, on-screen battle where he isn't lolpwnded?
    Yeah...that's my only problem with Axew ATM.

Most of the scraggy axew battles did have end results, axew usually won . although, I guess you have a point with the two battle examples you gave, but usually the battle doesn't feel complete if it's just randomly stopped, Pikachu and quilava were judged equal, which is why they stopped, although really I wanted Weakachu to get shitkicked haha, but yeah I guess there are exeptions but most of the time the battle should be finished to be considered "proper"

I consider unofficial battles between the gang non-proper, but unofficial battles against random trainers/rivals are official. Pretty much if the Pokemon faints I consider it a "proper" battle.
    In other words, battles like Cilan Vs Dawn and Ash Vs Dawn weren't proper battles to you? In that case I thoroughly disagree, but I guess it's just a matter of own perspectives.

But, most training battles are stopped as a tie. :/ This one, didn't have an end result because the gang was shocked by the evolution and Leavanny walked off to get leaves. Cilan could have called it a draw, but he didn't. How did this even start?

Most of the scraggy axew battles did have end results, axew usually won . although, I guess you have a point with the two battle examples you gave, but usually the battle doesn't feel complete if it's just randomly stopped, Pikachu and quilava were judged equal, which is why they stopped, although really I wanted Weakachu to get shitkicked haha, but yeah I guess there are exeptions but most of the time the battle should be finished to be considered "proper"
    Axew only won one battle, as far as I remember. And the rest of the battles then, that didn't have an end result, where they not proper battles while the ones with an end result were? Also, stopping a battle because two Pokémon are equal seems a bit weird.

It's all a matter of different views on the situation, I guess.

Axew only won one battle, as far as I remember. And the rest of the battles then, that didn't have an end result, where they not proper battles while the ones with an end result were? Also, stopping a battle because two Pokémon are equal seems a bit weird.

It's all a matter of different views on the situation, I guess.
    Well I guess but I'm not writing the script ;D it was clear the battle was going nowhere so they called it off, but yeah I guess it depends on how you see it

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    But, most training battles are stopped as a tie. :/ This one, didn't have an end result because the gang was shocked by the evolution and Leavanny walked off to get leaves. Cilan could have called it a draw, but he didn't. How did this even start?
    FierceIris said that Emolga vs Swadloon was a proper battle, and someone called him/her out on it, then arguing occurred.

Finally a cross-dress episode. xD I think it's time Snivy had her story cleared out. Really looking forward on how the trio had to dress up in the first place...

FierceIris said that Emolga vs Swadloon was a proper battle, and someone called him/her out on it, then arguing occurred.
    Oh, that's why. Thanks, I'm glad it's over now. (>.>)

Finally, an episode about Snivy! I'm looking forward to this. Hmm, cross-dressing here, it's been a while since we had that, hasn't it? I still hope we have Snivy's past cleared up before the Unova League.

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast