Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Wild twist: Brock returning for whatever reason and flirting with Ash and Cilan. Not happening, but that would be awesome! XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Finally, an episode about Snivy! I'm looking forward to this. Hmm, cross-dressing here, it's been a while since we had that, hasn't it? I still hope we have Snivy's past cleared up before the Unova League.
    And even after they give some time to Snivy's...issues, it'll probably end up being just one of those messes that can be cleaned up within 18 minutes. I was kind of hoping that some more details would be given about the Dream World by now and Snivy was revealed to be a DW Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Wild twist: Brock returning for whatever reason and flirting with Ash and Cilan. Not happening, but that would be awesome! XD
    Lol, like in that one other cross-dressed episode?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Lol, like in that one other cross-dressed episode?
    Yeah: AG042, "Love at First Flight".

I loved that part! XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah: AG042, "Love at First Flight".

I loved that part! XD
    Funny how Brock can tell if someone is impersonating someone, such as Jessie dressing up as Nurse Joy. But, if someone talks to him romantically in women's clothes, he goes nuts, regardless of gender.

I spotted this 2 minutes ago. Iris looks pissed and there's the Cinccino, it's trainer, a Lilligant and her trainer too. Can someone translate please?

http://twitpic.com/awj79j

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    I spotted this 2 minutes ago. Iris looks pissed and there's the Cinccino, it's trainer, a Lilligant and her trainer too. Can someone translate please?

http://twitpic.com/awj79j
    This has already been posted.

I still can't get over Iris' hair and clothes. I mean, whaaaa? What possessed a wild child to want to get all dolled up and look all prom and prim? I gotta admit though, the hair and that crown look pretty sweet on her. Mainly because we never have gotten to see Iris' hair when it's properly done and worked on. I love her pissed off expression at least, and that "I'mma get you!!!111" face she's got. Probably because of those two snooty girls talking **** about her or how a wild child would be more suited toward vine-swinging than fashion. I'm actually really interested now, I now want to see Dento as a wild child in an episode called, "Vine Swinging is Easy for Yanappu, Kibago, and Iris! Dento....not so much!" XD

I'm glad to see Chillacino, it's a cute Pokemon and a Technician badass in-game. Dredear getting an episode where it isn't filler fodder is nice as well. I'm hoping when Tsutarja battles Chillacino, Emonga is added to the mix and battles Dredear. Tsutarja should learn Twister and Emonga should learn Acrobat. I'm assuming it's going to be a double battle if that is the case or a tag battle. Iris did ask to borrow Tsutarja back in Emonga's Volt Change Chaos episode so I guess this could be a throwback to that? Either way whether Satoshi or Iris uses her I'll be happy because I'm getting to see Tsutarja battle and possibly get a good battle since she's been severely lacking in that department in BW(2). Either way this seems like a semi-comedic, plot-type episode.

Move Set Wise for the Pokemon, I'd like to see:

Tsutarja
    Leaf Blade
    Mero-Mero
    Leaf Storm(Bye Bye) - Twister
    Vine Whip

Chillacino - Technician
    Tail Slap(Debut, Episode Motif)
    Fake Tears(Fits the motif of the episode)
    Sing
    Wake Up Slap(Episode Motif)

Emonga
    Volt Change
    Mero-Mero
    Hidden Power(Bye Bye) - Acrobat
    Discharge

Dredear
    Quiver Dance(It's about time we've seen that move! It turns most Pokemon into killing machines XD Plus ep motif)
    Aromatherapy(Fits the motif of the episode and negates Emonga's Static)
    Magical Leaf
    Facade

I'm so looking forward to this episode, we haven't had any silly Iris episodes, all focus on development for her, her Pokemon, or back story but it's going to be awesome to see a more comedic-battle orientated mixed one. Oh, and Dento...err Cilantra and Ashley are gonna be awesome sauce as well. Tsutarja battling and possibility of a new move, can't wait. Look forward to it! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    This has already been posted.
    Oh yeah? My bad.

Good thing is this is unlikely to be an Iris-heavy episode with Drayden's Gym coming. She'll probably do nothing here.

If Snivy learn a new move during a battle with Iris, it would be great if she knew a Dragon move like Twister.
    Iris = Dragon = Snivy's new move = Dragon
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

We haven't seen Twister since the Illusion Rayquaza and Arceus. I wonder how the new animation will look. I hope it'll be similar to Leaf Tornado. I love Leaf Tornado's animation.

So any chance that one of the snooty girls in snivy's odl trainer
    I'd love for this to happen

snivy and cinccino fight (snivy's old trainer)
    Cincinno holds it's own against snivy and even blocks attract along with other moves considering she taught her the strategy snivy is struggling but in a pinch evolves snivy's old trainer gets distracted by servine's elegance and doesn't pay attention to the battle. Servine lands a attract and ends the battle with leaf tornado
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Snivy is going to learn Dragon tail

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Snivy is going to learn Dragon tail
    Only Serperior can learn that.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Good thing is this is unlikely to be an Iris-heavy episode with Drayden's Gym coming. She'll probably do nothing here.
    doesn't the summery implicate her in some form though?

I will say this, Snivy learning a new move is ok...provided she does so herself or Ash is the one to do so, if Iris is the cause Ash might as well let her raise it--;

I like that this episode focus on Iris and this may show Iris' tomboyish naruter

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    doesn't the summery implicate her in some form though?

I will say this, Snivy learning a new move is ok...provided she does so herself or Ash is the one to do so, if Iris is the cause Ash might as well let her raise it--;
    Please no, it will be neglected like Kibago and Emonga...........

LEt's start an evolution prayer-circle........!

The best thing would be Snivy evolving and learning Aqua Tail, well for me.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    The best thing would be Snivy evolving and learning Aqua Tail, well for me.
    And for me.

It certainly would help reinvigorate her and lead to more battle usage hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    And for me.

It certainly would help reinvigorate her and lead to more battle usage hopefully.
    If she learns it and beats something like a camerupt/darmanitan in the league that would be enough for me at least to justify oaking her forever with such a massive win under her belt.

Didn't Snivy abandon her trainer? not the other way around?

So Snivy might not have liked her trainer's prim and proper battle style, and Snivy deemed her weak and left her...
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

As for Snivy evolving that's very unliikely to even happen in this episode, but i do hope she learns a very new powerful attack move like Leaf Tornado.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    As for Snivy evolving that's very unliikely to even happen in this episode, but i do hope she learns a very new powerful attack move like Leaf Tornado.
    please anything but another grass move. maybe aqua tail!

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Only if she evolves and learns 2 new moves do I see Leaf Tornado being learned. Otherwise, Hell-to-the-no, non-grass move puh-lease.(Lol, I've always wanted to say that :P)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast