Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I don't think there has ever been a Pokemon episode that was completely sad. I look at some of the past episodes and a lot of the tear jerking episodes still provided comedy.

So, Ash passed from being a maid in Sinnoh to be a princess in Unova, nice XD.
    I hope Cilan won´t do his Elesa impersonation again ... a loveable God forbidded he impersonated the B2W2 Elesa, that would be ... traumatic, but I hope he won´t get so excited for being a lady for a day.

Snivy needs to evolve, I don´t like Servine, but she wouldn´t be that respected if she stays as a little green snake and tries to bring some discipline to big monsters like Krookodile, Unfezant and the potential Emboar/Seismitoed

I hope Snivy learns a new move in here and/or evolves.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

The Riches,huh? Now that would make sense! And since Snivybwas almost terrified of wearing that Afro I wouldn't be suprised if it was forced to dress up and then when it battled the original trainers sibling's Mincinno she lost because of all the clothes she had on and ran away because of the loss.. Man, I hope this episode is cool- and the crossdressing just makes it better lol I can picture Cilan: "It's socialite time" and Cynthia only has spare dresses XD
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

As happy as I am that Snivy is getting another episode, I can't help but think this ep screams filler :/

Hopefully she learns a new move so it technically won't be filler

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Yay!! Snivy . Pls give her something writers pls!!!

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

YES! Crossdressing time!
    Finally. Thank you.

Assuming this is an actual battle episode, I'm going to be upset if it isn't Ash that commands Snivy seeing as how the picture implies that Iris will be using Snivy.

I also would like an evolution but I know, seeing as how this is the "real" Pokemon Anime and not some fan fiction, Snivy won't evolve.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Assuming this is an actual battle episode, I'm going to be upset if it isn't Ash that commands Snivy seeing as how the picture implies that Iris will be using Snivy.
    Snivy is standing in front of Ash, not Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Snivy is standing in front of Ash, not Iris.
    A Pokemon being used by a particular trainer stands BY said trainer, a Pokemon doesn't stand in front of said trainer.

Iris is clearly acting like the leader of the group, with Ashley and Cilantra acting as her "lackeys" (for a lack of a better word at this moment in time) and Snivy is pretty much parallel to Iris, indicating they are partners of sorts for this particular event.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Iris is clearly acting like the leader of the group, with Ashley and Cilantra acting as her "lackeys" (for a lack of a better word at this moment in time) and Snivy is pretty much parallel to Iris, indicating they are partners of sorts for this particular event.
    I don't know, I can't imagine Snivy battling without Ash.

But even if he doesn't command Snivy, this will be a good battle for her.

A Pokemon being used by a particular trainer stands BY said trainer, a Pokemon doesn't stand in front of said trainer.

I don't think that indicates that Iris is using Snivy in a battle, but rather that Iris being the only "true" girl of the group took the lead so as not to rouse too much suspicion and to take a little bit off of Ash and Cilan who are already outside their element so to speak. Doesn't really prove anything about Iris using Snivy though, it's just the way the group is ordered at the specific moment.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I don't think that indicates that Iris is using Snivy in a battle, but rather that Iris being the only "true" girl of the group took the lead so as not to rouse too much suspicion and to take a little bit off of Ash and Cilan who are already outside their element so to speak.
    Lol u obviously didn't see how convincing Dento was as Elesa.

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol u obviously didn't see how convincing Dento was as Elesa.
    I saw it I just didn't want to start another of those Cilan debates again. Besides he still lost so he wasn't that convincing :P Different situations anyway.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Lol, if it wasn't for the fact that Cilan's voice fails him when he's acting like a girl I'd totally say that he'd do a much better job than Iris at being convincing female, but I have to say that I agree with Gohan about Iris taking the leading role for the group as she is the only female.

I'm certain that Ash is the one to do the battling with Snivy. I see absolutely no reason for Iris to be the one to do so, and even if I tried I wouldn't be able to come up with a convincing reason.

Oh, and Iris' hair is looking fab.~

Ash and Dento are looking gorgeous too.~

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Snivy finally getting a episode to herself it is about time, but i don't see her evolving in this episode, but it is possible that it may happen. I can see her learning a new attack move since Snivy really can used some more new attacks.
    Last edited by sereb devil; 19th September 2012 at 10:28 AM.

We better do not expect an evolution since we all know how the animators fancy that sooooooooooooooo much. *roll eyes*
    However I wish. But I don't expect it. The simple plot (when there's a plot I mean) always give too much to desire.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

A least expectation is snivy getting a new move. WRITERS,dont disappoint us again by making this episode a filler.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    A least expectation is snivy getting a new move. WRITERS,dont disappoint us again by making this episode a filler.
    so its a filler if Snivy doesn't learn a new move/evolve? If it is Snivys former trainer the episode won't be filler as she will get character development

Cant be a filler because snivy will evolve here..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Cant be a filler because snivy will evolve here..
    You don't know that. o_o

Tsutarja getting an episode, finally! I'm glad she's doing something and I'd love to see her evolve into a feminine, green, Janobii after putting a licking on Chillacino. I'm glad to see Chillacino as well, it's cute and its Junior Cup debut sucked ***. I hope she evolves this episode and learns a new move, ditches Leaf Storm hopefully for something like Aqua Tail or a BW2 new move. I'd love to see that, oh and Iris, Sato-chan(Ashley), and Denko-chan(Cilantra) look nice interesting. XD Snooty girls fighting this episode I imagine. Can't wait to see how things go down.

@ACEDETECTIVE: ya,it is filler for me if snivy wont learn a new move or evolve. You are talking about character development which snivy has had very much before. At this point she needs a move/evolution which is lot more important than just having character development. If the rich girl is her previous trainer....at least let her destroy that cinccino in battle by showing some skills. Then I wont call it filler. I am saying this because snivy hasnt learned a single move since its capture.

@ACEDETECTIVE: ya,it is filler for me if snivy wont learn a new move or evolve. You are talking about character development which snivy has had very much before. At this point she needs a move/evolution which is lot more important than just having character development. If the rich girl is her previous trainer....at least let her destroy that cinccino in battle by showing some skills. Then I wont call it filler. I am saying this because snivy hasnt learned a single move since its capture.
    Except this episode focuses on snivy's past so it's not a filler.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Is it confirmed that this episode focuses on Snivy's past?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast