Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Personnally, I don't see Snivy replacing her Leaf Blade and Leaf Storm at time, she haves to replace Vine Whip to me. She doesn't use it enough to keep it.

- Aqua Tail and if doesn't learn > Leaf Blade
    - Twister and if doesn't learn > Vine Whip
    - Attract
    - Leaf Storm
    vine whips least likely to go seeing as its useful out of battle

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    vine whips least likely to go seeing as its useful out of battle
    what says she can't use her vines outside of battle still? Aren't snivy's vines apart of her or something
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    what says she can't use her vines outside of battle still? Aren't snivy's vines apart of her or something
    which is why the move isn't likely to go.

Let's check previous Ash's Pokemon with Vine Whip: Bulbasaur and Bayleef. They are quadruped beings, with nothing similar to hands to grab things; but they can use their Vine Whips as tentacles with the same function of hands. Therefore, Vine Whip is not just an attack for them, but an important part of their bodies that they need in their daily lives. Snivy has a pair of tiny arms, just like Servine, but then Serperior lose them completely; becoming just a big serpent without arms. Although serpents haven't never need arms to do their stuff, the truth is that they could be very useful in some situations. So, you better forget that idea of Snivy forgetting Vine Whip, because she really needs it.

What could those ladies do to Iris to piss of Iris so much. This episode is going to be fun XD!

Honestly, if Snivy were to get anything new, the most that would happen is that her special ability is revealed. Let's all pray that her special ability turns out to be Contrary.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What could those ladies do to Iris to piss of Iris so much. This episode is going to be fun XD!
    maker her wash the dragon dung out of her hair for starters.

Mocking iris for being lesbian wild and tomboyish.

meanwhile Ash and Cilan decides to show their support by crossdressing and hacing iris get her revenge by demonstrating how straight she really is becoming feminine and showing those ladies whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

meanwhile Ash and Cilan decides to show their support by crossdressing and hacing iris get her revenge by demonstrating how straight she really is becoming feminine and showing those ladies whats up.
    This could work as a part of the plot. I thought Iris was a libian with the champion

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Ouch, want some ice for that burn Iris?

Oh yeah.. The whole scared of it thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Ouch, want some ice for that burn Iris?

Oh yeah.. The whole scared of it thing.
    Phahahaha, that's a good one. XD
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Iris will be cold about the ice burn

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    Serperior lose them completely
    Actually, Serperior does have hands, they're just stubby and tiny, they're useless for it. Just like Crobat has feet.

I don't know the big issue about Serperior not having hands, it's agile and lithe as hell without them,

Can anyone really see a serperior using vine whip? If snivy fully evolved (doubt she will) I think she'd lose vine whip as a serperior.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Can anyone really see a serperior using vine whip? If snivy fully evolved (doubt she will) I think she'd lose vine whip as a serperior.
    Didn't one use it against Pikachu in the Victini movie? I'll find a picture if so.

Edit: Yes, it did use Vine Whip, I found a picture, but it only shows the vine, and not Serperior doing it.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 22nd September 2012 at 6:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I don't know the big issue about Serperior not having hands, it's agile and lithe as hell without them,
    but imagine her with hand she can grab you throw u around! but i think she would look pretty dumb with hands

Can anyone really see a serperior using vine whip?
    Unless you don't like the move I can't see what's wrong with a Serperior using vine whip. It would be able to use it more powerfully than Snivy.

Just imagine two situations where your jeep is about to fall over a cliff, because you couldn't stop in time, now which is likelier to get the jeep up on the cliff to safety. Snivy/Servine or Serperior, and the only options the two/three Pokémon have to do this is Vine Whip.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd September 2012 at 6:25 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I can see sevine using that move

Vine whip is a basic Grass move, the only Grass starters that didn't know it were Treecko and Turtwig. If one of Ash's Pokemon know it, it'll most likely stay there and not be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Unless you don't like the move I can't see what's wrong with a Serperior using vine whip. It would be able to use it more powerfully than Snivy.

Just imagine two situations where your jeep is about to fall over a cliff, because you couldn't stop in time, now which is likelier to get the jeep up on the cliff to safety. Snivy/Servine or Serperior, and the only options the two/three Pokémon have to do this is Vine Whip.
    Well I mean like don't you think the animation would look weird? Ps I never had a chance to watch the victini movie, so I couldn't see how it looked

I'm betting that Iris fouce Ash and Clian to crossdress.
    Iris: I'll show those girl who pretty!
    Ash: How are you going to do that?
    Clian Yes Iris how?
    Iris: I'll tell you how! She got dress out of nowhere and glare at the boys
    Ash and Clian: Why are you staring at us?
    Iris; I'm going to make you crossdress and help me with this problem?
    Ash: No not agian with the dress.
    Clian Iris your not serious?
    Iris: Yes I'm am Clian and put on these clothes now!

Well I mean like don't you think the animation would look weird? Ps I never had a chance to watch the victini movie, so I couldn't see how it looked
    Here's a vine.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Oh ok so they never showed serperior though? I think that's what you said before

What you mean nightmare fuel, and Serperior using it "scares" you? Because I don't see how it would look any different than Snivy, only Serperior doesn't need to hop in the air, like Snivy does.

Plus giving that Serperior has a regal look, I like the idea of really smug Serperior with it's eyes closed drawing out it's vine whip and just smacking "someone/something" in the face like when you take your "white" gloves off and smack someone in the face to challenge them in a duel. I think that would be hilarious. Maybe even have Vine Whip holding white gloves for even more hilarity.

Serperior (in a heavy male british accent)- I do say sir, I do believe I challenged you to a duel.

Unfortunately Ash's Snivy is female, so if it were to be a Serperior, it wouldn't work with her. It could work with Trip's Serperior though.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh ok so they never showed serperior though? I think that's what you said before
    They did, but I don't have Serperior using it.

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast