Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Actually I thought they could switch it up and have Iris call ash a kid one too many times and then he finally snaps from bottling all of it up and then go piplup in DP164, snivy then pops out of her pokeball, gets Ash back to his senses and then joins with Iris.
    He will be just like **** it I'll do it...

Actually I thought they could switch it up and have Iris call ash a kid one too many times and then he finally snaps from bottling all of it up and then go piplup in DP164, snivy then pops out of her pokeball, gets Ash back to his senses and then joins with Iris.
    Wat happens to piplup in dp 164i dont memorize the episode list haha

how ash can go from beating down a latios to forgetting to weaken pokemon before capturing is beyond me.
    Some would call it bad writing.

And I'm struggling to discover how this episode revolves around Iris. Like, I know she's supposed to be part of it, but it seems like Satoshi and Dento are getting more focus. Oh, and Tsutarja of course. The caption on the first page that someone quoted says that Iris gets angry about some opera thing, but I don't get why there's so much going on in this episode. Does anyone else feel a tad bit overwhelmed?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Some would call it bad writing.

And I'm struggling to discover how this episode revolves around Iris. Like, I know she's supposed to be part of it, but it seems like Satoshi and Dento are getting more focus. Oh, and Tsutarja of course. The caption on the first page that someone quoted says that Iris gets angry about some opera thing, but I don't get why there's so much going on in this episode. Does anyone else feel a tad bit overwhelmed?
    I'm not overwhelmed, yet. I'm just happen that this episode has something to do with Snivy. I'm hoping for the best, but usually that's when it backfires on me.

Wait so is this episode gonna be more focused on Iris (plus the Pokemon) or Ash??
    Cuz if it's Iris, the writers are throwing away the perfect chance of Ash&Snivy development...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Wait so is this episode gonna be more focused on Iris (plus the Pokemon) or Ash??
    Cuz if it's Iris, the writers are throwing away the perfect chance of Ash&Snivy development...
    We still barely know anything. Give it a week (ep 12)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    we don't know. just because one summary mentions Iris doesn't mean she's gonna be the central focus

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we don't know. just because one summary mentions Iris doesn't mean she's gonna be the central focus
    Why would they mention her in the caption if this episode wasn't about her? The way I see it, she's obviously getting a big role. It's just that certain things like Satoshi and Dento crossdressing and Tsutarja's battle are distracting us from the main point of the episode.

why do people think this whole episode is either about iris or crossdressing it has snivy in the title its obviously almost all about her

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Why would they mention her in the caption if this episode wasn't about her? The way I see it, she's obviously getting a big role. It's just that certain things like Satoshi and Dento crossdressing and Tsutarja's battle are distracting us from the main point of the episode.
    Yes she will have a major role but that doesn't mean she will be the focus of the episode

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Yes she will have a major role but that doesn't mean she will be the focus of the episode
    Looks like Snivy is the focus of this episode and Ash, Iris and Cilan play equal amount of roles. Although I do see Ash with a little more.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

^ Well Iris might be spokesperson...just because either of the boys speaking could possibly blow their cover. At least, that's the role I think Iris gets (other than getting mad xD). I think it'll focus on Snivy.

Or who knows. Maybe the people of the Garden Opera said something to Iris that she wasn't fancy enough so she uses Snivy to prove them wrong. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I'm guessing that the girls and Pokemon of this club or whatever manage to get under Iris and Snivy's skin. Typical snooty rich girl looking down on others type of deal and probably mentioning how Iris is unrefined or something. And I imagine they do a lot of bragging about their own Pokemon and saw Snivy as not cool or beautiful or whatever either.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

To be honest, I can see Cilan crossdressing willingly, and forcing poor Ash to join in the feminine facade. Poor guy XD

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I'm guessing that the girls and Pokemon of this club or whatever manage to get under Iris and Snivy's skin. Typical snooty rich girl looking down on others type of deal and probably mentioning how Iris is unrefined or something. And I imagine they do a lot of bragging about their own Pokemon and saw Snivy as not cool or beautiful or whatever either.
    Their logo is: Liberate Or Break free Every pokemon In America.

But seriously. They probably want Iris to join the Flower Garden. They'll be back.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

But seriously. They probably want Iris to join the Flower Garden. They'll be back.
    And make her kiss soneone?

*Rolls on the floor laughing*

But all seriousness aside, they must have made her mad.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Right...

I think this could be an interesting episode, I'm interested in seeing if Snivy is as angry as Iris. Snivy is very prideful as well.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    To be honest, I can see Cilan crossdressing willingly, and forcing poor Ash to join in the feminine facade. Poor guy XD
    Technically, he already has.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I think this could be an interesting episode, I'm interested in seeing if Snivy is as angry as Iris. Snivy is very prideful as well.
    Very true. Snivy might end up entangling her pride with Iris's. Emolga might pop out and worsen the situation for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak
    Technically, he already has.
    Both of them have already crossdressed, if I'm deciphering what you're saying right.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    why do people think this whole episode is either about iris or crossdressing it has snivy in the title its obviously almost all about her
    The title is practically meaningless in my opinion since we've gotten episodes in the past where the events described in the title only take up the last two minutes of the episode. At least Iris got a mention in the caption/summary and we already know that Satoshi and Dento are crossdressing. So it's no wonder they're being talked about more than Tsutarja.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Both of them have already crossdressed, if I'm deciphering what you're saying right.
    Willingly, yes.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Willingly, yes.
    But Ash at least has the pride in his gender to get embarrassed. Cilan, on the other hand...Oh Arceus.

But, would Ash be considered "a kid" for getting flustered over crossdressing, or is Cilan "a pain" for the probable embracing of the role?

I would laugh so much if Cilan gets carried away and starts describing the dress up and how they must not just look the role but also play the role. I wouldn't be surprise if those dresses came out of his bag as well.

Electro Ball!

you know this is technically the 100th episode of the series
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    you know this is technically the 100th episode of the series
    I don't keep track with that sort of stuff, you know this is technically the 14th episode of the season. :P

Electro Ball!

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast