Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I understand some people, most notably Yaoi fangirls, are excited for the cross-dressing. I don't see why some are acting like the cross-dressing will make or break this episode. I think it's kinda funny, but I don't see the huge appeal in what makes cross-dressing so magnetic toward people.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I'm guessing that the girls and Pokemon of this club or whatever manage to get under Iris and Snivy's skin. Typical snooty rich girl looking down on others type of deal and probably mentioning how Iris is unrefined or something. And I imagine they do a lot of bragging about their own Pokemon and saw Snivy as not cool or beautiful or whatever either.
    Yeah, we know that Tsutarja is above shallow stuff like clothes and fashion from the fact she rejected the Afro in the Buffron episode and begrudgingly wore Hahakomori's leaf collar. We know Iris is a wild child who is at one with nature and doesn't seem to care much for looks or fashion. I'm banking on the possibility that these girls insult Tsutarja and Iris for not being "fashionable". Iris decides to dress up to teach Ms.Ojousama and her clique a lesson(This reminds me of an episode of Recess!) and Tsutarja wants to join in on things too. Satoshi and Dento, being friends toward the girls decide to cross-dress as well to keep an eye on them.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 23rd September 2012 at 4:30 AM.

^That sounds like the most possible scenario. I hope it works out like that.

If Iris calls Ash a kid for not wanting to crossdress I'll simply freakin laugh.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'd find it funny if Ash taunted iris by saying dawn would have wore that dress better. might as well get a dig in to the person who destroyed an ice type mammoth pretty much designed to take down dragons in one hit .

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'd find it funny if Ash taunted iris by saying dawn would have wore that dress better. might as well get a dig in to the person who destroyed an ice type mammoth pretty much designed to take down dragons in one hit .

Your bias is showing and it makes no sense in this context. You should get that checked.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If Iris calls Ash a kid for not wanting to crossdress I'll simply freakin laugh.
    I'd like that. "You're a kid for not wearing a dress, Cilan/Dento doesn't have a problem with it, because he's mature".

Lol, my scenario sounds horrible.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 23rd September 2012 at 4:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'd like that. "You're a kid for not wearing a dress, Cilan/Dento doesn't have a problem with it, because he's mature".

Lol, my scenario sound horrible.
    Cilan would obviously turn into a fashion connoisseur and whip out dresses only in a strange case of role reversal Ash is the one disgusted by his antics rather than Iris.

Again, despite the much needed screentime, if nothing important happens with Snivy, then this episode will have been a waste
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Again, despite the much needed screentime, if nothing important happens with Snivy, then this episode will have been a waste
    i agree. i would think since it has snivy in the name that it will be important about her

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Maybe the people of the Garden Opera said something to Iris that she wasn't fancy enough so she uses Snivy to prove them wrong. XD
    Oh, I hope it doesn't come to that. This reminds me of when some people thought Iris was going to trade Pokemon with Satoshi because she spent an episode with Mijumaru. I don't think it's wise for Iris to hang out with other people's Pokemon, so I hope she has a different role. If Tsutarja really needs development (which I question), Satoshi should be the one involved in the development, not Iris. That's just the way I see it.

I hope something does happen as we are heading near the league. even Scraggy perfected his Focus Miss last episode.

Random : PokéRadar

Gotta agree here. I mean even a new move would be awesome at this point....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Gotta agree here. I mean even a new move would be awesome at this point....
    But evolving could be better, and evolving with new move(s) could be awesome.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    But evolving could be better, and evolving with new move(s) could be awesome.
    Snivy will get a battle at least
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Snivy will get a battle at least
    I doubt this episode title refers to an actual battle, but you never know with these writers.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I doubt this episode title refers to an actual battle, but you never know with these writers.
    I hope you're wrong, Snivy's last battle was against Suwama, but she was just used as a fall girl to help Tepig...

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I hope you're wrong, Snivy's last battle was against Suwama, but she was just used as a fall girl to help Tepig...
    Besides Oshawott and Palpitoad everything has had a win since she last had one. Which is why I'm hoping Snives gets a win here and Oshawott/Palpitoad in the tag battle

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I understand some people, most notably Yaoi fangirls, are excited for the cross-dressing. I don't see why some are acting like the cross-dressing will make or break this episode. I think it's kinda funny, but I don't see the huge appeal in what makes cross-dressing so magnetic toward
    I'm not a Yaoi fangirl...I just think this episode will be funny. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

You should still be able to enjoy an episode even if "nothing carries over". Geez, it's just entertainment. I do hope Snivy evolves, move wise I don't really care, anything but Aqua Tail over Leaf Blade would just seem like giving her a move for the sake of learning something new. But again, if the episode is entertaining you can't call it a waste even if she doesn't evolve/learn a move. I mean watching this in the first place is essentially a waste of time. But if you get some joy out of it it's not.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Oh, I hope it doesn't come to that. This reminds me of when some people thought Iris was going to trade Pokemon with Satoshi because she spent an episode with Mijumaru. I don't think it's wise for Iris to hang out with other people's Pokemon, so I hope she has a different role. If Tsutarja really needs development (which I question), Satoshi should be the one involved in the development, not Iris. That's just the way I see it.
    You think a Pokemon with 3 attacking Grass moves and 1 Status move doesn't need development?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    You think a Pokemon with 3 attacking Grass moves and 1 Status move doesn't need development?
    she needs development but not necessarily new moves

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Not to mention she's not learnt a single new move or evolved throughout the entire series, which for a starter especially, is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Not to mention she's not learnt a single new move or evolved throughout the entire series, which for a starter especially, is saying something.
    That's because the writers gave her s decent moveset from the get go

I hope we get Ash being himself even when wearing that dress, him serving that water in Sinnoh as if he was calling out a Pokemon attack freaking out the customers in the process was one of the funniest things I've seen in the anime. I can definitely picture a fancy dinner scene where Ash gathers some serious attention. Or maybe he'll battle while being crossdressed, good lord lmao.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    That's because the writers gave her s decent moveset from the get go
    Decent, but with a blatant lack of variety.

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast