Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #626
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,093

    Default

    I'd rather be seeing a physical bug attack on Leavanny, like X-Scissor.. I originally wanted his final moveset to be Solarbeam, X-Scissor, Energy Ball and String Shot.. but I could accept Leaf Storm instead of Solarbeam if need be.

    But we digress from the topic.. I am personally just happy that Snivy is getting a development episode and that we actually get to see the full extent of her personality again. Whether she gets a new move, or evolves or not is fine by me, as long as she is handled well in the episode overall.

  2. #627
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    I think Ash Leavanny should learn Hyper Beam like Burgh's

  3. #628
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I think Ash Leavanny should learn Hyper Beam like Burgh's
    I'd hate that. Hyper Beam is so oberused and has no place on Leavannys moveset when it doesn't even have an attacking Bug move

  4. #629
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    I wonder hope those girls are going to piss off iris and put her and the guys into dresses

  5. #630
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    I don't know why people are so obsessed with Leavanny learning leaf storm. It doesn't need it. Energy ball is enough.

    It needs other type moves. I'm sick and tired of it being treated like a grass type when it's primary typing is Bug, and yet it doesn't have a single bug type damage inflicted move. Because it's not good when Ash has two grass Pokémon, and they share 5 damage inflicting grass attacks between them. One move is fine like Palpitoad only has one water attack.

    Leavanny doesn't need leaf storm period. It's unnecessary and completely pointless.
    ========

    And as for Snivy, she doesn't need any more grass types either, not even to replace some of her grass attacks. She doesn't have one different type move that can do damage. What happens when she goes up against a Pokémon with Sap Sipper, or hypothetically assume there's a type that's immune to grass attacks. She needs something to change that. Leavanny is also in the same boat, but at least he has tackle (or used to have tackle).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Agreed. Bug Buzz , Struggle Bug or Signal beam a s Leavanny appears to be a long range attackers
    Thats what i believe as well. Seeing its body structure, it doesn't look like it would be a good close-range physical move attacker, its would be a much better ranged fighter. Also the Leavanny's that have appeared till now in the anime all where long-range fighters.

    I would say that Struggle Bug (anime version) or Signal Beam would be good choices for it.

    And it would be great if it learns Electroweb as its 5th move and then starts to use either String Shot or Electroweb like Cilan's Pansage does with using either Bite or Rock Tomb.

  7. #632
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis or Seed Bomb

  8. #633
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis or Seed Bomb
    I don't know about Synthesis. Most of Ash's Pokemon that knew a non damaging move, only knew one. Since both Leavanny and Snivy know one already, I don't think they'll learn another one.

  9. #634
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis
    Uh no they don't.

    I mean I like synthesis, it was for the most part a great move, but every time Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra used it in battle, it sucked completely and lost as a result despite it supposed to be a healing move.

    I mean you can have a Pokémon using 10 super effective moves on a Pokémon who survives, then use synthesis and then somehow it uses one more super effective move, and it somehow knocks it out. I get that synthesis doesn't fully heal the Pokémon but that's ridiculous. The anime made synthesis completely useless.

    Then we could have some opponent of Ash using synthesis, and then magically for no reason Ash's opponent wins by using synthesis.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  10. #635
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    The biggest thing I hope that they don't do in this episode is blackmail Ash and Clian in the end of the eposide

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    The biggest thing I hope that they don't do in this episode is blackmail Ash and Clian in the end of the eposide
    Why would they blackmail them? Because they were crossdressing? And what could they possibly want?

  12. #637
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Why would they blackmail them? Because they were crossdressing? And what could they possibly want?
    Just to be funny ending for Iris being a treater

  13. #638
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Just to be funny ending for Iris being a treater
    I don't think Cilan would be too bothered by it. Ash has done it in the past before, without getting angry.

  14. #639
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I'm hoping for a decent battle between Snives and Cinccino. Although I wouldn't be surprised if its a short thing tacked into the end of the episode.

    Cinccino (female)
    - Tail Slap
    - Sing
    - Swift
    - Wake up Slap

  15. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm hoping for a decent battle between Snives and Cinccino. Although I wouldn't be surprised if its a short thing tacked into the end of the episode.

    Cinccino (female)
    - Tail Slap
    - Sing
    - Swift
    - Wake up Slap
    Attract would be funny just so the two would collide and realize they're both female. It might make their "rivalry" a little more intense even if it is just for one episode.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  16. #641
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    I'm thinking that Lilligant shoud have the moves

    Hyper Beam
    Giga Drain
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Poweder

  17. #642
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I'm thinking that Lilligant shoud have the moves

    Hyper Beam
    Giga Drain
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Poweder
    I think that's a bit too beastly,
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  18. #643
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    As long as Quiver Dance is on Lilligant, I'm okay.

  19. #644
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I think that's a bit too beastly,
    agreed

    - Magical Leaf
    - Petal Dance
    - Synthesis
    - Hidden Power

    would be my guess

  20. #645
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I think that's a bit too beastly,
    I disagree, since I don't really care about its moves, but I'm curious to know if Lilligant gets involved what Pokémon will battle her. I'd like Unfezant to battle Lilligant, and Snivy could battle Cinccino.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  21. #646
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    What Other Pokemon will appear in this episode? I want to know what else could be in this crossdressing episode

  22. #647
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree, since I don't really care about its moves, but I'm curious to know if Lilligant gets involved what Pokémon will battle her. I'd like Unfezant to battle Lilligant, and Snivy could battle Cinccino.
    considering they appear to have different trainers I'd like Iris & Emolga to take on Lilligant

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What Other Pokemon will appear in this episode? I want to know what else could be in this crossdressing episode
    we don't know yet

  23. #648
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    considering they appear to have different trainers I'd like Iris & Emolga to take on Lilligant
    Sure why not have a tag battle precede an actual tag battle episode.

    And sure why not Emolga, if it learns a new move (a flying move) than that's good as well. But frankly I think Axew needs the battle more.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  24. #649
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sure why not have a tag battle precede an actual tag battle episode.

    And sure why not Emolga, if it learns a new move (a flying move) than that's good as well. But frankly I think Axew needs the battle more.
    I wasn't thinking a tag battle just 2 1v1 fights.

    Both Axew and Emolga desperately need fights so I'd be ok with either, but I'm thinking Axew might get something in the Dragon Village which is why I picked Emolga

  25. #650
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. I don't like when a dual typed Pokemon is treated like a mono typed.

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •