Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I'd rather be seeing a physical bug attack on Leavanny, like X-Scissor.. I originally wanted his final moveset to be Solarbeam, X-Scissor, Energy Ball and String Shot.. but I could accept Leaf Storm instead of Solarbeam if need be.

But we digress from the topic.. I am personally just happy that Snivy is getting a development episode and that we actually get to see the full extent of her personality again. Whether she gets a new move, or evolves or not is fine by me, as long as she is handled well in the episode overall.

I think Ash Leavanny should learn Hyper Beam like Burgh's

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I think Ash Leavanny should learn Hyper Beam like Burgh's
    I'd hate that. Hyper Beam is so oberused and has no place on Leavannys moveset when it doesn't even have an attacking Bug move

I wonder hope those girls are going to piss off iris and put her and the guys into dresses

I don't know why people are so obsessed with Leavanny learning leaf storm. It doesn't need it. Energy ball is enough.

It needs other type moves. I'm sick and tired of it being treated like a grass type when it's primary typing is Bug, and yet it doesn't have a single bug type damage inflicted move. Because it's not good when Ash has two grass Pokémon, and they share 5 damage inflicting grass attacks between them. One move is fine like Palpitoad only has one water attack.

Leavanny doesn't need leaf storm period. It's unnecessary and completely pointless.
    ========

And as for Snivy, she doesn't need any more grass types either, not even to replace some of her grass attacks. She doesn't have one different type move that can do damage. What happens when she goes up against a Pokémon with Sap Sipper, or hypothetically assume there's a type that's immune to grass attacks. She needs something to change that. Leavanny is also in the same boat, but at least he has tackle (or used to have tackle).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Agreed. Bug Buzz , Struggle Bug or Signal beam a s Leavanny appears to be a long range attackers
    Thats what i believe as well. Seeing its body structure, it doesn't look like it would be a good close-range physical move attacker, its would be a much better ranged fighter. Also the Leavanny's that have appeared till now in the anime all where long-range fighters.

I would say that Struggle Bug (anime version) or Signal Beam would be good choices for it.

And it would be great if it learns Electroweb as its 5th move and then starts to use either String Shot or Electroweb like Cilan's Pansage does with using either Bite or Rock Tomb.

Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis or Seed Bomb

Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis or Seed Bomb
    I don't know about Synthesis. Most of Ash's Pokemon that knew a non damaging move, only knew one. Since both Leavanny and Snivy know one already, I don't think they'll learn another one.

Leavanny or Snivy need to learn Synthesis
    Uh no they don't.

I mean I like synthesis, it was for the most part a great move, but every time Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra used it in battle, it sucked completely and lost as a result despite it supposed to be a healing move.

I mean you can have a Pokémon using 10 super effective moves on a Pokémon who survives, then use synthesis and then somehow it uses one more super effective move, and it somehow knocks it out. I get that synthesis doesn't fully heal the Pokémon but that's ridiculous. The anime made synthesis completely useless.

Then we could have some opponent of Ash using synthesis, and then magically for no reason Ash's opponent wins by using synthesis.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The biggest thing I hope that they don't do in this episode is blackmail Ash and Clian in the end of the eposide

The biggest thing I hope that they don't do in this episode is blackmail Ash and Clian in the end of the eposide
    Why would they blackmail them? Because they were crossdressing? And what could they possibly want?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Why would they blackmail them? Because they were crossdressing? And what could they possibly want?
    Just to be funny ending for Iris being a treater

Just to be funny ending for Iris being a treater
    I don't think Cilan would be too bothered by it. Ash has done it in the past before, without getting angry.

I'm hoping for a decent battle between Snives and Cinccino. Although I wouldn't be surprised if its a short thing tacked into the end of the episode.

Cinccino (female)
    - Tail Slap
    - Sing
    - Swift
    - Wake up Slap

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm hoping for a decent battle between Snives and Cinccino. Although I wouldn't be surprised if its a short thing tacked into the end of the episode.

Cinccino (female)
    - Tail Slap
    - Sing
    - Swift
    - Wake up Slap
    Attract would be funny just so the two would collide and realize they're both female. It might make their "rivalry" a little more intense even if it is just for one episode.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I'm thinking that Lilligant shoud have the moves

Hyper Beam
    Giga Drain
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Poweder

I'm thinking that Lilligant shoud have the moves

Hyper Beam
    Giga Drain
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Poweder
    I think that's a bit too beastly,
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

As long as Quiver Dance is on Lilligant, I'm okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    agreed

- Magical Leaf
    - Petal Dance
    - Synthesis
    - Hidden Power

would be my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I disagree, since I don't really care about its moves, but I'm curious to know if Lilligant gets involved what Pokémon will battle her. I'd like Unfezant to battle Lilligant, and Snivy could battle Cinccino.

What Other Pokemon will appear in this episode? I want to know what else could be in this crossdressing episode

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree, since I don't really care about its moves, but I'm curious to know if Lilligant gets involved what Pokémon will battle her. I'd like Unfezant to battle Lilligant, and Snivy could battle Cinccino.
    considering they appear to have different trainers I'd like Iris & Emolga to take on Lilligant

What Other Pokemon will appear in this episode? I want to know what else could be in this crossdressing episode
    we don't know yet

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    considering they appear to have different trainers I'd like Iris & Emolga to take on Lilligant
    Sure why not have a tag battle precede an actual tag battle episode.

And sure why not Emolga, if it learns a new move (a flying move) than that's good as well. But frankly I think Axew needs the battle more.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sure why not have a tag battle precede an actual tag battle episode.

And sure why not Emolga, if it learns a new move (a flying move) than that's good as well. But frankly I think Axew needs the battle more.
    I wasn't thinking a tag battle just 2 1v1 fights.

Both Axew and Emolga desperately need fights so I'd be ok with either, but I'm thinking Axew might get something in the Dragon Village which is why I picked Emolga

I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. I don't like when a dual typed Pokemon is treated like a mono typed.

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast