Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I hope we get a couple of closeups for the caption the screenshot threads, this ep should be a goldmine.

Can you stop being off topic and talk about this episode ? I don't care about your love hate to all moves / type from the Pokemon world -_-

This episode will be very funny at least, and I hope it will help Snivy to be more confident / stronger for the league

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Can you stop being off topic and talk about this episode ? I don't care about your love hate to all moves / type from the Pokemon world -_-

This episode will be very funny at least, and I hope it will help Snivy to be more confident / stronger for the league
    alot of threads tend to somehow go off topic haha. but i agree i think this will be a good episode. and i really do it helps snivy in a way of learnign a new move or a evolution she needs something new

If Snivy is there, I wish Iris uses her Emolga as well.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Huh? I'm hating on the writers, I don't mind the Fire types, but I like Grass types more
    It's a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post

We weren't even off topic -____-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post

We weren't even off topic -____-
    ha we were a about a couple pages ago :P we started talkign about primape and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Uh, Snivy really can use this episode to herself. If Emonga needs an episode than she should be in one of Iris's upcoming ones not this one.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Uh, Snivy really can use this episode to herself. If Emonga needs an episode than she should be in one of Iris's upcoming ones not this one.
    Agreed. Both girls need separate episodes to learn a new move at least or evolve in Snivy's case.

Random : PokéRadar

Huh? I'm hating on the writers, I don't mind the Fire types, but I like Grass types more
    I do too but Ash's grass Pokemon have more usage just as much as fire types on the show. Water Pokemon are good but it takes them a while to evolve. Snivy has been shown to be tough. If she wasn't as popular she would have already evolved by now like most of them did.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Agreed. Both girls need separate episodes to learn a new move at least or evolve in Snivy's case.
    But it would be so much fun to see Tsutarja and Emonga getting on each others nerves. Although it does say a lot about how people view Tsutarja if they have to hope that Emonga shows up in her episodes. I personally think Tsutarja is the most boring Starter. She's constantly on top of things in battles, so there's no room for improvement in terms of her strength. She's also clever and smart, so there's nothing to fix there. She may have emotional issues, but I doubt the writers will focus on those as they've probably forgotten that she left her original trainer. Apparently, they only seem to care about the emotional development of Fire-types.

I do too but Ash's grass Pokemon have more usage just as much as fire types on the show. Water Pokemon are good but it takes them a while to evolve. Snivy has been shown to be tough. If she wasn't as popular she would have already evolved by now like most of them did.
    I'm not exactly talking about evolution... I'm just talking about the usage of Grass types. I mean Ash has caught far more Water types in his day and uses Fire types all the time (except Hoenn) but when it comes to Grass types, it's like their just there. The only impressive thing is that Ash has every Grass starter
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I wanted a Ash & Snivy bonding episode But instate I'm seeing Iris & Snivy bonding episode.
    Cruel twist of Fate!!!!
    Seriously , Can Ash personally spend more time with Snivy ?

I'm not exactly talking about evolution... I'm just talking about the usage of Grass types. I mean Ash has caught far more Water types in his day and uses Fire types all the time (except Hoenn) but when it comes to Grass types, it's like their just there. The only impressive thing is that Ash has every Grass starter
    Exactly. Almost all of them has evolved once. I won't be mad if Oshawott was to evolve before Snivy. That's all I was trying to hint.

My ideal battle ever!

Exactly. Almost all of them has evolved once. I won't be mad if Oshawott was to evolve before Snivy. That's all I was trying to hint.
    It doesn't look like Oshawott will evolve any time soon, its too popular as it is and this episode is focusing on Snivy, if she were to evolve, now would be the time.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    I'm not even sure why Iris is getting an episode thats supposed to be more about Snivy, or at least it should be.
    Ash is her trainer, they really need to bond more before the league, its all very confusing.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm not even sure why Iris is getting an episode thats supposed to be more about Snivy, or at least it should be.
    Ash is her trainer, they really need to bond more before the league, its all very confusing.
    We don't know it's an Iris episode. :/

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    We don't know it's an Iris episode. :/
    Why is she even getting a subplot this episode? Even if its a subplot about her, should be mostly about Snivy and you'd think Ash would get talked about in the episode summary even,
    I'm trying to keep a positive thought about this, its just really odd.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

We don't even know this episode is about Snivy. All she could do here is battle, no development or anything

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    We don't even know this episode is about Snivy. All she could do here is battle, no development or anything
    You'll make me cry.

Why is she even getting a subplot this episode? Even if its a subplot about her, should be mostly about Snivy and you'd think Ash would get talked about in the episode summary even,
    I'm trying to keep a positive thought about this, its just really odd.
    You really shouldn't trust summaries.

For all we know, Iris might just serve as a plot device to lead Ash and Cilan into their society thing.

This is possible too.

Titles have also lied to us before. <.<

Well, they sure are making it sound like its a Snivy episode or at least it should be =/
    I don't even like the idea of Iris plot leading to the bigger plot, they could do it some other way but yah guess it could be wrong.
    If its another Iris episode that will make me sad, was hoping it'd be about Snivy before the league she needs some thing.

Plus it's possible that she only gets a short battle.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Plus it's possible that she only gets a short battle.
    All for the all mighty Iris plot.

All for the all mighty Iris plot.
    Why are you being so anti-Iris when have no clue what will actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Why are you being so anti-Iris when have no clue what will actually happen?
    All this talk about the fact that it might not even be a Snivy episode or she may just get a small battle with the fact that if this Iris plot is true is making me furious sorry.

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast