Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You can dislike certain aspects of each character and still like them overall.
    I don't think that's true. For example, I know someone who loathes one of Ash's previous female companions. And I really mean loathes. Like, thers's no middle ground with this person. He just hates this character for no reason other than the fact that she exists.

But to be honest, we didn't see much Iris hate until the Dragonite thing. So I think it's safe to say that Dragonite's capture really hurt Iris more than anything. And the irony here is that most people wouldn't have complained if someone else had captured Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Attachment 6247

summary, Emolga is in this episode.
    Oops. I guess the people who hate Emolga are gonna be upset. And here they thought Snivy was getting all the development. I guess they were wrong, but I have to admit that I had a feeling this would happen. Oh well. I'll wait and see where this is leading.

Yay. So I guess Emolga loses and Snivy wins or they both win.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yay. So I guess Emolga loses and Snivy wins or they both win.
    i hope emolga wins to. she needs to atleast learn a flying move

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still hope for a evolution but i wouldnt be mad if it was a new attack
    I'm hoping more for new trick than evolution ^

I wish Snivy and Emolga would get an episode for themself, what is this? The rejected Pokemon episodes? Pokemon people feel sorry for them and decide to stick them in the same episode for the heck of to finally give them some thing? Bravo, give yourself a pat on your backs for this writers, at least they get some thing I guess. Awe sorry, little annoyed :P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Here's a summary translated from Bulbagarden, courtesy of jda95.

Satoshi and friends are headed to Higaki City, the site of the next Isshu League tournament. In the forest, they meet Maya and the scarf Pokemon, Chillachino of a garden opera troupe. After the troupe speaks rudely about Tsutarja and Emonga, an angered Iris challenges them to a battle.

How awesome would it be if Snivy and Emonga have a tag battle against the Cinccino and Lilligant.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    How awesome would it be if Snivy and Emonga have a tag battle against the Cinccino and Lilligant.
    Very awesome. xD

LOL Only Iris is angry? Ash just lets them insult his Pokemon? Ok.
    Any thing to let Iris shine.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Then Emolga can take a heavy hit, which angers Snivy and causes her evolution ala Tepig's episode. ..Please?

^Maybe Ash is just mature enough to not care about what some random b*tch says about her Pokes.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Now now, the summaries don't tell all lol. I think there might be a tag battle here with Ash and Iris.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ever thought of the idea that Ash is more mature to take those insults?

It's not his personality to get mad at such things, at least not anymore. Plus, Snivy is likely to get development even if it's not her episode.

You should be happy that Snivy is getting a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Then Emolga can take a heavy hit, which angers Snivy and causes her evolution ala Tepig's episode. ..Please?

^Maybe Ash is just mature enough to not care about what some random b*tch says about her Pokes.
    Awe come on, Ash never lets any one insult his Pokemon. If any thing I bet yah they'll say "Screw you Snivy, will let Emolga evolve instead cuz Iris is special!"

I'm sorry, I was waiting for more information the more I get the more annoyed I'm getting.

Ever thought of the idea that Ash is more mature to take those insults?

It's not his personality to get mad at such things, at least not anymore. Plus, Snivy is likely to get development even if it's not her episode.

You should be happy that Snivy is getting a win.
    Lol he got pissed every time Burgundy or Paul insulted his team.

Lol he got pissed every time Burgundy or Paul insulted his team.
    He did? All I remember is his Pokemon getting pissed. <.<

I don't know why the complaints. Snivy will battle AND get a win.

Hopefully, the win is not confirmed lol.

Hopefully, the win is not confirmed lol.
    Let's see.

- Bad guys insult good guys.
    - Good guys battle bad guys to prove them wrong.
    - Good guys prove them wrong.

If anything, I'm expecting Emolga to lose since Snivy is featured in the title.

Now your just speculating Snivy will win, this sounds more like an Iris episode. Watch Snivy will get hurt and Iris will get revenge bum bum bum.
    For some reason they just really want Iris, not Ash and Iris to get ticked off about this just Iris and want a battle, I say thats not right, its just not Ash's character to let this get away.
    Yes from what I remember Ash stood up against Burgundy and fought her.

Now your just speculating Snivy will win, this sounds more like an Iris episode. Watch Snivy will get hurt and Iris will get revenge bum bum bum.
    Except the title features Snivy. If this is a tag battle, Emonga and another Pokémon will lose, leaving the final battle to Snivy and Cinccino.

For some reason they just really want Iris, not Ash and Iris to get ticked off about this just Iris and want a battle, I say thats not right, its just not Ash's character to let this get away.
    Well for one thing, Ash might not be around when she says that. Anyway, I never saw Ash that way, I think he's matured a lot from his Kanto days in terms of that.

Yes from what I remember Ash stood up against Burgundy and fought her.
    No, Ash didn't stand up - his Pokémon got mad and attacked her. Check out the episode again. :P

Except the title features Snivy. If this is a tag battle, Emonga and another Pokémon will lose, leaving the final battle to Snivy and Cinccino.
    Its an Iris episode though, seems a little odd for it to be about Snivy and Iris. I was really hoping Ash would use Snivy, this is just getting me ticked off!!

Well for one thing, Ash might not be around when she says that. Anyway, I never saw Ash that way, I think he's matured a lot from his Kanto days in terms of that.
    If thats the case, I like how they have to get rid of Ash in order for Iris to shine once again. Whats wrong can't have Ash and Iris getting angry and wanting to battle? It just confuses me so what they are doing here. Its funny how you say Ash has matured a lot, some people think Ash has gone back to Kanto Ash but guess people have a different opinion on Best Wishes Ash, I think hes getting more and more mature as the series goes on but he doesn't let things like that happen even so.

No, Ash didn't stand up - his Pokémon got mad and attacked her. Check out the episode again. :P
    I could have sworn, I know they fought. Maybe I'm thinking of another episode, normally Ash doesn't let any one talk trash about his Pokemon, he never let any of rivals do it =/

Its an Iris episode though, seems a little odd for it to be about Snivy and Iris. I was really hoping Ash would use Snivy, this is just getting me ticked off!!
    Wait, what makes you think Ash won't use Snivy?

If thats the case, I like how they have to get rid of Ash in order for Iris to shine once again. Whats wrong can't have Ash and Iris getting angry and wanting to battle? It just confuses me so what they are doing here.
    Who says Ash won't battle?

I could have sworn, I know they fought. Maybe I'm thinking of another episode, normally Ash doesn't let any one talk trash about his Pokemon, he never let any of rivals do it =/
    Nope, he didn't stand up against Burgundy since he knew she was wrong. If Burgundy's words didn't him, then certainly words of a snobby trainer will make little impact too.

Who says Ash won't battle?
    Its just a little odd that Iris is talked about a lot in the summary thats supposed to be a good chunk about Snivy. I hope its Ash who uses her but even so.

Nope, he didn't stand up against Burgundy since he knew she was wrong. If Burgundy's words didn't him, then certainly words of a snobby trainer will make little impact too.
    I'm just confused, why let Iris stand up to some kid for Snivy? Her Pokemon I understand, let Ash speak up for his though.

Its just a little odd that Iris is talked about a lot in the summary thats supposed to be a good chunk about Snivy. I hope its Ash who uses her but even so.
    I think we should all be happy that Snivy is getting more focus and a win, since a win is inevitable.

I'm just confused, why let Iris stand up to some kid for Snivy? Her Pokemon I understand, let Ash speak up for his though.
    Oh c'mon, it's one of those situations. I think it was pretty much established that Ash doesn't give ****, lol.

It's probably Ash that uses her, I'd say that chance shot up due to there being two girls battling and with the addition of Emolga to the episode.

The way I see it, Ash is just sitting there confused or whatever like every guy watching girls go at it. I mean really who wants to get into that? The stuck up girl is probably saying stuff like how Emolga and Snivy aren't pretty or whatever and Ash is like "who cares? As long as she can battle" :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Very Awsome but I don't see 2 tag battles in a row. 2 single battles would be nice though

Emolga has advantage over liligant but it doesnt know any flying type move.hope it gets one.

Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast