Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    Emolga has advantage over liligant but it doesnt know any flying type move.hope it gets one.
    agreed. This is one of the few pokemon on the cast that needs a new move, just brcause I like pokemon to have moves of there types. Acrobatics would be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    agreed. This is one of the few pokemon on the cast that needs a new move, just brcause I like pokemon to have moves of there types. Acrobatics would be ideal
    I agree! Like Snivy she hasn't had move change since her debut . leaf blade doesn't count she already knew it
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I agree! Like Snivy she hasn't had move change since her debut . leaf blade doesn't count she already knew it
    Snivys different since she has a fairly decent moveset. But as long as Emolga doesn't have a flying move she's not being used to her full potential

Snivys different since she has a fairly decent moveset. But as long as Emolga doesn't have a flying move she's not being used to her full potential
    I agree that snivy needs a new move and Emolga does like people have said hope its a flying type move

I'm hoping snivy with twister and emolga with acrobatics.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBoltDrago-Trainer View Post
    I'm hoping snivy with twister and emolga with acrobatics.
    Agreed. I also hope for Aqua Tail, but I'm not sure if that'll happen...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Agreed. I also hope for Aqua Tail, but I'm not sure if that'll happen...
    Hopefully both won't happen but out of both I can see twister happening. The writers do seem to have a bit of a dragon obsession recently

Agreed with FireBoltDrago...snivy with twister and emolga with acrobatics....or rather air slash??

Agreed with FireBoltDrago...Snivy with twister and Emolga with acrobatics....or rather air slash??
    Does it really matter? It's Emolga :P The pokemon that will likely not battle anymore.. -.-

Iris vs. Drayden: Dragonite and Excadrill
    Iris vs. Georgia: Axew, Dragonite and Excadrill are the most likely.

Where's Emolga in all of this? Will Iris ever fight afterwards? Perhaps one last battle, but even then, would that include Emolga over the other three?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Does it really matter? It's Emolga :P The pokemon that will likely not battle anymore.. -.-

Iris vs. Drayden: Dragonite and Excadrill
    Iris vs. Georgia: Axew, Dragonite and Excadrill are the most likely.

Where's Emolga in all of this? Will Iris ever fight afterwards? Perhaps one last battle, but even then, would that include Emolga over the other three?
    Because it wouldn't be a good choice against Drayden's strong dragon Pokemon, that's why. I agree that they are a better choice than the little roddent.

My ideal battle ever!

Hopefully both won't happen but out of both I can see twister happening. The writers do seem to have a bit of a dragon obsession recently

agree with u buddy..

hope snivy will evolve else learn new move
    Last edited by Sushi; 25th September 2012 at 8:40 PM.

@Locormus: as you know emolga is not gonna battle anymore,she only has a snivy episode for her development.thats why its important to let her sparkle alongside snivy with getting new move! It might be wont important for you.but she's part of main caste.so it matters.

agree with champion-trainer-brian
    emolga is not a star pokemon of iris team bt every pokemon needs development..
    Let that little sparkle at least one time

ya u are right both wont happen bt there is a little chance of more training results in new move or evolution..
    Writers mind jst work opposite of us we dont know what kinda idea and when will come in his mind
    so we jst can hope of something different
    Last edited by Sushi; 25th September 2012 at 8:40 PM.

@Locormus: as you know emolga is not gonna battle anymore,she only has a snivy episode for her development.thats why its important to let her sparkle alongside snivy with getting new move! It might be wont important for you.but she's part of main caste.so it matters.
    Pokemon that are going to battle need more development at this point. Hence my preference of them over Emolga. That's my final say about it.. -.-

- Pignite
    - Oshawott
    - Snivy
    - Leavanny
    - Palpitoad
    - Unfezant

These can all do with a new move, and they are battling soon in the league, so they better get their development before Emolga.

As said, Emolga can have all the time she wants in the post-league, but not now.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Pokemon that are going to battle need more development at this point. Hence my preference of them over Emolga. That's my final say about it.. -.-

- Pignite
    - Oshawott
    - Snivy
    - Leavanny
    - Palpitoad
    - Unfezant

These can all do with a new move, and they are battling soon in the league, so they better get their development before Emolga.

As said, Emolga can have all the time she wants in the post-league, but not now.
    But the point is if Iris does battle here then Emolga is the best choice as her others will get something in the dragon village/drayden eps

Emonga hasn't been used almost as much as Axew has which is a shame. It won't evolve any furthur so I wonder why it hasn't been used as much as it should have. And why mix her with Snivy in her episode? Why can't they have episodes to themselves seperately?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Emonga hasn't been used almost as much as Axew has which is a shame. It won't evolve any furthur so I wonder why it hasn't been used as much as it should have. And why mix her with Snivy in her episode? Why can't they have episodes to themselves seperately?
    Because Best Wishes.

Does that answer your question?

Iris and Ash is going to work together and beat them for saying bad thing to their Pokemon

Hmmm, so Emolga is confirmed? Well, this could be the episode where they finally put their differences aside and work together.

Someone pointed out that Snivy could evolve if Emolga loses. I like that, during the battle (if double or tag) Emolga is getting attacked left from right, she can't get a single hit, and Snivy evolves from that.

I know it seems chessy, but rivals do strengthen a character. If Ash, Dawn, May, and Iris never had gotten certain rivals, they wouldn't have been where they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Someone pointed out that Snivy could evolve if Emolga loses. I like that, during the battle (if double or tag) Emolga is getting attacked left from right, she can't get a single hit, and Snivy evolves from that.
    This already sort of happened with Pignite. Let's not re-use it already. Making Snivy and Emolga settle their differences once and for all and work together should me more important.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This already sort of happened with Pignite. Let's not re-use it already. Making Snivy and Emolga settle their differences once and for all and work together should me more important.
    Maybe, but I still like it. :/

So Iris emoga will be Iris partner to battle the ladies

i see twister as less likely after all it is an egg move which as faras i can recall the anime dosn't seem to teach pokemon egg moves unless they've always had it (the only exception is volt tackle but that was because ash's pikachu existed before the move became an egg move so it couldn't be taught before hand) .Also it's not that much of a dragon obssession given that there is a dragon trainer in the cast and the only other dragonmmove in the main party was learnt in a battle against one of her dragons.I think aqua tail(swap for leaf blade) or giga drain(swap for vine whip as it could also fuction as the extr limbs) are more likely as is grass pledge(given that pignite already has a pledge move) in this episode.

So I think that Snivy should have a new move like Solarbeam over Attract

Attract will not be replaced, it makes Snivy and Emolga unique.

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast