Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I'm glad Snivy is not evolving because she didn't need to. I'm happy Snivy get's to have another episode to herself, because she hasn't been used an whole lot like she should have.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, Ash and his Pokemon really need this, even if subplots this is at least ways he can train his Pokemon and doesn't help if its Iris who does this actually none of that helps any one or her Pokemon sheesh.

naughty??? Snivy does seem to at least do some thing good, hopefully again under Ash but.
    yup yup its not benefiting iris at all if she does this. but emolga will be shown in this episode so hopefully she just uses emolga and ash uses snivy im really really hoping for this!

If Snivy doesn't evolve I couldn't care less about her. Its pathetic. 'she doesn't need to evolve' YES she does, sod off. Why the hell would she not? She is a basic stage starter of course she should evolve. Its like saying should man have invented the wheel 'no because they were doing just fine without it'. Pathetic.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    If Snivy doesn't evolve I couldn't care less about her. Its pathetic. 'she doesn't need to evolve' YES she does, sod off. Why the hell would she not? She is a basic stage starter of course she should evolve. Its like saying should man have invented the wheel 'no because they were doing just fine without it'. Pathetic.

Snivy and debatable Oshawott have shown to be strong, so they don't need to evolve. And evolution doesn't always matters

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Snivy and debatable Oshawott have shown to be strong, so they don't need to evolve. And evolution doesn't always matters
    That's just your and the animators' opinion.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    That's just your and the animators' opinion.

No, others think that way too. And what does the animators have to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Rica Matsumoto ... Satoshi
    Pikachu ... Ikue Otani
    Mamoru Miyano ... Dent
    Midori Yuki ... Iris
    Minami Tsuda ... Kibago
    Mijumaru ... Misato Yuan Fu
    Chaobu ... Wasabi Mizuta
    Megumi Hayashibara ... Tsutaja
    Akeno Watanabe ... Zuruggu
    Emonga ... Mika Kanai
    Yanappu
    Doredia ... Chiaki Takahashi
    Satoshi Sakurai ... Sirona
    Germi ... Takanori Hoshino
    Miyuki Sawashiro ... Maya
    Chinami Nishimura ... Mizuki
    Hirata Eriko ... Zion

Guess who´s not evolving this week
    Okay, the shifting positions of either VA - Character or, Character - VA, are confusing me:
    - Ash
    - Pikachu
    - Cilan
    - Iris
    - Axew
    - Oshawott: I'm betting that all of Ash's male pokemon are out and that they aren't allowed in because of them being male.
    - Pignite: Same as Oshawott.
    - Snivy: Exactly the opposite story with the females of course.
    - Scraggy: Same as Oshawott.
    - Emolga: Same as Snivy.
    - Pansage: Same as Oshawott.
    - Lilligant: VA also does Ash's Palpitoad.
    - Cynthia: The Champion, both present as they leave the villa in this episode.
    - Jeremy: The Butler, same reason as above.
    - Maya: The owner of Cinccino
    - Mizuki: The Lilligant trainer I'd assume. VA also does Ash's Unfezant.
    - Zion: The Roserade trainer I'd assume.
    - Narrator: Oddly not listed, but we know Unsho Ishizuka appears and that he can also perform Boldore and Stunfisk's voices.

So as said, these can also still appear:
    - Unfezant
    - Palpitoad
    - Boldore
    - Stunfisk

Something has to produce the mud.. Might as well be Palpi/Fisk..

Notably, there isn't a Cinccino on the list! One actor probably doubles up though.

James and Meowth are out of this list as well. Jessie's VA is doing Snivy here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Well, there's another one from the B2W2 trailer.

If this pattern holds, Akira Ishida should be appearing soon.
    Are they famous Voice Actors? I know Miyuki has never done anything for Pokemon yet, but this role seems kinda small to be honest. Normally big name VA's are reeled in for stuff like Burgh, or Elesa if I wasn't mistaken? Not some queenbee-cotd from what's just a run of the mill episode.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Why do people act happy when they find out a Pokemon is not evolving?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Simply for the sake of trolling.

because they don't want the pokemon to evolve? .

Simply because they can like one evolution over the other? To take an example:

I actually like all of the Kanto Starters midstage's more then their fully evolved forms. If May showed up in Sinnoh with both Wartortle and Ivysaur, I would've been happier then when she showed up with Bulbasaur fully evolved. Of course, now we're talking about a cameo, but I generally still sometimes wish that Ash had a Grovyle over Sceptile.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I actually would not have mind seeing her evolve into Servine. But hey the saga ain't over yet, for all we know she gets another episode in which she evolves

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    No, others think that way too. And what does the animators have to do with it?
    Oshawott is a heck of a lot eaiser to animate than samurott

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Screentimealott
    Hehe. You mean Screen-hog-alot. Pff.

I don't think they will have anything much to do with this episode. ind of like how Oshawott was to some episodes. I think this is still going to be more about Snivy than any. I wish Iris wouldn't be so irritated about the situation and have Ash be that way for his Snivy instead but they are not giving him much character development than before. Kind of like what happened with Tepig/Pignite.

My ideal battle ever!

Sorry, really late, I know. Been away all day. Summary and voice cast.

Thanks Dephender! haha so I guess all the Pokemon at thebeginning (Scraggy/Oshawott/Pignite etc) are probably all just having lunch and Emolga tries to get their food and it ends in her trying to trick them... Oh well, sounds like an amusing episode Hopefully if there's a reserve here, let it be Palpitoad

So Chaboo and Mijumaru (I like their japanese names.)are it again with another childish fight? Not sure if should be happy or sigh and shake my head with a whatever.
    HOW does Snivy get herself into this? Emolga is trying to break up the fight after she likely caused it..... Maybe DOUBLE MERO MERO? gone wrong?

Can I pray Paplitoad or a reserve not named Leavanny be here PLEASE?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Sorry, really late, I know. Been away all day. Summary and voice cast.
    Nothing on your translation but this episode sounds ridiculus

Because of what happened to Tepig. People wanted the little pig to evolve now they don't like Pignite. I hope Snivy does evolve. I'm tired of the fire starters always evolving and never hardly the water. It's cute but it gets annoying after a while.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm confused as to why people think it's confirmed Snivy won't evolve in this episode. There is no proof that says she won't evolve.

The response of "look at who's not evolving" simply was directed at Oshawott, because people speculated it would be evolving in the Kami Trio episode which airs this week.

The summary as well as the VA list DOES NOT imply or indicate in any way shape or form that she won't evolve.

Or did you all forget that Swadloon's VA was listed in the episode even though Swadloon evolved after the opening, and their VA's remained the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Because of what happened to Tepig. People wanted the little pig to evolve now they don't like Pignite. I hope Snivy does evolve. I'm tired of the fire starters always evolving and never hardly the water. It's cute but it gets annoying after a while.
    I don't recall anyone disliking Pignite, "now that it has evolved" except maybe that people are pissed that it's the only starter evolution.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Emonga, having got involved in a fight between Mijumaru and Chaoboo,...
    Oh is this another Emolga and the New Volt Switch! situation?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Hopefully if there's a reserve here, let it be Palpitoad
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Can I pray Paplitoad ... be here PLEASE?
    It's played by Takahashi, and she wouldn't have been listed as playing a Pokemon-of-the-day if she was playing that far more notable role this episode. So no, no chance of it appearing.

It's played by Takahashi, and she wouldn't have been listed as playing a Pokemon-of-the-day if she was playing that far more notable role this episode. So no, no chance of it appearing.
    Thanks for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't recall anyone disliking Pignite, "now that it has evolved" except maybe that people are pissed that it's the only starter evolution.
    No. I think I got it right the first time. There were a few complainers(in here) discussing about poor little Tepig and how boring his was. The writers must have sense the whinning of little children and answered their prayers by making it evolve. Now that is is people are upset because it is the only starter evolution so far now? That makes no sense. Peopls said that Oshawott is too cute and snivy is too cool to evolve, so they are basically answering some prayers. I don't see why any of them had to in the first place.

Oh is this another Emolga and the New Volt Switch! situation?
    No. I think this is more of a Princess vs Princess/Pokemon-Scent-sation type thing. It however would be cool to see Ash battle with a dress straight throughout the whole time though.

My ideal battle ever!

Oh ok. Are there any other reserves with big chance of appearing? Sorry I don't know who voices each Pokemon

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast