Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Oh ok. Are there any other reserves with big chance of appearing? Sorry I don't know who voices each Pokemon
    Boldore. He shares a VA with the narrator.
    Unfezants va is listed as playing a human. But im not sure what would take priority so dunno if she's possible

Is this another Boufflant episode with all starters and Scraggy here but not one reserves here AGAIN? UGH.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's played by Takahashi, and she wouldn't have been listed as playing a Pokemon-of-the-day if she was playing that far more notable role this episode. So no, no chance of it appearing.
    Would Takahashi be listed if Palpitoad had a lesser role than Lilligant, or if it was similar to the Scrafty episode, where Tranquill actually did show up in a very limited cameo but didn't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    No. I think I got it right the first time.
    Considering you didn't actually explain yourself as to why people are complaining about Pignite, I can't remotely concede to your opinion.

. Now that is is people are upset because it is the only starter evolution so far now? That makes no sense.
    Of course it make sense. The writers cheaply took the cheap, and "safe" (in their opinion) way out. Tepig evolving was the MOST likely of the three options. Tepig was the least popular so who cares if it evolves?

No, the writers didn't have the "guts" to evolve Oshawott or Snivy. Though Snivy not evolving probably had more to deal with Trip's Snivy evolving, and before you argue Paul's Torterra, keep in mind we saw Torterra as it was for the first time, we actually saw Trip's Snivy develop into a powerful Serperior which is very different than Torterra's situation.

And of course Oshawott couldn't evolve because of the stupid idiotic idolatry that people have over it.

So yes, of course Tepig evolved, it was the one that had the least problems. It was within the writers comfort zones.

So of course it makes sense for why people would be complaining that Pignite is the only starter evolution. Because it is far from unique or interesting. It really was the most boring option, evolve Tepig. At least if it was Oshawott who had evolved, at least it would've been a risky and daring choice. And it would been a lot more unique and interesting since Ash has never had a water type starter evolve. And I don't recall any MAJOR recurring water starters evolving ON SCREEN.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

No. I think I got it right the first time. There were a few complainers(in here) discussing about poor little Tepig and how boring his was. The writers must have sense the whinning of little children and answered their prayers by making it evolve. Now that is is people are upset because it is the only starter evolution so far now? That makes no sense. Peopls said that Oshawott is too cute and snivy is too cool to evolve, so they are basically answering some prayers. I don't see why any of them had to in the first place.

Tepig was never consider to be boring, maybe by a few people but that was about it. The writers never listen to what other people

No. I think this is more of a Princess vs Princess/Pokemon-Scent-sation type thing. It however would be cool to see Ash battle with a dress straight throughout the whole time though.
    Tepig was never consider to be boring, maybe by a few people but that was about it. The writers never listen to what other people have to say anyway, Tepig was going to evolved anyways because the writers already plan for it to happen, Tepig personality was always interesting but there was a few times when it seem to not even have a personality at all.

I dont understand why Iris cant control Snivy this episode and let her learn a new move?.. Prof. Oak does it constantly obviously and no one says anything.. Its not like Iris is going be using Snivy for more than what.. a few minuetes? The reason she would learn the new move would be from Ash training her prior and the Cincinno battle (if it is under Iris and not just Ash in drag) is the next needed amount of experience for her to learn the new move. All I can say is that unlike previous regions, Ash's Pokemon are each getting an episode dedicated to them (Oshawott= Onix episode, Leavanny= WTJC Round 1, Boldore= WTJC Round 2, Krokodile= WTJC Semi-final, Scraggy= BWS2-11, okay maybe not the whole episode but like the reserves it was at least shown being trained, Snivy= This episode where no matter what she will be the main Poke-star, Unfezant= Next episode where it battles with Pansage, Papiltoad=??? Pignite= Maybe soon?... Pikachu= -_- Doesnt need much training but he does get that huge Electroball in the final TR 2-parter episode that he hopefully keeps..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I dont understand why Iris cant control Snivy this episode and let her learn a new move?.. Prof. Oak does it constantly obviously and no one says anything.. Its not like Iris is going be using Snivy for more than what.. a few minuetes?
    Because why should she use Snivy when Emolgas there and needs a battle

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Would Takahashi be listed if Palpitoad had a lesser role than Lilligant, or if it was similar to the Scrafty episode, where Tranquill actually did show up in a very limited cameo but didn't speak.

Considering you didn't actually explain yourself as to why people are complaining about Pignite, I can't remotely concede to your opinion.

Of course it make sense. The writers cheaply took the cheap, and "safe" (in their opinion) way out. Tepig evolving was the MOST likely of the three options. Tepig was the least popular so who cares if it evolves?

No, the writers didn't have the "guts" to evolve Oshawott or Snivy. Though Snivy not evolving probably had more to deal with Trip's Snivy evolving, and before you argue Paul's Torterra, keep in mind we saw Torterra as it was for the first time, we actually saw Trip's Snivy develop into a powerful Serperior which is very different than Torterra's situation.

And of course Oshawott couldn't evolve because of the stupid idiotic idolatry that people have over it.

So yes, of course Tepig evolved, it was the one that had the least problems. It was within the writers comfort zones.

So of course it makes sense for why people would be complaining that Pignite is the only starter evolution. Because it is far from unique or interesting. It really was the most boring option, evolve Tepig. At least if it was Oshawott who had evolved, at least it would've been a risky and daring choice. And it would been a lot more unique and interesting since Ash has never had a water type starter evolve. And I don't recall any MAJOR recurring water starters evolving ON SCREEN.
    Exactly! Snivy and Oshawott is more popular so that why the poor little bacon bit gets to evolve first while the others marinate for the rest of you. You should be glad that they didn't throw a bunch of starter evolutions in your faces while the reserves are evolving as well. There is plently of time for the last two to just get passes the first stages. However, I never liked that Oshawott has to stay Oshawott just because it's more cute and popular. I feel the same way about how they did Piplup, Togepi and even Pikachu at times. But that's just how it is. That doesn't mean that Snivy needs to evolve right now.

My ideal battle ever!

I dont understand why Iris cant control Snivy this episode and let her learn a new move?.. Prof. Oak does it constantly obviously and no one says anything
    First things first: Why can't Ashley control Snivy?

2nd things second: You do realize there's a difference between a storage facility and a travelling companion. One has access to Pokémon that their trainer can't have access to, and the other situation the Pokémon's trainer does have access to them.

I wouldn't mind at all if Iris controlled Snivy because they were lost together and they needed to fight some wild rampaging Pokémon.

However controlling Snivy instead of Ash when Ash is right there is annoying. Why does Iris have to control Emolga and Snivy just because they were called "ugly" why can't Iris control Emolga and Ashley control Snivy.

I wonder why Cilantra isn't getting involved, why not have Crustle battle that one guy's/girl's Roserade. It looked like a guy who had Roserade, but what the hell is a guy doing in a girl's only dormitory? I would've suggested Stunfisk, but um, Roserade completely outclasses Stunfisk. Crustle's the only one that works.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I dont understand why Iris cant control Snivy this episode and let her learn a new move?.. Prof. Oak does it constantly obviously and no one says anything.
    Quoted for the truth. I don't really like Iris, in fact I kinda hate Iris, but even I will admit that what Professor Oak does the same thing all the time. How is Torkoal learning Heat Wave from Professor Oak training it any different from Iris battling with Snivy and it learns a move.

Personally, I'd prefer Ash to be the one battling since it's HIS Snivy. Not to mention that Iris not only got to the semi-finals of the WJC, but will also have the Drayden plot to develop in so wouldn't so much development condensed into a short period of time kinda take away from the value of the development. Though to be fair, the league is coming up so Iris and Cilan won't be getting much development...unless Burgandy and/or Georgia reappear again before the league, which I doubt. Or it could be after the league, both works.

However, to be honest, it's kinda Professor Oak's job to train Ash's reserves. It isn't Iris' job to get Snivy to learn a new move since it might as well say, 'Ash is too pathetic for Snivy to learn a new move, yet Iris can use it for about five minutes and teach it more in five minutes than he has done since Snivy was caught'. Again, considering Iris' rep with pulling moves out of her *** (Axew's Outrage, and arguably Giga Impact), can you blame some of the Iris haters?
    Last edited by Lunanight; 3rd October 2012 at 7:05 PM.

@dman_austin

Snivy regonizes Ash has her trainer not "Ashley"

She probably joined with iris out of disdain

Characters are ranked in order of importance, and an actor is listed as playing the most important character he or she voices that episode, regardless of how big a role that was in that particular episode.

But yeah, of course, if a Pokemon has no lines, it doesn't count as a role. You don't voice a character if you don't... uh, voice it. Logically enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Because why should she use Snivy when Emolgas there and needs a battle
    Yeah, I know Emolga is in desperate need of a battle, which I believe she will get this episode along with Snivy but all was saying was that I didnt understand the rage if Iris battled with Snivy once this episode and it learned a new move when obviously that one battle isnt the reason, its because Ash trained it prior and then that one battle brought the move out (If Iris does use Snivy and not Ashley)
    First things first: Why can't Ashley control Snivy?

2nd things second: You do realize there's a difference between a storage facility and a travelling companion. One has access to Pokémon that their trainer can't have access to, and the other situation the Pokémon's trainer does have access to them.

I wouldn't mind at all if Iris controlled Snivy because they were lost together and they needed to fight some wild rampaging Pokémon.

However controlling Snivy instead of Ash when Ash is right there is annoying. Why does Iris have to control Emolga and Snivy just because they were called "ugly" why can't Iris control Emolga and Ashley control Snivy.

I wonder why Cilantra isn't getting involved, why not have Crustle battle that one guy's/girl's Roserade. It looked like a guy who had Roserade, but what the hell is a guy doing in a girl's only dormitory? I would've suggested Stunfisk, but um, Roserade completely outclasses Stunfisk. Crustle's the only one that works.
    Never said Ash wouldnt battle with Snivy, I said that what would be the reason for the rage if Iris used Snivy once and it learned a new move under her command for a few minuetes? Not saying that Ash wont battle with her all I'm saying is that, whats the harm? And what about move tutors in the games? -_- Sometimes a Trainer cant teach a Pokemon all the moves they want it to so they ask other people to. Not saying its Iris's job to do it, but sometimes a little help in training a Pokemon is very beneficial for both people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunanight View Post
    Quoted for the truth. I don't really like Iris, in fact I kinda hate Iris, but even I will admit that what Professor Oak does the same thing all the time. How is Torkoal learning Heat Wave from Professor Oak training it any different from Iris battling with Snivy and it learns a move.

Personally, I'd prefer Ash to be the one battling since it's HIS Snivy. Not to mention that Iris not only got to the semi-finals of the WJC, but will also have the Drayden plot to develop in so wouldn't so much development condensed into a short period of time kinda take away from the value of the development. Though to be fair, the league is coming up so Iris and Cilan won't be getting much development...unless Burgandy and/or Georgia reappear again before the league, which I doubt. Or it could be after the league, both works.

However, to be honest, it's kinda Professor Oak's job to train Ash's reserves. It isn't Iris' job to get Snivy to learn a new move since it might as well say, 'Ash is too pathetic for Snivy to learn a new move, yet Iris can use it for about five minutes and teach it more in five minutes than he has done since Snivy was caught'. Again, considering Iris' rep with pulling moves out of her *** (Axew's Outrage, and arguably Giga Impact), can you blame some of the Iris haters?
    I wouldnt say its his job for real.. His imo is to make sure they are healthy and they are being raised. I would find it odd in the games if somehow my Pokemon learned a new move and I didnt teach it to them XD And it wouldnt be on purpose if it did learn something under Iris's command, it would be a coincidence and because of Ash training it before the battle (if Iris does use Snivy and not Ash).
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's played by Takahashi, and she wouldn't have been listed as playing a Pokemon-of-the-day if she was playing that far more notable role this episode. So no, no chance of it appearing.
    Bummer. What about Unfezant's VA playing a human?

No. I think this is more of a Princess vs Princess/Pokemon-Scent-sation type thing. It however would be cool to see Ash battle with a dress straight throughout the whole time though.
    I meant her using Attract to cause a fight between the boys.

It's great to see that Oshawott and Pignite's rivalry hasn't been forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Bummer. What about Unfezant's VA playing a human?
    ...means she won't play any important roles. All main Pokemon are considered more important than random characters-of-the-day.

@Depehnder, I think that the importance goes to:
    Ash, Pikachu, Cilan, Iris, Axew, Jessie, James, Meowth, Past main character (like Dawn and Piplup), Narration. All this if appears will be listed with absolute preference. In fact, in some episode we only know the roles of them. Like the episode 6, 9 and tomorrow's episode.
    Apart from that is
    Rivals, Supporting Characters, Main Pokemon, TR Pokemon, Rival's Pokemon, Supporting's pokemon, Character of the arc, CotArc Pokemon, CotD, CotD pokemon, wild pokemon, etc.
    The big problem of the list is about the Narrator roles. Like Boldore, Stunfisk, Alder, Oak. But the most characteristic, the Pokedex.

No, Okido takes preference over the narrator as far as Ishizuka's roles go (the only times he's not credited as the narrator, actually), and while Fukuen's Mijumaru role is listed over her Langley role, Watanabe's Shootie role is listed over her Zuruggu role.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Sorry I don't know who voices each Pokemon
    Best Wishes Core Cast VA List
    Last edited by Dephender; 3rd October 2012 at 9:21 PM.

My hopes of Snivy evolving here are dropping. But, I'm hanging on by a thread here. Well, there's always the League.

I'm confused as to why people think it's confirmed Snivy won't evolve in this episode. There is no proof that says she won't evolve.

The response of "look at who's not evolving" simply was directed at Oshawott, because people speculated it would be evolving in the Kami Trio episode which airs this week.

The summary as well as the VA list DOES NOT imply or indicate in any way shape or form that she won't evolve.

Or did you all forget that Swadloon's VA was listed in the episode even though Swadloon evolved after the opening, and their VA's remained the same.

I don't recall anyone disliking Pignite, "now that it has evolved" except maybe that people are pissed that it's the only starter evolution.
    Are you kidding?? Playerking still to this day *****es everytime Pignite appears because supposedly Mijumaru was supposed to evolve first -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    My hopes of Snivy evolving here are dropping. But, I'm hanging on by a thread here. Well, there's always the League.
    I still have hope atleast she might learn a new move if she doesnt evolve

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I still have hope atleast she might learn a new move if she doesnt evolve
    As long as something good happens to her. I'm really hoping for her to evolve before this region is over with.

As long as something good happens to her. I'm really hoping for her to evolve before this region is over with.
    Me to. i just hope it isnt iris battling with snivy in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Me to. i just hope it isnt iris battling with snivy in this episode
    People really don't want that to happen. To be honest, it really doesn't matter to me. Trainers have been using other trainer's Pokemon for some time, so I'm used to it, and I kind of like it.

People really don't want that to happen. To be honest, it really doesn't matter to me. Trainers have been using other trainer's Pokemon for some time, so I'm used to it, and I kind of like it.
    She doesn't need to use Snivy though. It would be completely pointless. Why have her use Snives when Emolga can face Lilligant/Roserade instead

I kind of think Dento might battle with Pansage against that Roserade....seens to be a full on group battle thing.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast