Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I
    - Iris using Snivy vs. Cinccino
    Seriously? Why the hell? Isn't it enough Emolgas battling she has to take one away from Ash?

For all any of us know, Ash and Cilan's cross-dressing disguises may get ruined, and Snivy will still want to battle, so she and Iris pair up for the occasion.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Speaking of Ash's and Cilan's cross-dressing disguises...

Ash looks...ridiculous. XD

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwAj0_jL2Dg&feature=plcp

Here's the preview link..

It all makes sense now.. They battle on the beam, and if you fall off, you land in mud..
    - Pansage vs. Roserade: Pansage has trouble balancing.
    - Emolga vs. Lilligant: Emolga seems to clearly push Lilligant off the beam, but we don't see the receipts.
    - Snivy vs. Cinccino: This fight however is not on the beam..
    - Cinccino uses a move that I can't bring home.
    - Snivy is attacked by a Leaf Storm, and then counters with her own. Meaning that Snivy will battle two opponents at least.
    - Pansage vs. Lilligant: This fight also isn't on the beam. Pansage has a muddy face, I'm betting he falls off..

Cilan and Ash are also seen giving orders at one point, but the preview makes it seem as if Iris is commanding Snivy.

I'm thinking they all battle with Iris at one point, but then it's Ash and Cilan's turn to fight as well.

Snivy battles: Cinccino and probably Lilligant (Leaf Storm is more likely from the lilly then Roserade as it's using Bullet Seed)
    Pansage battles: Roserade and Lilligant
    Emolga battles: Lilligant

Lol, and here I thought that Maya was the main issue, when everybody apparently battles this Lilligant!
    Last edited by Locormus; 4th October 2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

Ash looks...ridiculous. XD
    Give him a ponytail in that wig and he look like Hilda with pink hair.

I'm guessing they are blushing because there is a pretty girl for ash and a pretty guy girl for cilan, or they are just weird
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

They are blushing because they feel ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I definitely saw Roserade vs. Pansage -.-

- Iris using Snivy vs. Cinccino
    - Pansage vs. Roserade
    - Emolga vs. Lilligant
    I did too, I just didn't know who Emolga was going up against, so I guessed Roserade, not Lilligant.

So Pansage and Emolga go up against Lilligant? Hmm, didn't know what. But, then again I only knew that a Cinccino would be facing Snivy here because I don't check up on updates.

Quote Originally Posted by destimon pokeruction View Post
    No offense, but you're a little bit late to the party, because it's already been posted here.

There's this though.

http://filb.de/anime/bw2/014
    Last edited by playerking; 4th October 2012 at 1:57 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Iris is comanding snivy

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Iris is comanding snivy
    You're kidding right ? Tell me that isn't the truth !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 4th October 2012 at 2:25 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

If Snivy does learn a new move under Iris command i'm going to be annoyed, because that's not a good way of handling things.

heck that would be the only annoying thing about this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    If Snivy does learn a new move under Iris command i'm going to be annoyed, because that's not a good way of handling things.

heck that would be the only annoying thing about this episode.
    She might pull a new move because she learns it, not thanks to Iris.

Iris is not even using her as far as I'm concerned.

Did anyone catch Pikachu's tail has a heart taped on it so he appears female? xD

Don't like iris using snivy oh well cannot be helped

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Did anyone catch Pikachu's tail has a heart taped on it so he appears female? xD
    Yup, I got a chuckle out of that. I guess only females are allowed in here, which explains the ribbon on Pansage. But yah, I thought that was pretty awesome for them to do whoever thought of that, instead of just putting a ribbon or whatever on Pikachu, making use of the gender differences.

The preview made me get a bit of interest in this episode, kind of confused by it a little though. Kind of seems there will be a few battles going on here considering Pansage battles both Roserade and Lilligant, perhaps there is a mud battle and a regular battle or something.

It also seems like everyone is commanding a Pokemon they don't own, unless that's just preview trolling.

I suppose this could confirm that Stunfisk and Crustle are male though, other wise Cilan would have just used one of them if they were indeed female.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I am still curious why Ash and Cilan are crossdressing this episode. I mean if it's something girls only then why do they care?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    I am still curious why Ash and Cilan are crossdressing this episode. I mean if it's something girls only then why do they care?
    brcause otherwise they would spend the entire episode sat outside twiddling there thumbs

OMG!! They put a heart on pikachu so he looks like a female, still don't get the mud thing!!!

Wait, what? The preview didn't show Iris commanding Snivy. Plus that wouldn't make sense seeing that Emolga is battling...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Lol, I'm more interested in the C-Dressing Pokemon than the humans, Pikachu's tail has a heart taped on it? Lol, that's a nice Easter egg for game fans out there. Animation looks just beautiful. Pissed off Iris looks so stupidly cute. Looks like Yanappu is having a bit of a hard time against Roserade, which is a bit surprising to say the least. Kibago and Emonga, in DAT HAIR. Freaking epic. Ashley and Cilantra both embarrassed. Meh, if I the only one who could care less about the cross-dressing? I mean, everyone is acting like that will make or break this episode and many places are referring to this as the "Crossdressing" episode.

Oh, I get it. The beam must be suspended over a mud pit, whoever loses will fall into the mud pit and be covered in mud, literally. Looks like it's going to be.

Yanappu VS. Roserade - Yanappu
    Yanappu VS. Dredear - Dredear
    Emonga VS. Dredear - Emonga
    Emonga VS. Chillacino - Chillacino
    Tsutarja VS. Chillacino - Tsutarja

If this is the case, I'm pleased since it looks like everyone's gonna get a win. In Emonga's case, she can simply fly out of harm's way and pulled a fast one with knocking Dredear off the beam like that. Looks like Chillacino can use Razor Wind & Tail Sweeper/Double Slap, good choice of move I guess. For once Tsutarja's Leaf Storm doesn't look like ***, the animation still isn't my cup of tea but the execution and her dynamic movements make up for that. Fiery Iris, lol. I also have to say that I like Tail Sweeper's execution, for a Pokemon species that are a bunch of neat freaks it works not to mention that fancy spin Chillacino gave also captures the elegance that the writers are trying to show off with this being a girly contest.

Looks like Iris is indeed commanding Tsutarja, I don't mind if that is the case. We don't know for sure if she's commanding Tsutarja given that previews have played tricks on our eyes many many many time, but if that is the case we've seen characters use others' Pokemon before, Masato used Heigani, Satoshi commanded Pochama(twice) and Buoysel, Masato has partnered with Gonbe more than a few times, Kasumi used Takeshi and Satoshi's teams, Musashi used Harley's Pokemon, never seemed like a big deal to me. Plus I like seeing characters use others Pokemon at times, plus Iris is the one with a bone to pick with these girls. That Vine Whip left/right *****slap screams awesome battle. Can't wait, I'm hyped for these battles, Mijumaru/Chaobu interactions, the crossdressing Pokemon, Iris, it looks like such a fun episode.

I'm kinda glad that the Oshawoot VS Pignite rivalry hasn't been fogotten. Now, I want it to go somewhere.

Cilan commanding Pansage
    Ash commanding Snivy
    Iris commanding Emolga

Is it confirmed Iris is commanding Snivy?

EDIT: Oh I saw the preview on Filb it seems Iris is battling with Snivy.. still confusing. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    This episode will be hilarious. XD
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 4th October 2012 at 4:39 PM.

Okay this is hard to guess. Oh...

Beam Fights

Pansage vs Roserade : Pansage falls off the beam [Cilan commands Pansage]
    Emolga vs Lilligant : Lilligant allmost falls off but saves herself, Emolga "falls" off the beam [Iris commands Emolga]
    Snivy vs Cinccino : Snivy falls off the beam but manages to not get muddy. [Ash commands Snivy]

Then they continue the real fights on the ground.

Pansage vs Lilligant : Pansage wins [Ash commands Pansage]
    Emolga vs Roserade : Emolga wins [Cilan commands Emolga]
    Snivy vs Cinccino : Snivy wins [Iris commands Snivy]

Ok I am peeved off here, whats the point in Iris using Snivy? Does nothing for any one!!! I'm really starting to     Spoiler:
    This should have been Ash and Snivy bonding time, him training her and learning a new attack under him for the league. Sure, why not have a trade than? Gosh you have no idea how much I'm hating this. Sniy better not learn a new attack under Iris or I'll...Ash crossdressing is now the only thing I'm looking forward to here, thanks a lot Best Wishes writers.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast