Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1696

Thread: BWS2-14: Cinccino/Snivy [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ok I am peeved off here, whats the point in Iris using Snivy? Does nothing for any one!!! I'm really starting to     Spoiler:
    This should have been Ash and Snivy bonding time, him training her and learning a new attack under him for the league. Sure, why not have a trade than? Gosh you have no idea how much I'm hating this. Sniy better not learn a new attack under Iris or I'll...Ash crossdressing is now the only thing I'm looking forward to here, thanks a lot Best Wishes writers.
    Don't over react.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Hopefully Pansage, Emolga, and Snivy learn new moves while another character is commanding them.

Pansage - Seed Bomb [Replaces Bullet Seed] - Ash
    Emolga - Acrobatics [Replaces Volt Switch] - Cilan
    Snivy - Aqua Tail [Replaces Leaf Blade] - Iris

Random : PokéRadar

Ok I am peeved off here, whats the point in Iris using Snivy? Does nothing for any one!!! I'm really starting to     Spoiler:
    This should have been Ash and Snivy bonding time, him training her and learning a new attack under him for the league. Sure, why not have a trade than? Gosh you have no idea how much I'm hating this. Sniy better not learn a new attack under Iris or I'll...Ash crossdressing is now the only thing I'm looking forward to here, thanks a lot Best Wishes writers.
    I'm sorry but forcing Iris down our throats??? Cilan got more screentime than her, and this anime is not only about Ash, they (Cilan & Iris) are main characters right now and deserve screentime/episodes..

What kind of overreaction? It's not like Iris is committing a crime for using Snivy.

Iris is the one who's into it with Maya and her clique. We don't know the circumstances of the fight, it could be everyone using another's Pokemon we don't know. And honestly, you're hating Iris for her being "forced" down your throat when she's pretty been sidelined the whole series outside of a few choice BW episodes. Monozu, Ice fear, Doryuuzu, episodes. Both Dento and Satoshi got a helluva a lot more focus and the minute Iris gets some there's a problem, I guess that's how the ball rolls. The Junior Cup focused on Kairyu, She caught Kairyu, She plays a co-starring role as being the one that gets pissy at these girls, and she's getting her "Shaga Arc" that has been foreshadowed for a long long time now. There have been plenty of episodes in the past where Iris is sidelined and does not **** really in minor stuff, Bel, Dento, Araragi, Satoshi Tag Team Battle comes to mind immediately. When she finally starts getting true focus regularly there's a prob.

This episode clearly wasn't going to be a bonding/emotional/development episode, with all the silly **** going on that was more than obvious. I don't see a prob with Iris using Tsutarja, she stuck up for Pokabu against Suwama.

Sorry if it seemed like I overacted, I was just hoping Ash would use her and do a little training before the league. If it was at the start of Best Wishes or some thing I would have been more fine with Iris using Snivy but this well. Dento got more screen time? Are we watching the same anime? When was the last time the poor guy did some thing? The up coming tag team episode looks like will see some good use out of him at least and hopefully after the league we get a good ending for him.

I don't have problems with other characters getting good screen time its just the way things are done here.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't get it, it's like a pattern, one of Ash's travel partners gets alot of focus and now people think it's going down our throats. At least Iris is treated like a equal member and not a sidekick. I say this alot, would Hilda oor Rosa get this treatment.

Cool that the trio mot only battles in this episode but commands their fellow member's Pokemon.
    Pokemon fan (Anime, Games, and Manga) Since 97

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

I am a proud Othelloshipper (Ash K./Satoshi/Hilda/Touko)

I don't mind Iris getting attention, just shouldn't be before the league and it'd be better if it was more spread out and Ash should be the one training his Pokemon at this point not other characters but hey just my opinion.

If Ash does battle then I will be slightly satisfied. It's a shame he won't be using Snivy but its something at least

Sorry if it seemed like I overacted, I was just hoping Ash would use her and do a little training before the league. If it was at the start of Best Wishes or some thing I would have been more fine with Iris using Snivy but this well. Dento got more screen time? Are we watching the same anime? When was the last time the poor guy did some thing? The up coming tag team episode looks like will see some good use out of him at least and hopefully after the league we get a good ending for him.

I don't have problems with other characters getting good screen time its just the way things are done here.
    No need to apologize, just saying.

Dento got the Washibon Nursery episode where he helped fix Leila's problem, before that the Yogiras ep. One was mostly for comedy and the other was just him showing off his Sommelier skills, Iris' episodes/focus usually involve character development. This is like, the only "comedy" for her. Even then you act as though the episode is solely nothing but Iris when Tsutarja, Emonga, Yanappu, Dento, Satoshi, Pikachu, Miju, Charbu, are all getting a little bit of focus and battles. This is more of a "BestWishesShipping" type episode. Iris is just playing the main protag role as the one who despises Ojou-Sama-Tachi and it makes more sense since Iris is a girl after all and hotblooded.

I don't mind Iris getting attention, just shouldn't be before the league and it'd be better if it was more spread out and Ash should be the one training his Pokemon at this point not other characters but hey just my opinion.
    The Pokemon get trained regardless of Ash. That's why he has four Pokemon in training getting stronger just by other trainers.

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If Ash does battle then I will be slightly satisfied. It's a shame he won't be using Snivy but its something at least
    It sounds like hes using Dento's Pokemon?? So I see this as training skills at least. He should have had more episodes to train his Pokemon before the league though meh.

gotpika that was only episode with Dento staring in it as of late in my opinion again its mostly been about Iris other than the Team Rocket episodes thank goodness.

Not going to lie, this episode seems awesome. XDDDD

I think everyone gets to do something here.

OOOH and Pansage looked so cute with his bow. xDDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 4th October 2012 at 4:25 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The Pokemon get trained regardless of Ash. That's why he has four Pokemon in training getting stronger just by other trainers.
    Squirtle's not training... he's leading his group once again to fight fires
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Squirtle's not training... he's leading his group once again to fight fires

Bulbapedia placed Squrtile under Pokemon in Training, so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Bulbapedia placed Squrtile under Pokemon in Training, so I don't know.
    Well they weren't gonna create a "Back with group" page XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't mind either. But I would have rather Ash be the one to be the header for his own Pokemon. Iris has others that she can use and hasn't been using as much as she should. I totally got your point. Since Ash is already dressed as a girl, he could be the one bonding with Snivy. I don't care if Iris is in the episode or not. I just think the whole plot is wierd.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't mind either. But I would have rather Ash be the one to be the header for his own Pokemon. Iris has others that she can use and hasn't been using as much as she should. I totally got your point. Since Ash is already dressed as a girl, he could be the one bonding with Snivy. I don't care if Iris is in the episode or not. I just think the whole plot is wierd.
    Yup, writers seem to hate Iris other Pokemon or they'd be used more all of her Pokemon besides Dragonite who we will forget about next series when she leaves.
    Yes, it really would make more sense for Ash to use Snivy here I mean they are mocking Ash's Pokemon he should be the one to stand up for her and train her.
    Iris using her own Pokemon and standing for hers is ok and fine but just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Did anyone catch Pikachu's tail has a heart taped on it so he appears female? xD
    I think I broke out laughing at this.

I"m so...;I dunno, that was just hilarious. XD

OMIGOD I'M GONNA LOVE THIS EPISODE. So freaken much.
    /saves the pic of ash blushing in the costume. xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Yup, writers seem to hate Iris other Pokemon or they'd be used more all of her Pokemon besides Dragonite who we will forget about next series when she leaves.
    Yes, it really would make more sense for Ash to use Snivy here I mean they are mocking Ash's Pokemon he should be the one to stand up for her and train her.
    Since the group is all dressed like girls that they should ahve all just battles using their pokemon each. That would have been better. Besides, Emonga is right there for Iris to use, so what's wrong with Ash's mouth?
    Last edited by Caseydia; 10th October 2012 at 9:21 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Eh I don't really care that Iris is using Snivy. I'd rather she use Emolga because she needs an updated battle, but at least Emolga is doing something so I'm happy about that.

Iris looks really pretty :3
    Coming soon to XY. SEETHE

I have to admit, Ash blushing in that type of outfit gives this episode a point for meXD

edit;

Whats wrong with Ash's mouth?? Eh nothing, guess for some reason Best Wishes writers randomly decided to make him look mature here.
    And yes, since they are all fighting this episode it would have made more sense for them to use the Pokemon they have, what the freakin heck?
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 4th October 2012 at 4:36 PM.

I have to admit, Ash blushing in that type of outfit gives this episode a point for meXD
    its finally happened once more, we've all got to savor it. /killed. xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

That makes no sense. Why would they hate the Pokemon they gave a character and Axew, Elmonga, and Excadrill had focus in season 1 now Dragonite in Season 2.

They are not mocking anyone

And since the OS, Ash and his friends have used each others Pokemon, why is this a problem now.

I find it funny that they taped a heart on Pikachu's tail xD
    Coming soon to XY. SEETHE

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    its finally happened once more, we've all got to savor it. /killed. xD
    Yes true, Ash crossdressing in the series always a classicXD

Hero of Ideals I didn't say the writers are mocking Snivy, I meant the girls are and Ash should be standing up for her not Iris none of this makes sense at all none of it in my opinion again.

They hate the Pokemon cuz they hardly use them, why don't they ever use these guys? Every once in a while the writers are kind enough to give them an episode.

edit;

Its a problem now in my opinion cuz Ash should be training his own Pokemon before the league, if this episode was at any other Point I wouldn't care.

edit;

Whats wrong with Ash's mouth?? Eh nothing, guess for some reason Best Wishes writers randomly decided to make him look mature here.
    And yes, since they are all fighting this episode it would have made more sense for them to use the Pokemon they have, what the freakin heck?
    I meant what is wrong with Ash not using his mouth. I get he is trying to be mature but that doesn't mean he can't say anything for his own Pokemon like he used to. That's what gets me.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast