Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1316

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Amazing preview. Love the battle, the twins look cool. And Braviary has Brave Bird too, even better.

Drilburs the perfect choice for Braviarys partner. Small enough to be easily carried for all there combos

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    As expected from a flying type stan.

On Topic: The episode looks nice but personally I would have loved to see a different combination from both sides. Unfezant and Braviary are fine but the second Pokemon from both sides should have been different. Pansage just got a battle and Drilbur doesn't seem that fearsome compared to The Awesomeness That Is Braviary.
    More like Pansage just got quickly dumped into the mud twice in one episode. I think he needs some revenge here + Stunfisk and Crustle would be much harder to combine with Unfezant for the type of aerial assaults we're seeing here. And I think Braviary's partner needed to be smaller as well for the carrying and all. + Drilbur hasn't had a proper debut outside of a flashback.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Amazing preview. Love the battle, the twins look cool. And Braviary has Brave Bird too, even better.
    Hopefully if it has a 4th move its a normal type one like Crush Claw

and what's the betting that if Drilbur has a 4th its focus blast?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Hopefully if it has a 4th move its a normal type one like Crush Claw
    That would be nice. It was using Wing Attack also in the preview right? Or was that Steel Wing? They look alike to me.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    That would be nice. It was using Wing Attack also in the preview right? Or was that Steel Wing? They look alike to me.
    It knows
    - Wing Attack
    - Aerial Ace
    - Brave Bird
    - ?????

Drilbur knows
    - Dig
    - Metal Claw
    - Drill Run
    - ????

Animation looks nice, and the battle looks decent enough. Wonder if Ash will mention he has a Buizel, and Corpish? Probably not lol.

It knows
    - Wing Attack
    - Aerial Ace
    - Brave Bird
    - ?????

Drilbur knows
    - Dig
    - Metal Claw
    - Steel Wing
    - ????
    What a badass...a drillbur with steel wing.

It knows
    - Wing Attack
    - Aerial Ace
    - Brave Bird
    - ?????

Drilbur knows
    - Dig
    - Metal Claw
    - Steel Wing
    - ????
    Ah, now I know why you wanted Crush Claw, another move that isn't Flying is needed.

And you made a mistake with Drilbur's moveset. You put Steel Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Animation looks nice, and the battle looks decent enough. Wonder if Ash will mention he has a Buizel, and Corpish? Probably not lol.
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What a badass...a drillbur with steel wing.
    I know right. Most impressive Drillbur ever.

On another note, post corrected

Drilburs the perfect choice for Braviarys partner. Small enough to be easily carried for all there combos
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    More like Pansage just got quickly dumped into the mud twice in one episode. I think he needs some revenge here + Stunfisk and Crustle would be much harder to combine with Unfezant for the type of aerial assaults we're seeing here. And I think Braviary's partner needed to be smaller as well for the carrying and all. +
    There are other Pokemon out there who can be better partner for Braviary who are small in size too. Braviary deserved better than this.

Drilbur hasn't had a proper debut outside of a flashback.
    Its debut was decent compared to the liked of, lets say, Whimsicott. I am not saying the latter should be its replacement in this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I hope Unfezant shows off her amazing endurance
    When did Ash's Unfezant get good in endurance.

If its battles are taken into account then it would be the weakest of Ash's Unova pokemons in terms of endurance.

I would agree that it got strength, power and speed but defensively it is quite weak than the others.

On a side note, is it possible that Cilan may catch a pokemon (a water type one) in this episode. I say this because, as far as i remember, till now whenever Cilan had used his fishing rod for catching a pokemon, he has been successful like his Stunfisk and that Basculin.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 11th October 2012 at 9:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    On a side note, is it possible that Cilan may catch a pokemon (a water type one) in this episode. I say this because, as far as i remember, till now whenever Cilan had used his fishing rod for catching a pokemon, he has been successful like his Stunfisk and that Basculin.
    I hope you are right. Right now Cilan deserves a new Pokemon and I wouldn't mind seeing him with a water type, that doesn't look like a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Maybe, but possibly not for himself. He could use the rod to help the twins catch something

lol Inb4 Cilan captures Corphish or Buizel.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

lol Inb4 Cilan captures Corphish or Buizel.
    I was expecting something like Clamperl or Octillery.

Edit: Braviary is losing in its first battle. Mandibuzz also lost in its first battle which was Scraggy's first win. No love for those epic birds, writers?
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

The battle looks awesome. Really dynamic.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    I was expected something like Clamperl or Octillery.

Edit: Braviary is losing in its first battle. Mandibuzz also lost in its first battle which was Scraggy's first win. No love for those epic birds, writers?
    Guess they're trying to make up for them completely overshadowing Unfezant in the games. Which I am ok with.

Guess they're trying to make up for them completely overshadowing Unfezant in the games. Which I am ok with.
    but still until BW2 you were probably gonna be using unfezant for the most of the game anyways for a flyer, or until you realize its garbage and boxed/released it. At least now you get a free bird on mondays and thursdays.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    but still until BW2 you were probably gonna be using unfezant for the most of the game anyways for a flyer, or until you realize its garbage and boxed/released it. At least now you get a free bird on mondays and thursdays.

I don't know about you, but Unfezant better yet all first flying types were not garbage and helped me beat the E4. Braviary is becoming too overrated and that's not normal

I could see Dento catching a Frilish lol. The Buizel probably isn't doing anything important so the twins will probably get Corphish and one of the Frillishes leaving the other one free game.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Who cares?
    I do care.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Who cares?
    Me lol, any reference to older pokemon is much appreciated.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Man. Came here to see if the Corphish and Buizel I saw in the pics were in fact Ash's. Turns out they aren't. Sucks!

Still, battle looks fun.

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast