Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Thank you. That's actually what it is. A normal battle episode is supposed to be a normal thing on this show but lately it seems like it's so rare that people keep saying that it's a filler. It's a sad day in hell when people can't see the difference between good episodes of worth and bad ones.
    its because were so close to the league, the obsession with evolutions and new moves is at its highest

New moves is fine but evolutions is not all that is needed. Evolutions can also take place in the league. Especailly for some of the starters that don't seem to evolve late anyway.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    its because were so close to the league, the obsession with evolutions and new moves is at its highest
    With something like Palpitoad, it's not much of an obsession rather then a realistic acceptance that it still needs a fourth move.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    New moves is fine but evolutions is not all that is needed. Evolutions can also take place in the league. Especailly for some of the starters that don't seem to evolve late anyway.
    But league evolutions are even iffier then gym evolutions if you'd ask me..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I don't really care if its iffy or not, pokemon evolve by battling if they make it like ingame, the pokemon would evolve after beating something not during the figth, that wouldn't showcase the evolved pokemon figthning, so I'm still all for pokemon evolving during matches.

Yes you can still showcase the evolution if its a 3vs3+ figth were the pokemon can beat one evolve and beat another but that at the league where everyone deserves atleast one win would take away one win from something if that something still needed a win obviously.

The water pokemon just seem doomed wtv they are.

Popular, cute(Totodile/Squirtle/oshawott), strong, competitive(Buizel/Palpitoad), lots of appearances(everything), few appearances(Palpitoad), they just don't evolve(besides Kingler).

THE CURSE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't really care if its iffy or not, pokemon evolve by battling if they make it like ingame, the pokemon would evolve after beating something not during the figth, that wouldn't showcase the evolved pokemon figthning, so I'm still all for pokemon evolving during matches.

Yes you can still showcase the evolution if its a 3vs3+ figth were the pokemon can beat one evolve and beat another but that at the league where everyone deserves atleast one win would take away one win from something if that something still needed a win obviously.

The water pokemon just seem doomed wtv they are.

Popular, cute(Totodile/Squirtle/oshawott), strong, competitive(Buizel/Palpitoad), lots of appearances(everything), few appearances(Palpitoad), they just don't evolve(besides Kingler).

THE CURSE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To which the only remedy is twofold:
    - More battles
    - No reserves being used that would be taking up places.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    With something like Palpitoad, it's not much of an obsession rather then a realistic acceptance that it still needs a fourth move.. -.-
    I think he will just show a new move in the league, maybe Muddy Water or Scald

It really wouldn't surprise me if Palpitoad gets a League Battle evolution like Krabby.

He's used extremely rarely, and the thought of him being a fully evolved water type powerhouse seems likely (at least to me it does).

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It really wouldn't surprise me if Palpitoad gets a League Battle evolution like Krabby.

He's used extremely rarely, and the thought of him being a fully evolved water type powerhouse seems likely (at least to me it does).
    It is as if that is the only thing going for him: An evolution. It is sad and awful on the writer's part to neglect him like that just because Oshawott always has to be there. I wish he would do something else outside of gym battles.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    It is as if that is the only thing going for him: An evolution. It is sad and awful on the writer's part to neglect him like that just because Oshawott always has to be there. I wish he would do something else outside of gym battles.

What you mean neglect, ten Pokemon, you can't expect for all of them to be used. Big groups are a challenge to focus on, I'm a fic writer, it's hell nothing about neglect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What you mean neglect, ten Pokemon, you can't expect for all of them to be used. Big groups are a challenge to focus on, I'm a fic writer, it's hell nothing about neglect.
    No, you can expect them all to be used.

If you was a writer, you'd make sure to give a few development episodes to EACH pokemon right? I sure as hell know I would. People saying that the marketing and such means it's difficult too are wrong, i'd have Oshawott and Palpitoad showcased together in a few episodes etc.

The writers are neglecting him.

No, you can expect them all to be used.

If you was a writer, you'd make sure to give a few development episodes to EACH pokemon right? I sure as hell know I would. People saying that the marketing and such means it's difficult too are wrong, i'd have Oshawott and Palpitoad showcased together in a few episodes etc.

The writers are neglecting him.
    I know that too, but mercandise has nothing to do with the anime. And this isn't neglect, type in Pokemon and Three's a Crowd and you'll see real neglect.

And I write three main Pokemon stories and write big groups, giving them chapters focus on them and that is me keeping promises.

I was thinking the same thing! Since BW has been taking elements from the OS, that and its probably the reason its rarely used.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

"Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

A Corphish and a Buizel?

Now that's just mean, writers.

Buizel and Corpish... and it seems that everybody is fishing... oh, man. Don't tell me that the brothers want to catch Corpish and Buizel?

Well, for some reason I'm more interested in the episode.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Oh my god if this is Ash's Pokemon that would be awesome

corphish and buizel together? UGH WHY? I wish Ash would remember them in this episode........
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Looks like everyone is fishing and that's where they lure in a Buizel and Corphish.

Clian should cautgh Corphish

Most people got their hopes up in thinking Ash was bringing back these two for some reason.

KYA!!!! Dento is fishing x3333333
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quick and dirty:

"Satoshi and friends continue their journey towards Higaki City. Suddenly the Trainer brothers Soran and Leek appear before them, challenging Satoshi and Dent to a battle! After the battle, the Pokémon Sommelier Dent does a tasting of the two, who still have far to go."

How dare they show a Corphish and Buizel?

Do the writers think this is funny? It's like a slap in the face to AG and DP fans!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    How dare they show a Corphish and Buizel?

Do the writers think this is funny? It's like a slap in the face to AG and DP fans!
    Not really. The season is not over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Not really. The season is not over yet.
    And is this a crime now, someone has the same Pokemon or a Pokemon appearing in a episode and someone screams 'Slap in the face'

He is really not even trying

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast