Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Palpitoad and Stunfisk. I'm calling it. They're both Ground-types and they'll probably face off against Braviary and Mandibuzz.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Palpitoad and Stunfisk. I'm calling it. They're both Ground-types and they'll probably face off against Braviary and Mandibuzz.
    I dunno, the title makes it sound like the opponents use A flying/Ground combo

and while I do wanna see Palpitoad team with Stunfisk I'd much rather see Iris team with someone instead of another Ash/Cilan tag team

Palpitoad is in the episode, from the calender.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I dunno, the title makes it sound like the opponents use A flying/Ground combo

and while I do wanna see Palpitoad team with Stunfisk I'd much rather see Iris team with someone instead of another Ash/Cilan tag team
    The picture does look like there may be another Pokemon in between the two characters below them. Although, I'd assuming the writers would have both sides do it.

I still would like Palpitoad here, I'd like it if each of Ash's Pokemon got an episode before the league, doesn't even have to be big. It's too bad it's a tag battle though, then Unfezant could have got in this. I suppose Emolga could be here though instead, which would be nice since it hasn't gotten much and again, would like each of Iris's Pokemon to get an episode by the time she's done with her development.

So I'd like Braviary and some Ground type vs Palpitoad and Emolga. Just wonder what the other Pokemon would be, would have to be small if it is below the two in that picture.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Let's all hope is Ash palpitoad, It will be disturbing if one of the twin used a palpitoad, will Ash's rot in his pokeball!!

Yeah, if the Palpitoad in the calendar isn't Ash's I'm calling some major bs. But most likely he does use him in this episode. And it'll be the perfect opportunity for Palpitoad to evolve before the league, I think that will happen, it's just too good of an opportunity.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Yeah, if the Palpitoad in the calendar isn't Ash's I'm calling some major bs. But most likely he does use him in this episode. And it'll be the perfect opportunity for Palpitoad to evolve before the league, I think that will happen, it's just too good of an opportunity.
    Other trainers can have the same Pokemon you know, it's not a crime.

Am I the only one who wants to see krookodile a d dragonite team up?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Other trainers can have the same Pokemon you know, it's not a crime.
    But it's just so stupid, why couldn't the writers just show Ash's one? We already had him face another Palpitoad at Clay's gym, I don't need to hear another "That Palpitoad seems stronger than Ash's Palpitoad" comment.
    Anyway, it's more likely that it IS Ash's so I'll just wait happily for my boy to show up until proven otherwise.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    But it's just so stupid, why couldn't the writers just show Ash's one? We already had him face another Palpitoad at Clay's gym, I don't need to hear another "That Palpitoad seems stronger than Ash's Palpitoad" comment.
    Anyway, it's more likely that it IS Ash's so I'll just wait happily for my boy to show up until proven otherwise.
    So by your logic, if it's not Ash or a main character or Rival's Pokem on, it's stupid. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I personally wouldnt like that. yet another pokemon facing its evolved form
    1) PAPLITOAD AND AXEW VS SWAMPERT AND BRAVIARY
    2) PAPLITOAD AND EMOLGA VS RHYPERIOR/SEISMITOAD AND BRAVIARY
    3) STUNFISK AND AXEW VS PAPLITOAD AND BRAVIARY (I'd personally hate this idea.)
    4) (I'll stop the caps)
    5) Palplitoad and Crustle/Stunfisk vs Steelix and you know who

Just throwing more ideas out there
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Can the earth part really refer to Palpitoad? He's on the calendar so ideally, hopefully it does and that we can see more of it after only seeing it lose in the Roxie gym battle. Maybe evolution? Guess we'll see, some sort of screentime is better than none. Interesting to see these tag battlers, one with a Braviary. Wonder who Ash will tag battle with (assuming he is battling them).

Has Ash ever set on the sidelines of a tag-battle before (when it was the only battle taking place in said episode)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    So by your logic, if it's not Ash or a main character or Rival's Pokem on, it's stupid. Right.
    It would be beyond stupid writing to have a random character feature a Pokemon that they could easily have Ash use here, especially when that Pokemon is his most neglected one from this series. I don't see how that's so hard to understand, unless you just don't care about the treatment of Ash's team or something. Give screen time to Ash's Palpitoad, not a random one, his needs it. A lot. + It'll be a perfect opportunity for him to evolve here and power up Ash's team for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    To air on October 18th.

Attachment 6150

BWS2-15: A Tag Battle of Sky and Earth!
    This looks like another Champ Twins type episode. As long as training gets done, I really don't care.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm calling and still waiting for that Palpitoad & Stunfisk team up. Seriously, the two are suppose to at least know each other and haven't once interacted since being caught
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm calling and still waiting for that Palpitoad & Stunfisk team up. Seriously, the two are suppose to at least know each other and haven't once interacted since being caught
    Doesn't help that 95% of his time since capture has been spent @ Casa-Araragi/Juniper.

and the other one gets shafted in favor of Crusty.

This Ep will probably be a bone to nalegaishippers I the same vein as the champ twins and bicker the better

Not sure exactly how this episode will go, but I'm excited to see Braviary! Also, I do hope this is a time for Palpitoad to shine again. That little guy is great, and definitely overshadowed.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

A tag battle of Sky and Earth. Unfezant and Palpitoad anyone?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    A tag battle of Sky and Earth. Unfezant and Palpitoad anyone?
    That's exactly what I was thinking of, but isn't Tag battle 2 people VS 2 people??

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking of, but isn't Tag battle 2 people VS 2 people??
    Hmm... Good point.
    Let's try Palpitoad/Emolga
    Boldore/Excadrill?
    Krookodile/Stunfisk.

I'm out of ideas.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

OMG hopefully Ash uses Palpitoad here! that thing needs screentime + training!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    OMG hopefully Ash uses Palpitoad here! that thing needs screentime + training!
    agreed i think its one of ashs weakest pokemon on the team

If this battle is Ash/Iris together, I hope it's not another rehash of "The Bicker the Better", or the "Champ Twins" episode. Pokemon does recycle episodes though. :P

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast