Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Because the writers went on a spree and realized it was a horrible idea too late.
    I totally agree with you on this. (>.>)

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I totally agree with you on this. (>.>)
    How dare you speak that way about the glorious Emperor Palpitoad. He's one of the best things about the series

To speak of the glorious Emperor in such a fashion is punishable by bombardment by rotten eggs
    Last edited by AceDetective; 5th October 2012 at 10:25 PM.

I would take that punishment proudly.

Ah, c'mon, I can barely care with any of Ash's Unova pokemon that aren't named krookodile. Unfezant instead palpitoad isn't that bad since both are tied in the screentime department.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post

Ah, c'mon, I can barely care with any of Ash's Unova pokemon that aren't named krookodile. Unfezant instead palpitoad isn't that bad since both are tied in the screentime department.
    Unfezant has appeared a lot more then Palpitoad

You are probably one of those people that probably doesn't even watch the episodes...

Oh, I watch the episodes for sure, so don't jump conclusions. I just can't see a problem with unfezant on this instead The Toad because, IMHO, they are the same with regular spotlight. But, this is strictly my opinion, there is no need to agree with me.

Yeah, I saw unfezant in action at the Roxie gym months ago and in the "TR Finale" second part. So?
    Last edited by DuquĘ?; 6th October 2012 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Oh, I watch the episodes for sure, so don't jump conclusions. I just can't see a problem with unfezant on this instead The Toad because, IMHO, they are the same with regular spotlight. But, this is strictly my opinion, there is no need to agree with me.

Yeah, I saw unfezant in action at the Roxie gym months ago and in the "TR Finale" second part. So?
    No they aren't Unfezant has appearing in more then double of the episode Palpitoad appear, if you watch the series you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No they aren't Unfezant has appearing in more then double of the episode Palpitoad appear, if you watch the series you know that.
    Yeah seriously DuquE the last appearance Palpitoad had before it's gym battle with Roxie, was it's gym battle with Elesa. Tranquill/Unfezant has shown up more frequently than Elesa's gym, in fact everyone of Ash's Pokémon showed up more frequently since Elesa's gym except Palpitoad, who only managed to show up for like 30 seconds if not less in it's battle against Roxie's Garbodor.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah seriously DuquE the last appearance Palpitoad had before it's gym battle with Roxie, was it's gym battle with Elesa. Tranquill/Unfezant has shown up more frequently than Elesa's gym, in fact everyone of Ash's Pokémon showed up more frequently since Elesa's gym except Palpitoad, who only managed to show up for like 30 seconds if not less in it's battle against Roxie's Garbodor.
    agreed Unfezant actually gets legit focus! She actually did help in Therian Forme two parter. If it wasn't for her speed meloetta would be a goner
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah, according to your spreadsheet Palpitoad has only appeared 5 times...that's really sad actually.

But, there's no need in complaining that Palpitoad should be getting focus here since Unfezant hasn't gotten the best focus either(> Palpitoad though) so it's still not bad.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Yeah, according to your spreadsheet Palpitoad has only appeared 5 times...that's really sad actually.
    Still appears more than kingler
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Wow, Palpitoad's appearances are bad. Come on writers, make the Toad appear some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Still appears more than kingler
    I think they've appeared about the same amount of time.

Wow, Palpitoad's appearances are bad. Come on writers, make the Toad appear some more.
    The writers saw let's go to the hop and realized toads were a bad influence. Especially ones with poison skin.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 6th October 2012 at 1:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The writers saw let's go to the hop and realized toads were a bad influence.
    Yea, I kind of noticed that. It was bad that they let Ash catch too much Pokemon. I think 7 should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I think they've appeared about the same amount of time.
    I though kingler only appeared twice, once when it was caught and in its evolution/league match
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

From the Animedex, Kingler has appeared 15 times. I don't know if some of them were from a flashback though. While Palpitoad stands at 7.

From the Animedex, Kingler has appeared 15 times. I don't know if some of them were from a flashback though. While Palpitoad stands at 7.
    Thats since the first region.

He appeared 3 or 4 times only in Kanto the region he was caugth. if Palpitoad was caugth on Kanto he would have also appeared in the Ranch episodes like Kingler did.

Hummm I must have something wrong in my sheet since I only have Palpitoad appearing 6 times.

P.S: Forgot his recap appearance in the second Don Battle episode.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th October 2012 at 1:50 AM.

Look, I'm just hoping Ash is the one who beats the Pokemon hes already got I think that'd, show him remembering all the attacks he knows flashbacks maybe?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So I'm guessing Cilan helps the kids capture Buizel and Corphish?

Or maybe the Buizel and Corhish are so tough because they turn out to be Ash's XD

7? how?
    Capture
    three don battle episodes he appeared in
    and his two gyms
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I don't know if this has been talked about but what do people think of when they hear the names of the COTD for this episode (Soran and Riku)? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't know if this has been talked about but what do people think of when they hear the names of the COTD for this episode (Soran and Riku)? XD
    It's fitting. names to represent Air and Earth. Although I'm a little confused as some source have it as Soran and Leek

So no one thought of Kingdom Hearts when they heard Soran and Riku? I know the character in Kingdom Heart is Sora but Soran is close XD

New summary:
    "Satoshi and Dent are challenged to a tag battle by the brothers Soran and Riiku. The two have their 'Valiant Pokémon' Warrgle and 'Mole Pokémon' Mogurew fire off combination moves. Despite being at the mercy of never-before-seen moves, Satoshi and Dent fight back."

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Although I'm a little confused as some source have it as Soran and Leek
    Because I rushed the initial translation and didn't think too hard :P
    Yeah, it should be "Riiku", punning of "riku", earth.
    Last edited by Dephender; 6th October 2012 at 3:56 PM.

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast