Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

It would be really nice to see Palpitoad and Stunfisk in this battle

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    agreed i think its one of ashs weakest pokemon on the team
    He definitely isn't weak, just very very rarely shown. Don't take his loss against the star Pokemon of one of the most overpowered anime gym leaders as an indication of his capabilities.
    Unfezant and Palpitoad together would be the ideal scenario here, the title may point towards it being 4 people fighting, but one can hope.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Hmm... Good point.
    Let's try Palpitoad/Emolga
    Boldore/Excadrill?
    Krookodile/Stunfisk.

I'm out of ideas.
    It would be cool if it was Palpitoad and Stunfisk (the writers make Stunfisk fly). Since they were both caught in the same place.
    Palpitoad & Stunfisk VS Braviary & ???.
    I think Palpitoad is the most suited for here, because he still has 3 moves, and this is the perfect time for him to learn a new one

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    It would be cool if it was Palpitoad and Stunfisk (the writers make Stunfisk fly). Since they were both caught in the same place.
    I think Palpitoad is the most suited for here, because he still has 3 moves, and this is the perfect time for him to learn a new one
    i would really like to see axew/scraggy but i dont think that will happen

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Oh my lord, I didn't even think about Stunfisk's flying traits. I take back Unfezant/Palpitoad being the ideal choice, the old gang pals Mofotoad and Derpfisk fighting together as sky and earth would be PERFECT. And evolution for Mofo please.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    agreed i think its one of ashs weakest pokemon on the team
    Yes because being a boss of an entire lake, beating a Stoutland and a Zebstrika and beating a fire type which Oshawott still can't do is weak.
    The fact he had one bad battle with Roxie's overpowered Garbador and took a Gunk Shot and two Venoshocks while having his health reduced by poisoning does NOT make him weak. He needs screentime but he is still one of Ash's strongest reserves.

Alot of people who claim Paplitoad is weak are probably the same People who said Krokorok was weak when it lost to Skyla's Swoobat with Crunch and Stone Edge and got OHKO'ed and look at Krookodile now.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    The picture does look like there may be another Pokemon in between the two characters below them. Although, I'd assuming the writers would have both sides do it.

I still would like Palpitoad here, I'd like it if each of Ash's Pokemon got an episode before the league, doesn't even have to be big. It's too bad it's a tag battle though, then Unfezant could have got in this. I suppose Emolga could be here though instead, which would be nice since it hasn't gotten much and again, would like each of Iris's Pokemon to get an episode by the time she's done with her development.

So I'd like Braviary and some Ground type vs Palpitoad and Emolga. Just wonder what the other Pokemon would be, would have to be small if it is below the two in that picture.
    I'm now thinking that maybe Drilbur gets used, one was on the Calender, could be for a Excadrill flashback but still. Drilbur would seem odd considering the other Pokemon is a Braviary but whatever.

So yah, Braviary and Drilbur vs Palpitoad and Emolga. That's my random battle prediction that is only 1/4 right for sure(Unless Braviary is a troll and isn't getting used...).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Yes because being a boss of an entire lake, beating a Stoutland and a Zebstrika and beating a fire type which Oshawott still can't do is weak.
    The fact he had one bad battle with Roxie's overpowered Garbador and took a Gunk Shot and two Venoshocks while having his health reduced by poisoning does NOT make him weak. He needs screentime but he is still one of Ash's strongest reserves.

Alot of people who claim Paplitoad is weak are probably the same People who said Krokorok was weak when it lost to Skyla's Swoobat with Crunch and Stone Edge and got OHKO'ed and look at Krookodile now.
    ha i guess u proved me wrong. i take it back. hes not weak. he just doesnt get shown much in battle

I believe there was a Drilldur or that calendar, so that covers the "Earth" part. Braviary & Drilldur a very interesting combination.
    But vs. who? As and Palitoad (evo) and hopefully Cilan since iris is getting a big battle episode soon. With Stunfisk! Palpitoad's old partner in crime, evolving to save his flat bodied friend from a massive attack!

Braviary & Drilldur vs. Palitoad & Stunfisk!

If not a Drilldur give the twins a Mandibuzz, then it will be "sky" vs. "earth" rather than "sky & earth" battle.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 19th September 2012 at 6:53 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Oh that's right, Drilbur was on the calendar.

Okay then yeah.

Drilbur & Braviary vs Plapitoad and Emolga.

Seems good.

Random : PokéRadar

I'd much rather see Axew do some battling than Emolga, but I'm fine with her too. Her few battles have as of yet been great, so why not.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Er... Not much to say about this episode just yet, but I do wonder who'll team up to battle those two in the picture and I'm glad its a tag battle!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Er... Not much to say about this episode just yet, but I do wonder who'll team up to battle those two in the picture and I'm glad its a tag battle!
    I hope it's one of Cilan's Pokemon(Stunfish) and one of Ash(since he can use the training).

My ideal battle ever!

I hope Dento battles here. He needs something, plus Iris is getting a lot of focus in the next couple of episodes.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hope it's one of Cilan's Pokemon(Stunfish) and one of Ash(since he can use the training).
    stunfisk/palpitoad. palpitoad did show up on the october calender

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I hope Dento battles here. He needs something, plus Iris is getting a lot of focus in the next couple of episodes.
    thing is we have seen Ash and Cilan tag together twice already so Id rather Ash/Iris or Cilan/Iris

Tag battle: Stunfisk and Palpitoad vs Braviary and another Flying type. That's what I'd like.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    thing is we have seen Ash and Cilan tag together twice already so Id rather Ash/Iris or Cilan/Iris
    I'd actually really prefer Dento and Iris, but I don't think it'll happen because of the whole Palpitoad thing

But I don't want to see Dento doing nothing. :/ Right now I reeeeaaaally hope a lot of his focus comes after the league..because well, that's all I can hope for. :/

Let them be tag battle buddies. Also it could be a nice third result...
    Tag Battle 1. Loss
    Tag Battle 2. Cilan got the winning hit
    Tag Battle 3. Ash gets the winning hit

Plus we might get to see Palpitoad and Stunfisk finally reunite and show some personalty again.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Yeah but Ash need to do this for his training in the upcoming league. Iris doesn't work as well as a tag partner like Cilan does and I don't want to see her pull out Excadrill or Dragonite again. Plus, Stunfish has been abandoned lately.

My ideal battle ever!

These twins are looking pretty odd to me looking at them more and more.. Look at the Elder of the Dragon Village then look at them and you can tell that their from there -_- They look to be more in-tune with nature too with the whole "Sky and Erath" theme.. And after this is the Dragon Village episode so we must learn why they go there at the end of this episode at least..

And I wonder who's doing the tag-battling? Its obviously gonna be Ash and somebody because the writers dont usually focus on Cilan in a battling kinda way and Iris is getting two episodes after this so she wont be the "main" focus.

Im betting on Iris and Ash so:

Emolga and Papiltoad vs Bravairy and Drilbur or Axew and Scraggy vs Bravairy and Papiltoad
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    If this battle is Ash/Iris together, I hope it's not another rehash of "The Bicker the Better", or the "Champ Twins" episode. Pokemon does recycle episodes though. :P
    I remember those episodes. Luckily the Champ Twins was earlier in the DP saga, so Ash and Dawn were both getting use to each other at the time. For TBtB, that was in the middle of Season 7, right? Still, early in the saga, and the gang would still have problems no matter where in the series.

But I do agree; I hope there's no arguing or disagreeing going on. Ash and Cilan had Tag teamed before. Knowing Ash and Iris battling together, it can go either way. Since Iris still calls Ash "a little kid".

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Knowing Ash and Iris battling together, it can go either way. Since Iris still calls Ash "a little kid".
    I wouldn't mind seeing them battling together. Tbqh, I'd rather that than another Ash/Cilan tag battle. Just as long as they go a different route from the Argue---->Lose--->Make up--->Win. Then again, that scenario might be entertaining. Iris/Cilan wouldn't be bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing them battling together. Tbqh, I'd rather that than another Ash/Cilan tag battle. Just as long as they go a different route from the Argue---->Lose--->Make up--->Win. Then again, that scenario might be entertaining. Iris/Cilan wouldn't be bad either.
    I was thinking if they did battle it would be their opponents that do the arguing but I guess that wouldn't make much sense. Not sure, it could just be a matter of a Pokemon overcoming a weakness depending on who battles and not about bickering. In any case I'd rather it not be Ash and Cilan again.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

The twins in this epi look like the Champ Twins/the twins in the Arceus movie.

Heck even has the corn field from the Arceus movie. :/

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast