Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1316

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Ace didn't say that Ash was winning everything; he said that as a reply to someone saying that Ash shouldn't be losing anything.

Braviary:
    -Aerial Ace
    -Wing Attack
    -Sky Drop
    -some normal move

Drillbur:
    -Drill Run
    -Metal Claw
    -???
    -???

Buizel:
    -Aqua Tail
    -Slash
    -Water Gun
    -Razor Wind

Corphish:
    -Crabhammer
    -Bubblebeam
    -Night Slash
    -Sludge Bomb

Edit: Sorry for the double post, my iPod was tripping.
    The person said he shouldn't be losing at this point which is true, he needs to prepare for the league so the more wins the better.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If they do rebattle and they catch corphish and buizel I hope they tie.

As long as Ash and Cilan use other pokemon.

Perhaps Palpitoad and Stunfisk.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Nobody on the main cast needs a loss. Crustle just lost to Serperior, Same with Pignite, Pikachu lost to Giovanni's Persian, Unfezant and Pansage just got wins (Pansage got two and Unfezant helped Ash in the temple.) Dragonite is just starting to obey Iris, Emolga is untouchable, Snivy is HOPEFULLY getting a win, Oshawott did enough, and the rest need winning battles.

Uhhhh...where is punching bag Team Plasma goofballs or hunters when you need them? x(
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Pikachu lost to Persian. That Iron tail packed a punch, and on top of it the battle stopped after they got captured. i guess being captured = loss , but I didn't even really consider it a proper battle.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

not if they tie. both of those pokemon need wins not ties/losses

anything else would be good for a tie

So Palpitoad and Stunfisk loose? when everything seems to be doing well before the league? nah I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'll be skipping this episode out of respect to Corphish and Buizel. As someone enjoyed watching most of AG and DP, I just cannot sit through an episode like this.
    this is so ridiculous.

I really hope we see more combo moves from Ash and Cilan. We know there's quick attack and solar beam but i hope we see something like Air Cutter + Rock Tomb or Gust + Bullet Seed.

Or maybe even combos from other pokemon if they have a rematch

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You realize how flawed that statement is, right?

Ash is far, and by "far" I mean light years from winning everything. Even a sudden long string of wins hardly qualifies as winning everything.

In fact I'd argue that Ash is losing everything before I'd argue he's winning everything getting bored from it.
    Ash this series: A grand total of 9 losses.
    Vs. Trip at Nuvema Town
    Vs. Cress: But if you count the gymchallenge as a 3vs3, this one doesn't really matter.
    Vs. Lenora: Made up in the rematch.
    Vs. Trip at the Battle Club
    Vs. Iris at Don Battle
    Vs. Bianca's dad
    Vs. Subway Masters
    Vs. Masaomi at Donamite
    Vs. Trip at Junior Cup

Ash in AG: A grand total of 8 losses, but this is without having a rival, and without having a bunch of tournaments in the middle of the series.
    - Vs. Norman
    - Vs. Brawly
    - Vs. Natasha: Grovyle and Slugma vs Treecko and Corphish
    - Vs. Tyson
    - Vs. Agatha
    - Vs. Anabel
    - Vs. Brandon
    - Vs. Brandon

Ash in DP: A total of 12 losses that I can remember of the top of my mind, but I'm almost sure that there were more.
    - Vs. Paul: At Sandgem Town.
    - Vs. Roark: Lol'd at Onix.
    - Vs. Gardenia outside of the gym, Turtwig vs Turtwig and Staravia
    - Vs. Fantina: Not in the gym, but elsewhere.
    - Vs. Paul: Lake Acuity
    - Vs. Random Guy at Wallace Cup
    - Vs. Barry: Empoleon vs. Gible
    - Vs. Flint: Infernape vs. Ash
    - Vs. Bertha: Hippowdon vs. Torterra
    - Vs. Sho: Pikachu vs. Raichu
    - Vs. Kenny: Empoleon vs. Buizel
    - Vs. Tobias: Darkrai and Latios vs. Ash

I hope the point sticks.. Because Ash hasn't really been losing all that much this series at all.. -.- Ash had a minimum of ten losses in DP, and reached the furthest in the Sinnoh League then any other league, so what does this mean? Yeah, that the amount of losses don't matter.

I'll be skipping this episode out of respect to Corphish and Buizel. As someone enjoyed watching most of AG and DP, I just cannot sit through an episode like this.
    Japan: We're not going to show BW23/24, because they'd be disrespectful like that.
    Cyberboxed: I'm not going to watch BW2-15, because they're just too disrespectful like that.

See what you've become.. -.-

Go ahead btw, one less person lagging up the stream on Keyhole.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So Palpitoad and Stunfisk loose? when everything seems to be doing well before the league? nah I hope not.
    Pignite's not doing that well actually, it got it's butt kicked by Serperior.. But we will probably see it redeem itself at some point..

Here's to hoping that there's a massive trainingscamp at the start of this episode, with most of the pokemon out.. If not in the previous episode..
    Last edited by Locormus; 9th October 2012 at 4:37 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ash this series: A grand total of 8 losses.
    Vs. Trip at Nuvema Town
    Vs. Cress: But if you count the gymchallenge as a 3vs3, this one doesn't really matter.
    Vs. Iris at Don Battle
    Vs. Subway Masters
    Vs. Masaomi at Donamite
    Vs. Trip at Junior Cup

Ash in AG: A grand total of 6 losses, but this is without having a rival, and without having a bunch of tournaments in the middle of the series.
    - Vs. Norman
    - Vs. Brawly
    - Vs. Tyson
    - Vs. Anabel
    - Vs. Brandon
    - Vs. Brandon

Ash in DP: A total of 10 losses that I can remember of the top of my mind, but I'm almost sure that there were more.

I hope the point sticks.. Because Ash hasn't really been losing all that much this series at all.. -.- Ash had a minimum of ten losses in DP, and reached the furthest in the Sinnoh League then any other league, so what does this mean? Yeah, that the amount of losses don't matter.

Japan: We're not going to show BW23/24, because they'd be disrespectful like that.
    Cyberboxed: I'm not going to watch BW2-15, because they're just too disrespectful like that.

See what you've become.. -.-

Go ahead btw, one less person lagging up the stream on Keyhole.. :P

Pignite's not doing that well actually, it got it's butt kicked by Serperior.. But we will probably see it redeem itself at some point..

Here's to hoping that there's a massive trainingscamp at the start of this episode, with most of the pokemon out.. If not in the previous episode..
    Just a few more to add.

BW:
    - Bianca's dad, Oshawott vs Darmanitan
    AG:
    - That water mellon chick, Grovyle and something vs Treecko and Corphish (double battle)
    - Elite 4 Agatha, Gengar vs Pikachu
    DP:
    - Gardenia outside of the gym, Turtwig vs Turtwig and Staravia

But yeah, Ash's BW record doesn't really stand out as horrible when you really look at it.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ash this series: A grand total of 8 losses.
    Vs. Trip at Nuvema Town
    Vs. Iris at Don Battle
    Vs. Subway Masters
    Vs. Masaomi at Donamite
    Vs. Trip at Junior Cup

Ash in AG: A grand total of 6 losses, but this is without having a rival, and without having a bunch of tournaments in the middle of the series.
    - Vs. Norman
    - Vs. Brawly
    - Vs. Tyson
    - Vs. Anabel
    - Vs. Brandon
    - Vs. Brandon

Ash in DP: A total of 10 losses that I can remember of the top of my mind, but I'm almost sure that there were more.
    There are a few special cases like Ash vs. Flint and Ash vs. Bertha. Nobody really expected Ash to beat them and the writers would never do that so even before those episodes aired people knew he would lose and didn't count those as real battles. And the battle vs. Tobias was during the league, and now you're counting battle before the league. So now we have 7 battle in Sinnoh while in Unova Ash has 8.

I do agree with you, but I think Ash lost more battle in Unova than Sinnoh.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I think he lost more in Sinnoh than anywhere else because he battled more there. He also had rematches where he lost and challenged an opponent again. Ex. Sho's Raichu vs Pikachu. Gardenia's Turtwig vs Staravia and Ash's Turtwig.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Seriously, why put BOTH a Corphish and Buizel in the episode? Out of any two water types they could have used, they used Ash's two MOST used water pokemon of any of the sagas?

You guys do realize Corphish and Buizel have had more appearances and usages than Squirtle, Totodile and Oshawott so far, right?

As said, AG and DP had Ash with small teams so we saw the same pokemon over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Just a few more to add.

BW:
    - Bianca's dad, Oshawott vs Darmanitan
    AG:
    - That water mellon chick, Grovyle and something vs Treecko and Corphish (double battle)
    - Elite 4 Agatha, Gengar vs Pikachu
    DP:
    - Gardenia outside of the gym, Turtwig vs Turtwig and Staravia

But yeah, Ash's BW record doesn't really stand out as horrible when you really look at it.
    I edited them in, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    There are a few special cases like Ash vs. Flint and Ash vs. Bertha. Nobody really expected Ash to beat them and the writers would never do that so even before those episodes aired people knew he would lose and didn't count those as real battles. And the battle vs. Tobias was during the league, and now you're counting battle before the league. So now we have 7 battle in Sinnoh while in Unova Ash has 8.

I do agree with you, but I think Ash lost more battle in Unova than Sinnoh.
    It doesn't matter if we know if Ash will win or not, Ash still goes into the battles wanting to win them, so they do count from. A battle lost, is a battle lost, no exceptions.

Yes, the battle with Tobias was in the league, and I count it for the sake of being complete. If you check back, you can see I edited some more battles in, and Sinnoh has 12, and Unova has 9. That still leaves room for the eventual league defeat.

Aside from that, I think you fail to see the initial point that was argued. The point was argued that Ash is losing everything this series, which I countered by showing that other series, in respect to what happened in them (AG having no ongoing rivalries for example), didn't have as many less losses as you'd think. And that in fact, again, no exceptions, that Sinnoh has had more losses then Unova at this point, and proved to be Ash's most succesful league. Counterarguing that the amount of losses actually hold relevance to the eventual outcome of the league, in other words: less losses doesn't mean higher ranking in the league.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

we realise Cyber, we just don't care. It's such an insignificant issue

Seriously, why put BOTH a Corphish and Buizel in the episode? Out of any two water types they could have used, they used Ash's two MOST used water pokemon of any of the sagas?

You guys do realize Corphish and Buizel have had more appearances and usages than Squirtle, Totodile and Oshawott so far, right?

As said, AG and DP had Ash with small teams so we saw the same pokemon over and over.
    Maybe that's why they did it because those two were the only ones that they could remember at the time. Since no one is really thinking much in the writing department, is sounds about right that they would do something like this. I'm not surprised.

My ideal battle ever!

The writers browse Serebii forums on their breaks and decided to troll you specifically with their pokemon choices.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The writers browse Serebii forums on their breaks and decided to troll you specifically with their pokemon choices.
    Watch them use Snorlax, Kingler and Tauros next! xD Oh wait, they already did use Kingler.. OH SNAP!

Why is it such a big deal?? Yeah Buizel and Corphish are being used, get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Add a Charizard, Pidgeot, Primeape, Gliscor and Infernape cameo in the anime not under Ash and I'll be convinced of that fully.

EDIT: Add another Raichu vs Pikachu thunderstone conflict, A Boldore trade not Ash's, A Gible evolving that is not Ash's in there as well and this theory will be set in stone.

Maybe I should do that when I AM A WRITER. (TROLLOLOLFACE.)
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 9th October 2012 at 6:59 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Stop with that. We understood that you don't like that but that doesn't mean you can write about it in every page of the thread.

I feel uncomfortable too when I see this, but then, on the other hand. we do get to see wild Buizel and Corphish and that would be interesting to see Ash's reaction and to see their power and compare it to Ash's. We don't have so many occasions when we get to see a trainer or wild Pokemon that Ash used to own. Unless of course, Buizel and Corphish are just making a few seconds cameo and not battling.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Get over it. People have moved on from that conversation and you keep bringing it back. Just stop trying to instigate.

Get over it. People have moved on from that conversation and you keep bringing it back. Just stop trying to instigate.
    Well, at one point, Cyber must be rolling in his own barf I'd imagine.. Like Axl Rose becoming sick of singing in Guns 'n Roses, because.. of himself being himself..

I wasn't aware that Ash's Corphish & Buizel were the only ones of that species that exist.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Unfezant needs a new move, be nice for once writers!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

10月18日(木) 19:00
    ポケットモンスターBW シーズン2「大空と大地のタッグバトル!」?
    サトシとデントにタッグバトルを挑んできた謎の兄弟、ソラン&リーク!モグリュー「あなをほる」と ウォーグル「ブレイブバード」の合体ワザ「ホールバード」の威力とは!?
    イッシュリーグが開かれるヒガキシティに向けて旅を続けるサトシたち。突然、“ゆうもうポケモン”ウ ォーグルと“もぐらポケモン”モグリュー、そのトレーナーの、ソラン&リーク兄弟が現れ、サトシとテ ゙ントにタッグバトルを挑んできた!!「ドリルウィング」、「ホールバード」、「つばめクロー 」など、誰も見たことのない、コンビネーション抜群の合体技を繰り出す2体!
    あらすじ2
    対するケンホロウとヤナップも負けじと合体技で応戦!果たして、結果は…?
    そして、まだまだ強くなりたいという2人に、デントがポケモンソムリエとしてテイスティングを!大空 と大地を制する彼らが、みずタイプのポケモンをゲットできれば、陸海空三拍子そろって世界最強に…! ?一体どうなる!?
    ボタン
    番組放送中にリモコンのボタンをおしてデータ放送にチャレンジしよう!
    ツタージャ、ポカブ、ミジュマルの中からおきにいりの“マイポケモン”をえらんだらスタートだ! 番組を見ながらバトルゲージを満タンにするとポケモンバトルのチャンス!みごと“こうかはばつぐ ん”のワザをえらぶと、キミのテレビの中にポケモンをゲットできるぞ!さらにオリジナルのプレ ゼントも手に入る!?くわしくは番組ホームページへ!
    出演者
    サトシ…松本梨香、ピカチュウ…大谷育江、デント…宮野真守、アイリス…悠木碧、キバゴ…津田美波 、ヘイガニ…三木眞一郎、ケンホロウ…西村ちなみ、ヤナップ…藤村知可、モグリュー…古島清孝、ウォ ーグル…佐藤健輔、プルリル…渡辺明乃、福圓美里、ソラン…林原めぐみ、リーク…愛河里花子ナレーショ ン…石塚運昇
    原作脚本
    【シリーズ構成】冨岡淳広
    【脚本】米村正二
    監督・演出
    【総監督】湯山邦彦
    【監督】須藤典彦
    主題歌
    OPテーマ「やじるしになって!」
    歌:松本梨香
    EDテーマ「みてみて☆こっちっち」
    歌:ももいろクローバーZ
    製作
    テレビ東京、メディアネット、ShoPro

It's that time again
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    10月18日(木) 19:00
    ポケットモンスターBW シーズン2「大空と大地のタッグバトル!」?
    サトシとデントにタッグバトルを挑んできた謎の兄弟、ソラン&リーク!モグリュー「あなをほる」と ウォーグル「ブレイブバード」の合体ワザ「ホールバード」の威力とは!?
    イッシュリーグが開かれるヒガキシティに向けて旅を続けるサトシたち。突然、“ゆうもうポケモン”ウ ォーグルと“もぐらポケモン”モグリュー、そのトレーナーの、ソラン&リーク兄弟が現れ、サトシとテ ゙ントにタッグバトルを挑んできた!!「ドリルウィング」、「ホールバード」、「つばめクロー 」など、誰も見たことのない、コンビネーション抜群の合体技を繰り出す2体!
    あらすじ2
    対するケンホロウとヤナップも負けじと合体技で応戦!果たして、結果は…?
    そして、まだまだ強くなりたいという2人に、デントがポケモンソムリエとしてテイスティングを!大空 と大地を制する彼らが、みずタイプのポケモンをゲットできれば、陸海空三拍子そろって世界最強に…! ?一体どうなる!?
    ボタン
    番組放送中にリモコンのボタンをおしてデータ放送にチャレンジしよう!
    ツタージャ、ポカブ、ミジュマルの中からおきにいりの“マイポケモン”をえらんだらスタートだ! 番組を見ながらバトルゲージを満タンにするとポケモンバトルのチャンス!みごと“こうかはばつぐ ん”のワザをえらぶと、キミのテレビの中にポケモンをゲットできるぞ!さらにオリジナルのプレ ゼントも手に入る!?くわしくは番組ホームページへ!
    出演者
    サトシ…松本梨香、ピカチュウ…大谷育江、デント…宮野真守、アイリス…悠木碧、キバゴ…津田美波 、ヘイガニ…三木眞一郎、ケンホロウ…西村ちなみ、ヤナップ…藤村知可、モグリュー…古島清孝、ウォ ーグル…佐藤健輔、プルリル…渡辺明乃、福圓美里、ソラン…林原めぐみ、リーク…愛河里花子ナレーショ ン…石塚運昇
    原作脚本
    【シリーズ構成】冨岡淳広
    【脚本】米村正二
    監督・演出
    【総監督】湯山邦彦
    【監督】須藤典彦
    主題歌
    OPテーマ「やじるしになって!」
    歌:松本梨香
    EDテーマ「みてみて☆こっちっち」
    歌:ももいろクローバーZ
    製作
    テレビ東京、メディアネット、ShoPro

It's that time again
    The only new thing I see is Dento suggesting the twins do an air, water, and earth combo.

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast