Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1316

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Peck is probably it but my guess is Fury Attack, since its attacking several times, like how Escavelier did.
    I would prefer fury attack, so it has one non flying move (plus its a normal type which is always a plus)

Maybe it's just a combination they messed up on?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Wait, where are people getting the combination move with Rock Slide was some kind of a mistake? It looks more like it was intended. What I can see is Drilbur using Rock Slide and then Braviary following up with, probably, Fury Attack to send the boulders flying everywhere so to hit their two opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Wait, where are people getting that combination move with Rock Slide was some kind of a mistake? It looks more like it was intended. What I can see is Drilbur using Rock Slide and then Braviary following up with, probably, Fury Attack to send the boulders flying everywhere so to hit their two opponents.
    I thought that but then someone said Braviary was hit by Rock Slide

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I thought that but then someone said Braviary was hit by Rock Slide
    You thought right the first time Ace. Braviary uses Fury Attack or Peck on the rocks from Rock Slide.

Here's the preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kgJ1SaD-w

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    You thought right the first time Ace. Braviary uses Fury Attack or Peck on the rocks from Rock Slide.

Here's the preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kgJ1SaD-w
    Ah thanks for that. I'm unable to view previews on my phone so haven't been able to see it

That's a good combination, using the power from Peck/Fury Attack on Rock Slide will cause some major damage, and from the looks of it, they go faster than usual. Unfezant is in trouble.
    Ah thanks for that. I'm unable to view previews on my phone so haven't been able to see it
    No problem.

I'm Glad to see they both have full movesets and plenty of combos
    Aerial Claw - Aerial Ace & Metal Claw
    Wing Drill - Wing Attack & Drill Run
    - Brave Bird & Dig
    - Fury Attack & Rock Slide

Gonna be sweet ep

I don't quite understand what you guys are saying, in-game Rock Slide hits everyone. Wargle is simply attacking the rocks to protect itself from injury.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I don't quite understand what you guys are saying, in-game Rock Slide hits everyone. Wargle is simply attacking the rocks to protect itself from injury.
    In the games yes, but this isn't the games. It doesn't happen that way In the anime. I don't think Boldore get hit with Rock Slide during the trade Evo ep

Rock Slide hits both of the opponents Pokémon in a double battle and adjacent Pokémon in a triple battle. But it doesn't hit the partner Pokémon.

Like Raptor_Crow said, Rock Slide hits both opposing Pokémon in a Double Battle. But remembers that that's the anime and moves can be somewhat manipulated.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Last episode was an exception since it was Snivy and Emolga development (to an extent), but this episode looks incredibly boring in my opinion. The only thing that looks good is a few attack combinations and Ash and Cilan teaming up.

Why do this now? The time when Ash needs important training and development the most!?

You dont consider battling training? seems a perfect ep to me

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Last episode was an exception since it was Snivy and Emolga development (to an extent), but this episode looks incredibly boring in my opinion. The only thing that looks good is a few attack combinations and Ash and Cilan teaming up.

Why do this now? The time when Ash needs important training and development the most!?
    Cuz Unfezant deserves a decent battle for once lol -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He is training by beating trainers with strong pokemon...

Isn't that what we do ingame? get challenged by random people and beat them and get stronger?

I prefer to see Unfezant beat a Braviary then see her praticing airslashes for an entire episode if thats "training".

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Cuz Unfezant deserves a decent battle for once lol -_-.
    Actually yeah i take some of that back, Unfezant battling is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He is training by beating trainers with strong pokemon...

Isn't that what we do ingame? get challenged by random people and beat them and get stronger?

I prefer to see Unfezant beat a Braviary then see her praticing airslashes for an entire episode if thats "training".
    Yeah they do, but these trainers sound like they don't know how to battle together properly (in other words seem like an easy win) and it seems like they're going to rechallenge Ash and Cilan and win. Especially by the look of the second preview too.

Which is happening. Ash isn't going to get any big single battles right before the Unova League.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Which is happening.
    Not entirely. It seems the League will be just after the Eevee episode yes? And even if it isn't, it won't be much further after that. Judging from the list of episodes, nothing looks great for Ash's battling/league development at all.

BWS2 - 14 - Snivy was battling, but IRIS was commanding her? I understand the plot, and it suited with Emolga, but this was definetly an episode we should of had years earlier or even after the league, not right before it.

BWS2 - 15 - So Ash is having a tag battle, sounds good, apart from the fact the two opponents seem very clumsy and weak and on top of that seem like they will defeat Ash and Cilan in a rematch.

BWS2 - 16 - Iris in the dragon village development.

BWS2 - 17 - Iris and Drayden battle development.

BWS2 - 18 - So we could potentially see a battle for Ash here with Virgil and his Eeveelutions but I highly doubt it. The images and title gives the vibe of a rescue mission.

BWS2 - ? - We could have a few more potential episodes, but looking back on BWS2 14 - 18 nothing seems promising. Surely i'm not the only one annoyed with this?

Ash isn't going to get any big single battles right before the Unova League.
    I wish he did.

Actually yeah i take some of that back, Unfezant battling is cool.

Yeah they do, but these trainers sound like they don't know how to battle together properly (in other words seem like an easy win) and it seems like they're going to rechallenge Ash and Cilan and win. Especially by the look of the second preview too.
    I mean give Palpitoad a good battle(and evo it). Give Pignite a good battle(plus evo). And he's pretty set for the league lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pignites set for the league. Everything is really. Yea Palpitoad could do with a 4th move but that's it

Pignites set for the league. Everything is really. Yea Palpitoad could do with a 4th move but that's it
    No they aren't lol.

Ash needs at least two more evo's to even look like a threat for Trip.

Not entirely. It seems the League will be just after the Eevee episode yes? And even if it isn't, it won't be much further after that. Judging from the list of episodes, nothing looks great for Ash's battling/league development at all.

BWS2 - 14 - Snivy was battling, but IRIS was commanding her? I understand the plot, and it suited with Emolga, but this was definetly an episode we should of had years earlier or even after the league, not right before it.

BWS2 - 15 - So Ash is having a tag battle, sounds good, apart from the fact the two opponents seem very clumsy and weak and on top of that seem like they will defeat Ash and Cilan in a rematch.

BWS2 - 16 - Iris in the dragon village development.

BWS2 - 17 - Iris and Drayden battle development.

BWS2 - 18 - So we could potentially see a battle for Ash here with Virgil and his Eeveelutions but I highly doubt it. The images and title gives the vibe of a rescue mission.

BWS2 - ? - We could have a few more potential episodes, but looking back on BWS2 14 - 18 nothing seems promising. Surely i'm not the only one annoyed with this?

I wish he did.
    Isn't the league starting right after the Virgil episode?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It starts sometime in November if I'm not mistaken, so when does the Virgil episode air??

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    We don't know. It starts soon after but there might be an episode or two gap

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast