Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1316

Thread: BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    We don't know. It starts soon after but there might be an episode or two gap
    Who knows as Virgil may be the winner of the league and they usually introduce them an episode before it starts or in the starting episode.

    Random : PokéRadar


  2. #1227
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Who knows as Virgil may be the winner of the league and they usually introduce them an episode before it starts or in the starting episode.
    Ok so the Eevee episode is on the 15, so most likely early December the league will start.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #1228
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,803

    Default

    I think it starts right after the Virgil episode. We wouldn't have gotten the preliminary League info scan if it didn't.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  4. #1229
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I think it starts right after the Virgil episode. We wouldn't have gotten the preliminary League info scan if it didn't.
    Ya but they didn't put a date on it lol. If it was right after, why not include a date??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but they didn't put a date on it lol. If it was right after, why not include a date??
    They were probably unsure if there would be any breaks.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    They were probably unsure if there would be any breaks.
    Lol even with breaks they stil put the date. That's usually why they release an episode early when they know there is a break so people can look forward to something.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #1232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I think it starts right after the Virgil episode. We wouldn't have gotten the preliminary League info scan if it didn't.
    Pokemon Fan occasionally skips over episodes in their anime teaser feature. It's perfectly possible there are more episodes between Virgil and the league.

  8. #1233
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Pokemon Fan occasionally skips over episodes in their anime teaser feature. It's perfectly possible there are more episodes between Virgil and the league.
    This is what I'm thinking. They usually have a lead up episode or something lol. It would be rather random to have it after the Eevee episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #1234
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Pokemon Fan occasionally skips over episodes in their anime teaser feature. It's perfectly possible there are more episodes between Virgil and the league.
    So we wait until we are confirmed more episodes, right?

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    So we wait until we are confirmed more episodes, right?
    Pretty much lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,360

    Default

    Urrgh....I want the leaague to start already. But I hope we at least get one more Bianca, Stephon, and Morrison 2.0 ep before the league.

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Once this is over, we are in hands reach of the Iris glorification arc ^.^

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Once this is over, we are in hands reach of the Iris glorification arc ^.^
    That started back in BWS205

    Random : PokéRadar


  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That started back in BWS205
    Omg...I laughed so hard at this.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That started back in BWS205
    LOL pretty true......
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,360

    Default

    I hope unfezant can learn a new move or something. Maybe sky attack or pluck, or maybe even roost. STeel wing and hypnosis would be awesome. Heatwave might be asking too much.

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hope unfezant can learn a new move or something. Maybe sky attack or pluck, or maybe even roost. STeel wing and hypnosis would be awesome. Heatwave might be asking too much.
    Heat Wave seems easier to animate. it is like Gust but in red and orange.

    Hypnosis would be cool but it does not seem like her style.

    Sky Attack and Steel Wing would be awesome though.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Reverse World
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    I hope I don't have to remind everyone that these threads are for discussion, not random comments. Please refrain from spamming and discuss about what the episode will be about or other related topics in this thread. Thank you.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

    Status: Chaptered | R | Contestshipping | Finished

    Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

    Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Episode comes out tommorow im excited for this. i cant wait to see how many Combinations they both come out with

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    I hope I don't have to remind everyone that these threads are for discussion, not random comments. Please refrain from spamming and discuss about what the episode will be about or other related topics in this thread. Thank you.
    And my comment about what moves Unfezant should learn was random how?? -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #1246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Episode comes out tommorow im excited for this. i cant wait to see how many Combinations they both come out with
    Actually two days.. Japanese episodes come out on Thursdays. It's Tuesday. ^^

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Actually two days.. Japanese episodes come out on Thursdays. It's Tuesday. ^^
    Guess what day it is in Japan right now.

    Hint: It's not Tuesday.

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guess what day it is in Japan right now.

    Hint: It's not Tuesday.
    Wednesday morning?

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Actually two days.. Japanese episodes come out on Thursdays. It's Tuesday. ^^
    >< idk why i thought it was wednsday today

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guess what day it is in Japan right now.

    Hint: It's not Tuesday.
    Still doesn't change the fact that Pokémon comes out at night, not in the morning.

    8 hours ago it still was 48 hours until the episode aired, regardless of what day it is in Japan which was still Tuesday during that time.

    So we still have to wait 40 hours.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •