Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

I also thought of both of them being on the same level despite it not being stated. I think if they battled it would be a tie. Although I do like both Pokemon, I think if I had to pick who would win. As someone else said, "Kibago would drag Zuruggu by his weave any day of the week." Kibago would make a belt and wallet out of his younger lizard bro. Hi Jump Kick already has a shaky chance of hitting. Headbutt, Leer, and Focus Blast are the other moves. Kibago has Giga Impact, Dragon Rage, (Outrage?) and Scratch. Zuruggu's skin isn't blocking Dragon Rage, he one-hit KOed Zuruggu in the past with it. Dragon Rage could straight-up overpower Focus Blast. Hi Jump Kick might be able to counter Giga Impact since the same thing was done against Yanakkie in the Donamite, but I'm pretty sure Zuruggu would get fanned by multiple Dragon Rage attacks regardless.

If Scraggy and Axew were to fight, it'd most likely end in a tie.

Edit: Nevermind.

Iris's friend's Hydreigon:
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Rush
    -Stone Edge

I only expect Dark Pulse and Dragon Rush...
    Last edited by Shraeder; 8th October 2012 at 2:25 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Can someone clear the image where we can see Iris`s childhood friend please? I would like to see what she looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Can someone clear the image where we can see Iris`s childhood friend please? I would like to see what she looks like.
    It's just a boring fillerish character like Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    You call missing a Hi jump kick and crashing on that ice-cold field got lucky??
    No I call the Focus Blast luckily hitting it totally lucky -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    That's not what she/he asked.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachme...org3475205.jpg
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 8th October 2012 at 3:24 AM.

Like I care about that. I just want to see her face, I`m curious, can I be curious when I want to? Or do I have to explain all the time why I want to see the image more clearly when I know we`ll only see this character for one or 2 episodes. Give be a break, boy, you don`t have to reply to everything that I post on the Anime & Manga thread (which you do all the time) just because I`m not a fan of May. (Saying this because you know I don`t like her and contradict me on everything I say even when I`m making request that don`t need your pointless comments about them while you don`t mind others but you always have something to say about what I post just to piss me off do you seriously need to comment on every damn freaking comments I write this is pretty annoying. There are users that even lampshaded this.)You always have to say something about my personal opinions you don`t have to always comment about them in a negative way (which you do 99.9% of the time with mines).

Like I care about that. I just want to see her face, I`m curious, can I be curious when I want to? Or do I have to explain all the time why I want to see the image more clearly when I know we`ll only see this character for one or 2 episodes. Give be a break, boy, you don`t have to reply to everything that I post on the Anime & Manga thread (which you do all the time) just because I`m not a fan of May. (Saying this because you know I don`t like her and contradict me on everything I say even when I`m making request that don`t need your pointless comments about them while you don`t mind others but you always have something to say about what I post just to piss me off do you seriously need to comment on every damn freaking comments I write this is pretty annoying. There are users that even lampshaded this.)You always have to say something about my personal opinions you don`t have to always comment about them in a negative way (which you do 99.9% of the time with mines).
    I said the character looks like a generic/boring filler character, which is the truth. What do you expect when it is a boring/generic filler character?

All childhood friends are gonna remind Cyber of Kenny xD

I said the character looks like a generic/boring filler character, which is the truth. What do you expect when it is a boring/generic filler character?
    Something more interesting when the character in question is a childhood friend of a main character and knowing a bit more of the main character`s childhood told by a close friend instead of the main character. Duh.

She asked for a picture of her though dude, not your opinion -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

You can only see the image if you have a bulbagarden account. Can post using a different link?

Something more interesting when the character in question is a childhood friend of a main character and knowing a bit more of the main character`s childhood told by a close friend instead of the main character. Duh.
    A childhood friend of a main character, who likely won't re-appear at all after this episode ends...who has a generic design. Same thing with Dawn and that girl in the Swinub episode, she was ugly and boring and the only time she appeared again is a brief flashback.

And no, a few tidbits about the past of a 10 year old don't exactly equal character development. It's just trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You can only see the image if you have a bulbagarden account. Can post using a different link?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...rk2xo1_500.jpg

A childhood friend of a main character, who likely won't re-appear at all after this episode ends...who has a generic design. Same thing with Dawn and that girl in the Swinub episode, she was ugly and boring and the only time she appeared again is a brief flashback.

And no, a few tidbits about the past of a 10 year old don't exactly equal character development. It's just trivia.
    We get it Cyber, you don't like childhood friend characters.

thanks, but is that seriously the best quality pic out there?

We get it Cyber, you don't like childhood friend characters.
    Well most of them have been bad so... XD

Well most of them have been bad so... XD
    The only examples have been Dawn's friends...so maybe it's just her?

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Hum, thanks but I`m not an user in this forum... can`t you just show me the pic without having me to sign up for a forum just to see a clear picture please?

Dephender posted some good quality pics on page 19 but the links no longer work. What happened? :/

Dephender posted some good quality pics on page 19 but the links no longer work. What happened? :/
    Too bad I didn`t know that sooner. Sometimes I`m too lazy to go back pages ago. Anybody else has something?

Is it really that important to see the design of a generic filler character? We're not talking about anyone important here.

Is it really that important to see the design of a generic filler character? We're not talking about anyone important here.
    Can't people just be curious? I'd also like to see how she looks, or at least get a better look through better quality pics.

Can't people just be curious? I'd also like to see how she looks, or at least get a better look through better quality pics.
    We got a pretty good view in that pic. Just an average stock anime design for the usual 1-2 episodes.

Is that comment is even more important. Hell no. Once I`ll see her face I`ll let it go. You don`t need to read and comment about this since it`s not important to you, get it?

Isn't Gary considered Ash's childhood friend then rival now friend, so what's wrong with meeting people from Dawn or Iris' past, at least they had frirnds.

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast