Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 858

Thread: BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    I also thought of both of them being on the same level despite it not being stated. I think if they battled it would be a tie. Although I do like both Pokemon, I think if I had to pick who would win. As someone else said, "Kibago would drag Zuruggu by his weave any day of the week." Kibago would make a belt and wallet out of his younger lizard bro. Hi Jump Kick already has a shaky chance of hitting. Headbutt, Leer, and Focus Blast are the other moves. Kibago has Giga Impact, Dragon Rage, (Outrage?) and Scratch. Zuruggu's skin isn't blocking Dragon Rage, he one-hit KOed Zuruggu in the past with it. Dragon Rage could straight-up overpower Focus Blast. Hi Jump Kick might be able to counter Giga Impact since the same thing was done against Yanakkie in the Donamite, but I'm pretty sure Zuruggu would get fanned by multiple Dragon Rage attacks regardless.

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    If Scraggy and Axew were to fight, it'd most likely end in a tie.

    Edit: Nevermind.

    Iris's friend's Hydreigon:
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dragon Rush
    -Stone Edge

    I only expect Dark Pulse and Dragon Rush...
    Last edited by Shraeder; 8th October 2012 at 2:25 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Can someone clear the image where we can see Iris`s childhood friend please? I would like to see what she looks like.

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Can someone clear the image where we can see Iris`s childhood friend please? I would like to see what she looks like.
    It's just a boring fillerish character like Kenny.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    You call missing a Hi jump kick and crashing on that ice-cold field got lucky??
    No I call the Focus Blast luckily hitting it totally lucky -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's just a boring fillerish character like Kenny.
    That's not what she/he asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Can someone clear the image where we can see Iris`s childhood friend please? I would like to see what she looks like.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachme...org3475205.jpg
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 8th October 2012 at 3:24 AM.

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's just a boring fillerish character like Kenny.
    Like I care about that. I just want to see her face, I`m curious, can I be curious when I want to? Or do I have to explain all the time why I want to see the image more clearly when I know we`ll only see this character for one or 2 episodes. Give be a break, boy, you don`t have to reply to everything that I post on the Anime & Manga thread (which you do all the time) just because I`m not a fan of May. (Saying this because you know I don`t like her and contradict me on everything I say even when I`m making request that don`t need your pointless comments about them while you don`t mind others but you always have something to say about what I post just to piss me off do you seriously need to comment on every damn freaking comments I write this is pretty annoying. There are users that even lampshaded this.)You always have to say something about my personal opinions you don`t have to always comment about them in a negative way (which you do 99.9% of the time with mines).

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Like I care about that. I just want to see her face, I`m curious, can I be curious when I want to? Or do I have to explain all the time why I want to see the image more clearly when I know we`ll only see this character for one or 2 episodes. Give be a break, boy, you don`t have to reply to everything that I post on the Anime & Manga thread (which you do all the time) just because I`m not a fan of May. (Saying this because you know I don`t like her and contradict me on everything I say even when I`m making request that don`t need your pointless comments about them while you don`t mind others but you always have something to say about what I post just to piss me off do you seriously need to comment on every damn freaking comments I write this is pretty annoying. There are users that even lampshaded this.)You always have to say something about my personal opinions you don`t have to always comment about them in a negative way (which you do 99.9% of the time with mines).
    I said the character looks like a generic/boring filler character, which is the truth. What do you expect when it is a boring/generic filler character?

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    All childhood friends are gonna remind Cyber of Kenny xD

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I said the character looks like a generic/boring filler character, which is the truth. What do you expect when it is a boring/generic filler character?
    Something more interesting when the character in question is a childhood friend of a main character and knowing a bit more of the main character`s childhood told by a close friend instead of the main character. Duh.

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I said the character looks like a generic/boring filler character, which is the truth. What do you expect when it is a boring/generic filler character?
    She asked for a picture of her though dude, not your opinion -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    You can only see the image if you have a bulbagarden account. Can post using a different link?

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Something more interesting when the character in question is a childhood friend of a main character and knowing a bit more of the main character`s childhood told by a close friend instead of the main character. Duh.
    A childhood friend of a main character, who likely won't re-appear at all after this episode ends...who has a generic design. Same thing with Dawn and that girl in the Swinub episode, she was ugly and boring and the only time she appeared again is a brief flashback.

    And no, a few tidbits about the past of a 10 year old don't exactly equal character development. It's just trivia.

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You can only see the image if you have a bulbagarden account. Can post using a different link?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...rk2xo1_500.jpg

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    A childhood friend of a main character, who likely won't re-appear at all after this episode ends...who has a generic design. Same thing with Dawn and that girl in the Swinub episode, she was ugly and boring and the only time she appeared again is a brief flashback.

    And no, a few tidbits about the past of a 10 year old don't exactly equal character development. It's just trivia.
    We get it Cyber, you don't like childhood friend characters.

    thanks, but is that seriously the best quality pic out there?

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    We get it Cyber, you don't like childhood friend characters.
    Well most of them have been bad so... XD

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well most of them have been bad so... XD
    The only examples have been Dawn's friends...so maybe it's just her?

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Hum, thanks but I`m not an user in this forum... can`t you just show me the pic without having me to sign up for a forum just to see a clear picture please?

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Dephender posted some good quality pics on page 19 but the links no longer work. What happened? :/

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Dephender posted some good quality pics on page 19 but the links no longer work. What happened? :/
    Too bad I didn`t know that sooner. Sometimes I`m too lazy to go back pages ago. Anybody else has something?

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Is it really that important to see the design of a generic filler character? We're not talking about anyone important here.

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Is it really that important to see the design of a generic filler character? We're not talking about anyone important here.
    Can't people just be curious? I'd also like to see how she looks, or at least get a better look through better quality pics.

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Can't people just be curious? I'd also like to see how she looks, or at least get a better look through better quality pics.
    We got a pretty good view in that pic. Just an average stock anime design for the usual 1-2 episodes.

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hellsing mansion.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Is it really that important to see the design of a generic filler character? We're not talking about anyone important here.
    Is that comment is even more important. Hell no. Once I`ll see her face I`ll let it go. You don`t need to read and comment about this since it`s not important to you, get it?

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Isn't Gary considered Ash's childhood friend then rival now friend, so what's wrong with meeting people from Dawn or Iris' past, at least they had frirnds.

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •