Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I honestly think they're really close.
    Makes sense. Not like they haven't moved locations of places before.

Yea I can see Iris using Dragonite to help calm down Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I see. Zweilous has four VAs at the same time. This is because Zweilous has dos brains. Is confirmed or is an assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I see. Zweilous has four VAs at the same time. This is because Zweilous has dos brains. Is confirmed or is an assumption?
    or there's more then 2. Theres probably more with background roles. This is the Village of Dragons after all, so makes sense for there to be loads

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    But Ash was training during the "Expedition to Onix Island!" and "The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!" IIRC and those were before the Junior Cup. At least these examples are what I suggested for the first minute of this episode.
    No, the only training he did was with Pignite against Mamoswine that they showed.

Wow, a full Iris episode, finally writers lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No, the only training he did was with Pignite against Mamoswine that they showed.

He did a lot more training, we just didn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    What part of training that we saw do you not get, we've gad this discussion many times lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

And we don't need a training episode. Montage, fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And we don't need a training episode. Montage, fine.
    A training episode is never a bad thing -_-.

A training episode is never a bad thing -_-.

If nothing interesting happens then it's no better the fillers people whin about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    If nothing interesting happens then it's no better the fillers people whin about.
    A training episode can't be a filler lol it's training.

What do you mean finally. Iris had had plenty of episodes for herself but this and the Drayden one will be the two that might have a sort of purpose compared to alot of the other ones.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    What do you mean finally. Iris had had plenty of episodes for herself but this and the Drayden one will be the two that might have a sort of purpose compared to alot of the other ones.
    Ya but this is reallu the first time where there are no other Ash or Dento pokemon(well other then the rat).

Ya but this is reallu the first time where there are no other Ash or Dento pokemon(well other then the rat).
    We don't know that. It could be the pokemon share a va with something else. For example Boldore and Stunfisk can appear because they share a va with the narrator

Aww dang, I was hoping that the hydreigon in the episode was iris's best friend as a kid the same one in th dragoniteepisode. GUess that one was like the wild aggron in DP, it was just there to be a plot device. No chehkov' gun there.

Does Fraxure debut here? Fraxure's sprite always creeped me out and I don't know why. I was hoping Axew would evolve and show how cute or awesome they are but that's seems out the window.

Speaking of Axew will we find out if Axew is strong or restricted in potential here? He needs some focus other than being a stolen luggage and a punching bag for Scraggy and other powerful Pokemon.

Dragonite probably has some deep hatred to Hydreigon. I hope he is the reason for its rampage and the elder with Iris helpes clears his mind. Not quite sure if he will listen to Iris in Drayden's match until Druddigon lays a beating though......
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Does Fraxure debut here? Fraxure's sprite always creeped me out and I don't know why. I was hoping Axew would evolve and show how cute or awesome they are but that's seems out the window.
    It's already debuted through dreams/flashbacks

As for an actual appearance Theres nothing to suggest a Fraxure appears Here. Although it might get a random background thing here or at the gym.

It's already debuted through dreams/flashbacks

As for an actual appearance Theres nothing to suggest a Fraxure appears Here. Although it might get a random background thing here or at the gym.
    Alright. Thanks for that.

I did not see Fraxure up close in Iris and Excadrill vs the Dragon Buster episode so I am wondering if it will creepy or not on screen.

I'm so glad, Ash is doing absolute crap for the league.

It will make his loss in the league more acceptable.

I have no idea why the writers decided to pull off an Iris two episode two episodes before the league. And yet have Ash do absolutely nothing till then. At least in Hoenn and Sinnoh, Ash actually trained, resulting in Glalie, and improving Gible's Draco Meteor.

Why the hell couldn't it be 10 episode gap between the two, that way the nine or eight episodes could've been devoted to training, or some other purpose, like evolution.

Why must the writers continue to constantly disappoint me. I wish I could do something about this disappointment, but no, I just have to accept it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

I have no idea why the writers decided to pull off an Iris two episode two episodes before the league. And yet have Ash do absolutely nothing till then. At least in Hoenn and Sinnoh, Ash actually trained, resulting in Glalie, and improving Gible's Draco Meteor.

Why the hell couldn't it be 10 episode gap between the two, that way the nine or eight episodes could've been devoted to training, or some other purpose, like evolution.

Why must the writers continue to constantly disappoint me. I wish I could do something about this disappointment, but no, I just have to accept it.
    Wasn't Ash training in a bunch of episodes before and probably after this? I'm sure one measley episode won't hurt Ash from not doing anything.

My ideal battle ever!

Oh come on it's an Iris episode lol. And besides he'll most likely use something next episode, plus he'll get this weeks episode.

Again does BW have a 100 episode gap between the 7th and 8th gym and another gap for until the league?

Ash has been training and yes it is not daily like Sinnoh. That is what was up to the Sinnoh league was all about: long episodes, more training and Team Rocket. Sinnoh was long and boring until we finally got to the league.

Man at least we are almost there in BW. That's one of the few things I actually like about this saga, it gets to the point and it is less predictable.

The hell do we need MORE training when its Wotter doing nothing but smiling and the starters and Scraggy are eating with the 6th slot empty?

As far as I am concerned, I believe the starters except Pignite are not even going to be used in the majority of the league. One or two battles for Oshawott and Snivy as the rest need some screentime, redemption and battles.

The rest are training off screen in Juniper's Lab or whatever.

Alot of people are disappointed. Whatever the reasons are for writers doing this are a for budget or time whatever.

Oh and Iris needs to something of important because she has done NOTHING in BW and barely accomplished much expect bonding. Now she is learning to control dragons AT LAST! She can't use Axew so let's hope Dragonite won't be disobedient for her up to Drayden's match whether they win or not.
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 16th October 2012 at 7:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Again does BW have a 100 episode gap between the 7th and 8th gym and another gap for until the league?
    I don't see how that's relevant here. I'm not asking for 100 episode, gap, and it was more like 52 episode gap, actually, there's only a max of 52 weeks in a year, Candice was a year before Volkner, not anywhere near 2 years.

Ash has been training and yes it is not daily like Sinnoh. That is what was up to the Sinnoh league was all about: long episodes, more training and Team Rocket. Sinnoh was long and boring until we finally got to the league.
    Only thing I'll agree was that there were some unnecessary episodes. The long length of Sinnoh allowed a lot of his Pokémon to evolve. That long length would've benefited a team of 10 Pokémon like in Unova. Sadly DP was so long that it really didn't benefit the six DP Pokémon Ash had.

Man at least we are almost there in BW. That's one of the few things I actually like about this saga, it gets to the point and it is less predictable.
    Flawed. Getting to the point sacrifices good stories, and good development.

I'd rather have ten more episodes, hopefully 2 more evolutions, than literally no training whatsoever and have the league be so soon after focusing on Iris.

The hell do we need MORE training when its Wotter doing nothing but smiling and the starters and Scraggy are eating with the 6th slot empty?
    Oh I don't know about you but I wanted to see Palpitoad BEFORE the league, maybe even evolving, along with Snivy as well, so Ash could at least have Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Servine, Scraggy, Leavanny, Seismitoad, Boldore, and Krookodile by the league, maybe even participate in a full battle as well before the league, the only thing we've ever gotten was that 5 on 5 early on the series.

Oh and I would've liked every Pokémon of Ash's to get a win before the league, in case the writers screw his Pokémon over.

As far as I am concerned, I believe the starters except Pignite are not even going to be used in the majority of the league. One or two battles for Oshawott and Snivy as the rest need some screentime, redemption and battles.
    Considering how likely it is for Ash to only use Unova Pokémon, depending on how long or how they focus the league, Ash's Pokémon should be able to win at least twice.

The rest are training off screen in Juniper's Lab or whatever.
    You act as if I give a rat's rear end about off-screen nonsense. Sure I'll admit it does exist, but it doesn't matter, unless we see it on screen. Do you think I care if Palpitoad learned muddy water off screen, no, I would think that an episode where Palpitoad got some serious focus and learned muddy water, would be far better than Palpitoad's first league battle.

At least in DP at the league, the sudden overhaul of certain Pokémon's moveset like Noctowl was justified. Not if Palpitoad just magically shows up after 15 episodes, and the first command is Muddy water.

Alot of people are disappointed. Whatever the reasons are for writers doing this are a for budget or time whatever.
    What's unacceptable is that throughout the entire BW series, the only 5th gen Pokémon (that that have gotten decent screentime are Oshawott, Pignite, and maybe Scraggy.

Snivy's been the worst treated starter, and the rest of Ash's Pokémon barely appear.

Oh and Iris needs to something of important because she has done NOTHING in BW and barely accomplished much expect bonding. Now she is learning to control dragons AT LAST! She can't use Axew so let's hope Dragonite won't be disobedient for her up to Drayden's match whether they win or not.
    I'm not saying that Iris can't get something important.

But let's look at what's happened so far in Best Wishes season 2

BWS2E01- Nothing of interest happened in terms of training for the league
    BWS2E02- Nothing of interested happened, well for Ash anyway, his Pokémon only showed up
    BWS2E03- As if they've been training for a few weeks straight, they decide to take a break. Sure Oshawott does learn hydro pump but.....meh.
    BWS2E04- Pignite, and Scraggy got some training in, but this episode was overly unnecessary. But hey some training.
    BWS2E05- Iris focused, and Ash didn't train.
    BWS2E06- Leavanny got something
    BWS2E07- Boldore got something
    BWS2E08- Krokorok evolved into Krookodile
    BWS2E09- Sure, why not, as if Pikachu needs it, it got some kind of training in this episode.
    BWS2E10- Because the writers refuse to divide the time evenly, all we got was a Kotetsu focused episode, and revolved around their bond as "brand new friends" as opposed to taking time to have a fun battle between them, perhaps even giving one of Ash's reserves some much needed screentime.
    BWS2E11- Aside from Scraggy mastering focus blast in the very beginning of the episode, nothing exciting happened here.
    BWS2E12- Well Oshawott and Krookodile got some good training in
    BWS2E13- Unfezant showed up, I guess
    BWS2E14- I fail to see how Iris commanding Snivy and getting Cincinno counts, as it wasn't Ash who commanded her. Sure it was a win for Snivy, but not a win for Ash and Snivy. And this episode is why I dislike how things are. Snivy has the worst screentime, and battling time, and yet to screw her over even more, it has to be Iris who commands Snivy for the win. No, just plain unacceptable, since the odds Snivy's going to win before the league under Ash's command is negligible. Plus aside from that there was no training in this episode, just Pignite fighting with Oshawott.
    BWS2E015- Only Unfezant apparently gets anything in terms of training, and the only reason it happened was by pure luck, otherwise Ash wouldn't have been battling or training in this episode.
    BWS2E016- Purely Iris focused, and as usual Ash ignores his duty to train, and apparently the only Pokémon of Ash's will show up is Pikachu. Would it have killed them to have a battle between Ash and Iris for the Matriarch's benefit, to see how far she's gotten. Instead we have to have some unnecessary, irrelevant plot about Zweillous and some Hydreigon.
    BWS2E017- While I'd praise the writers for having the sub plot revolve around Ash training, odds are Ash is going to twiddle his thumbs as usual and watch as Iris battles against Drayden. Something that Ash will never get to do.
    BWS2E018- I cannot see how Ash's Pokémon will get any screentime in an episode revolving around Eevee, Eeveelutions, and another trainer who will enter the league.
    BWS2E019- The league starts.

So sure most Pokémon of Ash's got a win or some good screen time in Best Wishes Season 2.

Except one, two if you count Scraggy not having a real official battle. Palpitoad is a again screwed over as usual. We don't even see it, period until the league.

I will never get why people are okay with a Pokémon who has existed for about 60 episodes, only getting 6 appearances and especially when there was a gap of 32 episodes between appearances, and as usual we're already heading into an 18 episode gap.

I will never get why people are ever okay with that. Never.

Edit: Why do people think that you'll do well in a major, MAJOR competition like the league by barely training, especially after the horrible crap that happened with Roxie.

Ash: Yes!!!! I barely beat Roxie, because she made the battle a six vs three, to give me an advantage, and I barely won. WHOO, I'm ready for the league, I don't need to train at all.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 16th October 2012 at 9:09 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Because she is in Opelucid, you're the one that is clueless how to write something not them dman.

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast