Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

It isn't confirmed that BW2-19 is the league. For all we know there might be another 10 eps between virgil and the league.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It isn't confirmed that BW2-19 is the league. For all we know there might be another 10 eps between virgil and the league.
    Hm, unlikely. If it wasn't that near they wouldn't have put the preview scans. I can expect one or two more episodes after Virgil episode and before the League, but not more than that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Revealed Shobu is boy or girl yet?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Revealed Shobu is boy or girl yet?
    Still not sure, but is probably a girl. Guess we have to wait a bit more.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Nice all of Iris's Pokemon will be here! It would be cool if Iris and her childhod friend battled

Wow... Can we take all of the Ash training stuff to another thread please? He doesnt focus in a Iris focused episode -_- Did he get focus during May and Dawn's Grand Festivals that were technically right before the league?.. No. Unless you count the horrible way Glalie evolved by stopping TR like always.. Or when Gible almost killed Kenny when Ash practiced with it once during the Sinnoh GF. Iris gets two episodes while the other two girls got 4.. So yeah, why are some people complaining? If you want to complain about how you think Ash isnt trainning enough- go to the league thread.

Also, I wonder if Emolga will actually get a battle this episode (maybe a double battle along with Axew?) against Shobu's Hydreigon and Zewlious where the Elder watches and tells Iris that a greater challenge will be Drayden in Opelucid City. I mean yeah, she just got the Grass Theater Troupe episode but this one would also be a good time for her to shine along with Iris's other Pokemon.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Wow... Can we take all of the Ash training stuff to another thread please? He doesnt focus in a Iris focused episode -_- Did he get focus during May and Dawn's Grand Festivals that were technically right before the league?.. No. Unless you count the horrible way Glalie evolved by stopping TR like always.. Or when Gible almost killed Kenny when Ash practiced with it once during the Sinnoh GF. Iris gets two episodes while the other two girls got 4.. So yeah, why are some people complaining? If you want to complain about how you think Ash isnt trainning enough- go to the league thread.

Also, I wonder if Emolga will actually get a battle this episode (maybe a double battle along with Axew?) against Shobu's Hydreigon and Zewlious where the Elder watches and tells Iris that a greater challenge will be Drayden in Opelucid City. I mean yeah, she just got the Grass Theater Troupe episode but this one would also be a good time for her to shine along with Iris's other Pokemon.
    Ash caught aipom during may's GF. For dawn's well.....he just sat there and cheered.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash caught aipom during may's GF. For dawn's well.....he just sat there and cheered.
    Ash caught Aipom during May's Kanto GF.. Did he do anything other than evolve Glalie poorly during her first one? Nope. And yeah, Dawn's GF was about Dawn like it should have been so he didnt need any focus. But now look- all of these people want Iris's measely 2 episode arc to be rushed so that Ash can get some "training" in even though he has been since BWS2 started -_- I dont care about what Ash will do during Iris's 2 episode arc, I care about what Iris will do during her own arc.. Then vice versa when we get to the Unova League.. Iris will not be important to me then, Ash will be..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I could see Kibago battling Dihead or Sanzandora, Sanzandora's more likely imo. Mainly because its the star of the episode and it looked like a bit of a worried Pokemon in the picture so I could see Kibago battling it and being able to keep up with it.

Looked on bulbapedia, seems to be 3 Zwelious with one evolving. I wouldn't be surprised if Iris got one but maybe not since there isnt one is the next. Iris should focus on Axew anyway.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Ok... one way to make everybody happy? Squeeze 30 seconds of Ash's training in each episode and let the rest be the problem of the day. I think nobody has to complain about a similar solution.

Anyway, hopefully we get some Axew's development (and battles). That's what I hope.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Wait where did the third Zweilous come from? I thought the summaries said their were only two?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Wait where did the third Zweilous come from? I thought the summaries said their were only two?
    Its two , 4 voices since there are 4 heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its two , 4 voices since there are 4 heads.
    Then why did Bulbapedia list that their were three Zweilous with one evolving?

Then why did Bulbapedia list that their were three Zweilous with one evolving?
    Weird one I saw the summary from Dephender and the voice cast, I saw 4 VAs as Dihead so I just though it was two and I don't see any indication there was a third from Dephender post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Weird one I saw the summary from Dephender and the voice cast, I saw 4 VAs as Dihead so I just though it was two and I don't see any indication there was a third from Dephender post.
    It could just be a mistake but shouldn't Bulbapedia be smarter than that? I mean the summary clearly says two Zweilous. I'm confused...

It could just be a mistake but shouldn't Bulbapedia be smarter than that? I mean the summary clearly says two Zweilous. I'm confused...
    No Bulbapedia is edited on the minute, many times they have errors and then they correct it.

Still there probably will be more Diheads, just only two relevant to the plot, just like other dragons are probablhy appearing in the village

Kibago should battle the Zweilous that doesn't evolve, or maybe the elder as an evaluation.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It outright says Shobu's raising two Dihead in the summary. No room for interpretation.

It could just be a mistake but shouldn't Bulbapedia be smarter than that?
    Theoretically.

Just because the girl only has two of them, doesn't mean there can't be another one randomly in the city lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Just because the girl only has two of them, doesn't mean there can't be another one randomly in the city lol.
    It doesn't mean there has to be another one, though. And given that no source says there's more than two, Bulbapedia has zero basis for claiming there's three.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It doesn't mean there has to be another one, though. And given that no source says there's more than two, Bulbapedia has zero basis for claiming there's three.
    I know, I'm just saying we are most likely gonna see a bunch of random Dragon pokemon around the village.

I'm now guessing someone read the summary page with the voice actor list and edited the Bulbapedia page thinking their was more than two.

Remember DP ep 100, the great fighting episode between Ash and Paul where Grotle evolved! now we are getting this XD!

nothing against this I saw it coming since BW30 when Iris was speaking about the village! but an episode with Pokemon disobedience isn't interesting anymore, for me at least!
    So Dragonite will probably start listening to Iris after she becomes a Hero!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I'm now guessing someone read the summary page with the voice actor list and edited the Bulbapedia page thinking their was more than two.
    It's understandable why they thought that seeing as how 4 VAs are listed. It might not occur to everyone that each Zweilous has 2 different voices

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast